What's new

Sri Lanka drops plan to buy fighters from Pak after India objects

but there is going to be the China and soon.....

On topic, check your fellow post up there.

China will stop because if Indian Navy modernization goes at this rate we will have 200+ most modern ships ,3 CBGs and at least 30 subs in 2030 , according to our DM.So in naval field it seems China is already check mated .
soon what???
Pakistan :rofl::rofl:
Our Coast Guard would be enough :sarcastic:

China will stop because if Indian Navy modernization goes at this rate we will have 200+ most modern ships ,3 CBGs and at least 30 subs in 2030 , according to our DM.So in naval field it seems China is already check mated .
soon what???

Pity that your obsession and troll in habit has no cure so in the last you just lost your mind and having some wet dreams. I think time for your medication. However, it reminds me of your same worthy coast guard that blown away a Pakistan Fishing Boat of innocent fishermen and your own military men accepted the same. You coast guard is just the worth to kill innocent fishermen. By the way what's stopping you.....

Pity that your obsession and troll in habit has no cure so in the last you just lost your mind and having some wet dreams. I think time for your medication. However, it reminds me of your same worthy coast guard that blown away a Pakistan Fishing Boat of innocent fishermen and your own military men accepted the same. You coast guard is just the worth to kill innocent fishermen. By the way what's stopping you.....

China Ok ,A worthy opponent indeed .
But PN seriously .It was you that posted that parity obsessed BS.:rofl:

Last edited:
Which fishermen ?
Please clarify ,AFAIK none ,not even a single fishermen in the Pakistan protested against the blowing of that boat :D
So which fishermen.:D

China Ok ,A worthy opponent indeed .
But PN seriously .It was you that posted that parity obsessed BS.:rofl:

denying the fishing boat blast is like i have to start with you since back and it wouldn't help enough so rather wasting my time and trolling here, do not quote me anymore. @HRK sir may you please have a look at this. Thanks.

denying the fishing boat blast is like i have to start with you since back and it wouldn't help enough so rather wasting my time and trolling here, do not quote me anymore. sir may you please have a look at this. Thanks.

Your comment was about Coast guard shot down innocent fishermen .So how many fishermens are killed?
Stay on topic .

Your comment was about Coast guard shot down innocent fishermen .So how many fishermens are killed?
Stay on topic .

The same fishermen boat that your coast guard shot and called them Pakistani Terrorist killed then after few days your own coast guard official admitted that there were no terrorist. Hope I have helped you remind something about your mighty coast guard. Rest about asking to stay on topic, you are the one been ranting about different things despite several times told you to stay on topic but all this wouldn't help you being obsessed and a moron in nature for trolling. What else you can do. The thread is done but what makes you want it to go on is like you have nowhere and nothing to talk about just trolls. Stop quoting me.

The same fishermen boat that your coast guard shot and called them Pakistani Terrorist killed then after few days your own coast guard official admitted that there were no terrorist. Hope I have helped you remind something about your mighty coast guard. Rest about asking to stay on topic, you are the one been ranting about different things despite several times told you to stay on topic but all this wouldn't help you being obsessed and a moron in nature for trolling. What else you can do. The thread is done but what makes you want it to go on is like you have nowhere and nothing to talk about just trolls. Stop quoting me.

so at last you give-up.. you should have stayed on topic :agree:

so at last you give-up.. you should have stayed on topic :agree:

And that is? ????

Just to remind you the title is bold and big enough "Sri Lanka drops plan to buy fighters from Pak after India objects"
not the shooting of Pakistani fishermen boat if you are very much interest in this old news open a new thread. I guess we already have an old one. and to answer to your topic please stop complaining about everything we denied the shooting and you cant do shit about it. go cry to UN dont cry here:offpost:

soon what???

Assuming that the Chinese stop modernizing their fleet, I presume?

PLAAF do have lot of J-7, and need to replace large number of its ageing old birds quickly.
They have a better bird and I think the best fighter plane J-10 to become its backbone.

Over 400 J-10s have been produced, which have more or less superseded the J-7s.

Sri Lanka will soon get MiG-27UPG from India.
Did India produces Mig-27UPG ? a big no . India can't resale or donate with Russia consent and Russia itself want to sell Mig-29 to Sri Lanka. I have a question for you why not India offers Tejas jet to Sri Lanka ? did they refuse to take it even on free of charges ?

Did India produces Mig-27UPG ? a big no . India can't resale or donate with Russia consent and Russia itself want to sell Mig-29 to Sri Lanka. I have a question for you why not India offers Tejas jet to Sri Lanka ? did they refuse to take it even on free of charges ?
India doesn't require Russian permission.Actually India did not reuire Russian permission to transfer Mi-35 to Afghanistan.Upgrade of MiG-27 to UPG standards is carried out by HAL.

India also licensed produced MiG-27.

India doesn't require Russian permission.Actually India did not reuire Russian permission to transfer Mi-35 to Afghanistan.Upgrade of MiG-27 to UPG standards is carried out by HAL.

India also licensed produced MiG-27.
Please correct your facts first, they can't simply transfer jets to Sri Lanka and secondly these jets are quite old nearly expires air frame life and i am 100% sure Sri Lanka did't need that.

What about Tejas why not India offer Tejas to Sri Lanka.

Back
Top Bottom