What's new

Sri Lanka planning to ban cattle slaughter

Eggs, Peanut, Milk, Beans, Almond have protein

A lot of these lack complete proteins which meat DOES provide. The few sources which do have it have such a small amount compared to meat, you're effectively asking someone to live in an unhealthy lifestyle just so animals don't have an earlier death.

If you kill a cocroach, it suffer less pain than a big animals.
Weird logic - pain in small animals doesn't matter because they're not big animals. Well, I think pain in animals doesn't matter in general. What's the difference between me and you here? You selectively omit a few animals out of some sense of guilt or to gain moral superiority, while I'm morally consistent.

But nobody will breed or keep those cattle if they can't be slaughtered for meat.
That's the reason they even exist.
Ban slaughter and the whole idea of cattle breeding will stop making sense
Nobody will keep a thousand cows as pets

But nobody will breed or keep those cattle if they can't be slaughtered for meat.
That's the reason they even exist.
Ban slaughter and the whole idea of cattle breeding will stop making sense
Nobody will keep a thousand cows as pets
He's betting on pajeets keeping a thousand cows around as sex toys.

habibi if i eat almond i become vegetable for 6 hours

It does not matter news is fake or real.

cattle slaughtering, even killing by electic shock or by hammer or by sword should be banned in all countries including muslims.

For humans food, Animals have to pass from pain.
Animals have to suffer pain, So humans does not care.

Meat is neccessary for collagen and nutrients so you don't age like a shrivelled pajeet prune for a made up monkey religion which they use to chanayaka the world with a grandiose sense of fake morality over animal welfare. In reality they use it to mind control their people like r kelly into submission. Nothing like restricting what you can eat to condition your brain into compliance.

1698336565707.png

Last edited:
Meat is neccessary for collagen and nutrients so you don't age like a shrivelled pajeet prune for a made up monkey religion which they use to chanayaka the world with a grandiose sense of fake morality over animal welfare. In reality they use it to mind control their people like r kelly into submission. Nothing like restricting what you can eat to condition your brain into compliance. Muslims do the same with halal meat requirement.

View attachment 965411
India is able to export more because no one eats it here. We have mullahs doing such exports of buffalo meat. Rest of your rants against Hindus is just typical of closet brain dead mullah. Lol.

India is able to export more because no one eats it here. We have mullahs doing such exports of buffalo meat. Rest of your rants against Hindus is just typical of closet brain dead mullah. Lol.
Poojaris are the ones exporting beef. I guess once they are done sodomijing the cattle, they cut it up and send it overseas to be eaten.

Why would anybody want to ban meat? It's extremely healthy if eaten in moderation. I can't imagine my Saturday dinner without a good helping of steak, my Sunday breakfast without my bacon and eggs and my Sunday dinner without a great chicken meal. The only emotion I have towards vegetarians is pity. You're wasting your lives :D

It does not matter news is fake or real.

cattle slaughtering, even killing by electic shock or by hammer or by sword should be banned in all countries including muslims.

For humans food, Animals have to pass from pain.
Animals have to suffer pain, So humans does not care.
I don't think we should ban it, but we should definitely try to limit our consumption of red meat (to once a month), fish (to 2 times a week), and chicken (to once a week).

This is what I've been doing for several months now for health reasons.

Trust me, it's challenging. I grew up eating all sorts of internal organs - brain masala, liver, heart, paye and I love em all - but it's not good for you if you overdo it.

Why would anybody want to ban meat? It's extremely healthy if eaten in moderation. I can't imagine my Saturday dinner without a good helping of steak, my Sunday breakfast without my bacon and eggs and my Sunday dinner without a great chicken meal. The only emotion I have towards vegetarians is pity. You're wasting your lives :D
To the rest of the world, cows are yummy, but to Hindus, cows are their "honey". You wouldn't eat your wife would you? Same for Hindus.

oh sh it i was reading this thread and driving suddenly i hear a loud bang and felt it. i got out of my 4x4 jeep to look at the front, there was a buffalo stuck to the front grill. So i went to the boot of my vehicle and grabbed a knife and chopped up the buffalo and lit a fire, cooked it.
licking finger good yummy buffalo with some chatney. anyway i am saving the buffalo head for later. The legs are for family to eat.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom