What's new

Sri Lanka planning to ban cattle slaughter

Apparently not true. Your mummy is probably still getting slaughtered and devoured with much fervor over there.

It does not matter news is fake or real.

cattle slaughtering, even killing by electic shock or by hammer or by sword should be banned in all countries including muslims.

For humans food, Animals have to pass from pain.
Animals have to suffer pain, So humans does not care.

cattle slaughtering, even killing by electic shock or by hammer or by sword should be banned in all countries including muslims.

Don't give this pain to plants as well then.

Ok, then what will you do with 5hose millions of cattle? Send them to a retirement home?
Who will pay for that?

No. Meat provides essential protein which we can't get from other sources. It's also now theorized that human evolution was due to the nutrition gained from meat eating. I refuse to nutritionally deprive myself or other people and stunt their development out of some fake sense of compassion for animals.

Just his childlike modern neurosis over everyone not living in a painless, perfect utopia.

The effects of this neurosis can be seen in pajeets - they arrived at this childlike view of the world in ancient times and stuck to it, becoming stunted, malnourished cow fanatics for centuries in the process.

No. Meat provides essential protein which we can't get from other sources. It's also now theorized that human evolution was due to the nutrition gained from meat eating. I refuse to nutritionally deprive myself or other people and stunt their development out of some fake sense of compassion for animals.

Eggs, Peanut, Milk, Beans, Almond have protein

Just his childlike modern neurosis over everyone not living in a painless, perfect utopia.

The effects of this neurosis can be seen in pajeets - they arrived at this childlike view of the world in ancient times and stuck to it, becoming stunted, malnourished cow fanatics for centuries in the process.
Hindus have to blindly defend this stupidity because its what their scripture teaches them. Most of them become "atheist Hindus" because they realise it's a bunch of dysgenic low IQ crap. It's a cope.

We will eat what we want to eat, you decide for yourself.

I am not forcing you. Lol

You can even eat Gao Mutra and Cow Dung.
I do not care.

I am just telling, people should look, how animals suffer from Pains.

Apparently not true. Your mummy is probably still getting slaughtered and devoured with much fervor over there.

Yeah...I was mistaken but Sri Lanka is inching towards it.
Another bill was passed in 2021

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom