What's new

Sri Lanka drops plan to buy fighters from Pak after India objects

And what is the topic Mr?
Noone says anything about Indian objection.But if they objected through back channels then you can confirm with cent percent ,this deal wont signed .Now or never.

Just scroll a little bit up you will see the topic here and posted the same as well for your ease but i can't help with your blindness due to your obsession. However, now you are talking like ........... as the deal wouldn't be signed..... That's all is enough to satisfy your ego otherwise we said deal is going to be signed officially and you started rant to stop it... so lets see what happens as sooner or later it's going to be clear out whether JFT is there or not. JFT is going to fly in different colours besides whatever can be done by India. Go ask Nigeria as well not to buy and many more but as much as India tries, is useless. Stay on PDF (might watching news channels kills you) and you will see the upcoming.

Just scroll a little bit up you will see the topic here and posted the same as well for your ease but i can't help with your blindness due to your obsession. However, now you are talking like ........... as the deal wouldn't be signed..... That's all is enough to satisfy your ego otherwise we said deal is going to be signed officially and you started rant to stop it... so lets see what happens as sooner or later it's going to be clear out whether JFT is there or not. JFT is going to fly in different colours besides whatever can be done by India. Go ask Nigeria as well not to buy and many more but as much as India tries, is useless. Stay on PDF (might watching news channels kills you) and you will see the upcoming.

Funny .
We dont care about nigeria we only cares about our security .
You can say whatever you want .But if our leaders decided for something like that then it will happen no matter what.

Sri Lanka, please, make up your mind on which plane to buy, or these guys will run such threads forever and ever.

Funny .
We dont care about nigeria we only cares about our security .
You can say whatever you want .But if our leaders decided for something like that then it will happen no matter what.

Ok that good for you.... but tell you what on one hand you and your co-leagues has been in habit to say that JFT is not capable at all and bla bla bla.... so why sudden feeling insecure of JFT in SL... However, whatever in case stalled the deal wouldn't mean that this beast isn't flying so you will be at unrest. If SL has to decide as per India then no comments at all from my side but they are at liberty for their decision and not like this however i hope any SL member may shed some light.

Ok that good for you.... but tell you what on one hand you and your co-leagues has been in habit to say that JFT is not capable at all and bla bla bla.... so why sudden feeling insecure of JFT in SL... However, whatever in case stalled the deal wouldn't mean that this beast isn't flying so you will be at unrest. If SL has to decide as per India then no comments at all from my side but they are at liberty for their decision and not like this however i hope any SL member may shed some light.

Problem is not you but China .Since it is a JV Chinese will use aa an excuse for exapnsion of their base in SL .Something that we cant allow.

Even with AESA plaaf will not induct jft because they use heavies

PLAAF do have lot of J-7, and need to replace large number of its ageing old birds quickly.
They have a better bird and I think the best fighter plane J-10 to become its backbone.

China did the best thing with J-10 program used Israeli Lavi tech, and I think they are on the right track with J-10C, Single engine, agile fighter plane, AESA Radar, Chinese weapons with indigenous engine, with Chinese huge industrial base they could field thousand fighter plane.

Problem is not you but China .Since it is a JV Chinese will use aa an excuse for exapnsion of their base in SL .Something that we cant allow.

At least you accept it to be JV though doesn't matter if you don't. Rest about the expansion of base, such moves like threatening neighbors wouldn't bring good after all.

@The Eagle

1. Who told you India is putting pressure on SL for not signing the deal -- The Media
2. Who told you that SL is not signing the deal due to India -- The Media

Is there any official or respectable source, which guarantee total truth.

! Why would put pressure on SL not to buy JF-17, now if I would have been the Modi and India could influence SL so much, that would infact pay for 30Million extra to Srilanka to sign this deal, and deliver one JF-17 secretly to India for its assessment,

2. If you look at the Srilankan airforce, they have Kafir and Mig-27, and it would be easy for them to simply upgrade them. Do they have any immediate threat, infact their main focus is on Navy and surveillance radars

@The Eagle

1. Who told you India is putting pressure on SL for not signing the deal -- The Media
2. Who told you that SL is not signing the deal due to India -- The Media

Is there any official or respectable source, which guarantee total truth.

! Why would put pressure on SL not to buy JF-17, now if I would have been the Modi and India could influence SL so much, that would infact pay for 30Million extra to Srilanka to sign this deal, and deliver one JF-17 secretly to India for its assessment,

2. If you look at the Srilankan airforce, they have Kafir and Mig-27, and it would be easy for them to simply upgrade them. Do they have any immediate threat, infact their main focus is on Navy and surveillance radars

Either you are being sarcastic or not bothering to see your fellow's admissions above. Rest about the Media, the same thing i have been telling him so you may quote him friendly once.

Assessment, wouldn't affect at all and so also the exporter will make sure what to deliver keeping all these possibilities.

Either you are being sarcastic or not bothering to see your fellow's admissions above. Rest about the Media, the same thing i have been telling him so you may quote him friendly once.

Assessment, wouldn't affect at all and so also the exporter will make sure what to deliver keeping all these possibilities.

I am not sarcastic, rather I am giving my view on the basis of my own understanding, and I am not that guy that believe on jumping on unofficial news.

I am not sarcastic, rather I am giving my view on the basis of my own understanding, and I am not that guy that believe on jumping on unofficial news.

Why don't India totally withdraw on Media rights things and invite us to tell you how to hold them or India herself pull them donkeys. Rest about India putting pressure on SL then we all know that how India is best at this to lobby things specially where there is Pakistan. Will any Indian officially do press release about such lobbiying? However the deals goes right or wrong, time will tell.

Hey wasn't this discussion a political one?

We had financed a similar amount worth of some project in Sri Lanka.

But it can't be that reason alone.

If they really want the FC-1 they can also buy from China anyday.

Can Pakistan say that we have more leverage than China?

I don't think so.

At least you accept it to be JV though doesn't matter if you don't. Rest about the expansion of base, such moves like threatening neighbors wouldn't bring good after all.

Chinese will surely try for that .That is why we gives importance for a Blue water Navy and also inducting advanced warships on monthly basis

Chinese will surely try for that .That is why we gives importance for a Blue water Navy and also inducting advanced warships on monthly basis

Good for you.... do let us know when you succeed but don't forget there are other powers around. However, building the armed forces and lobbying in other matters are two different things.

Good for you.... do let us know when you succeed but don't forget there are other powers around. However, building the armed forces and lobbying in other matters are two different things.

Except USN we cant see any other worthy opponent in IOR .

Back
Top Bottom