What's new

Sri Lanka to raise Indian nuclear plant issue at IAEA sessions

Lanka is well advised to relocate her country to some corner in the Pacific where it will be safe from our nuclear plants. We need it and we gonna build it.

And BTW if in case of an accident, Lanka is gonna be affected..I'm all for it. Cosmic Justice FTW.

GOI cared a damn about those 1.5 million villagers surrounding the plant...SL thinks India gonna compromise for it huh:rofl:

There are no 1.5 million villagers in Indinthakkari and Radhapuram. Anyway.

And BTW if in case of an accident, Lanka is gonna be affected..I'm all for it. Cosmic Justice FTW.

You realize that in that case the Tamils in the North of SL will be the first one to get affected.

You realize that in that case the Tamils in the North of SL will be the first one to get affected.

If all the Tamils in India are more concerned then there would had been never a genocide! Trust me SL Tamils are cared by very few and mostly they are used for cheap politics by some stupid politicians!

If all the Tamils in India are more concerned then there would had been never a genocide! Trust me SL Tamils are cared by very few and mostly they are used for cheap politics by some stupid politicians!

You mean Vaiko & Nedumaran..

Why left Karunanithi and Jayalalitha? Every politician in TN is stupid to a lesser or greater extend!

I especially 'like' Vaiko & Nedumaran after they stopped food supplies to Kerala during Mullaperiyar issue.

Anyways as I said earlier if Tamils continue to vote for free Grinder, Mixi etc, they will continue to get such leaders.

Indians should take its neighbours concerns more seriously
buddy the more these indian plants go late... that the more of our subcontinent(india,pakistan,bangladesh)growth will slow.... so we should not concerned much about lanka...!!

The SL govt is such a hypocrite....:lol:
they are just angry at India supporting US recentely...
Sri Lanka To Go Nuclear | The Sunday Leader
Sri Lanka to study nuclear power feasibility - LANKA BUSINESS ONLINE
Wouldn't a reactor on the island itself be a bigger risk??:azn:

It won't be on the island itself. It will be a floating Nuclear Power reactor, out in the water, right next to India's nuclear power reactor. :)

Just kidding, having a little fun with you guys. lol

But yes, if a nuclear mishap happens in India nuclear reactor can affect Sri Lanka then India needs to address their concerns.

It's always better to be safe. You guys do know about chernobyl right??!! A disaster in this region is no good to anyone.

It's always better to be safe. You guys do know about chernobyl right??!! A disaster in this region is no good to anyone.

Agree to it. Better have safety features than be sorry later. Already 7000 hours of assessment by independent agencies has been conducted but if additional 7000 hours needed to be done, let it be so. At the same time, stopping the production will be a big no as India has invested 3 billion dollars in it and moreover it will send a wrong message internationally.

Back
Top Bottom