What's new

Sri Lankan monk sets himself ablaze over cow slaughter

read my post carefully.i said texts which were written after vedas like smritis,upanishads,puranas etc.vedic aryan tribes were fans of cow and ox meat.

i delieberatly avoided mentioning Vedic Aryans since the study says they were NOT Hindus. they used to eat cow meat and slaughter it not worship it.

they were believed to travel southwards and consumbed by local beliefs and thus end up in following bhrahman monopoly

There's no restriction to hindus in eating Beef. It's ones personal choice. And don't listen to the High class Low class thing. It's complete BS which some people are trolling here.

utter bull sht.except kerala,hindus across india(dalits excl)look down upon beef eaters.there are some college going students who may taste in muslim hotels but they dare not tell it to their parents or relatives.

i delieberatly avoided mentioning Vedic Aryans since the study says they were NOT Hindus. they used to eat cow meat and slaughter it not worship it.

they were believed to travel southwards and consumbed by local beliefs and thus end up in following bhrahman monopoly

u r conradicting urself saying on one hand vedic aryans were not hindus and on the other they surrendered to brahman monopoly.

today hinduism is identified with upanishads,bhagavadgita and meditation all of which were written by brahmans.according to tht definition brahmans are real hindus and dalits are converts.

dalits are the real hindus and NOT converts. brahman monoploy needs to go.

There's no restriction to hindus in eating Beef. It's ones personal choice. And don't listen to the High class Low class thing. It's complete BS which some people are trolling here.

i know there is no restriction. some groups lobbies trying to keep up a different identity by creating such fake restriction and turning it into belief.

utter bull sht.except kerala,hindus across india(dalits excl)look down upon beef eaters.there are some college going students who may taste in muslim hotels but they dare not tell it to their parents or relatives.

u r conradicting urself saying on one hand vedic aryans were not hindus and on the other they surrendered to brahman monopoly.

vedic aryans were NOT brahmans either?

how am i surrendering to brahman monopoly?

some of the vedic aryans who travelled southward were consumbed by bhrahman made up beliefs

muslims in their marriages dont even serve mutton bcoz they feel hindu guests may think they are serving beef in the name of mutton.u dont find beef shops anywhere except in muslim areas.post vedic hindu scripts made cow a holy animal and if anyone says the opposite they are ignorant

Its my religious Belief... u have some problem with it Hero...

People who consume Meat dont have any right to Talk about Animal Rights ...

ഒന്ന് പോടാ കൊരങ്ങാ

Even you scumbag, deserve basic fundamental rights. A small cut above animals I suppose......

muslims in their marriages dont even serve mutton bcoz they feel hindu guests may think they are serving beef in the name of mutton.u dont find beef shops anywhere except in muslim areas.post vedic hindu scripts made cow a holy animal and if anyone says the opposite they are ignorant

Dear In which part of India you live.Who told you muslims dont serve muttons. Only they avoid is beef mutton as most of the hindus dont eat ( bade ka meat ). Even i dont it beef. And serving non veg in marriage party is very common except brahmins.

@springonion
vedic aryans were light skinned so are most of the brahmans.on the contrary many dalits are dark skinned.then how can u say tht dalits were real hindus?or do u mean to say even vedic aryans were dark skinned?brahmans later mixed with locals.inspite of tht many of them still stand out from an avg hindu in their facial features(atleast in south india.i have no idea abt north brahmins).this shows they were not original indians like dalits and they were descendants of vedic aryans

Stop spreading non sense. I don't know from which part of India you are.By the way also stop your chants on BS caste system here. Are you a brahmin, your statements don't seem to be.
Bdw clarifying you, in India beef is not cooked in Hindu household that's true. It's not found abundantly in all restaurants, that's also true. But 21st century, Hindu youths do not care about beliefs and stuff. They eat what their taste buds suits be it brahmin, kshatriya, kayesth, vaisya or sudra(going by your BS caste system). So don't give a wrong impression and don't impose your beliefs on other. You stay with your belief, that's fine but don't address as Indians don't do etc etc.

First of all i Live in Mumbai ... & Secondly i live in the RSS Strong Hold of Pandalam in Kerala... Thats more then enough for a Malayalee ...

I am not a Super Man to Punish each & every Person in India... But if it Happens in front of me i will react ...

Waaaow...what an idiot.

Okay douchebag, go outside the RSS camp in pandalam and enter the nearest random restaurant. You can get the best goddamned beef fry possible.

എങ്ങനെയാ ബീഫിന്*റെ ഈറ്റില്ലമായ കേരളത്തില്* നിനക്കു മാത്രം ബീഫ് ഫ്രൈ കിട്ടാതെ പോയത് ?

അതും പന്തളത്......കലികാലം....അല്ലാതെന്താ പറയാ

@STEELMAN
i dont know abt ur area but here in tg muslims dont serve mutton.ofcourse they serve a dish called haleem which is made of mutton.muslims who are rich enough to serve both chicken and mutton may be exception here but generally many of them serve only chicken here

Last edited by a moderator:
@aka
i said tht there are some college going students who eat beef.i didnt deny it.i only said tht they do it in secret.if u want to prove me wrong just tell the parents of the girl whom you are going to marry tht u r a beef eater and see if they will still give their daughter to u.I am not spreading lies.no not all restaurants serve beef.only very high class hotels where they have foreign tourists serve it .if u open a medium size hotel,put beef on the menu and see how much business ur hotel will do.

@springonion
vedic aryans were light skinned so are most of the brahmans.on the contrary many dalits are dark skinned.then how can u say tht dalits were real hindus?or do u mean to say even vedic aryans were dark skinned?brahmans later mixed with locals.inspite of tht many of them still stand out from an avg hindu in their facial features(atleast in south india.i have no idea abt north brahmins).this shows they were not original indians like dalits and they were descendants of vedic aryans

who said vedic aryans were even hindus?

read my post i said brahman monopoly must end. dalits are real hindus.

i read few years back the brahmans were white huns. will post if found backup

dont get me wrong.i dont have problem with people who eat beef though i hate the very smell of eat.i am an atheist and i am only stating the facts regarding beef eating in india.now a days no one even thinks cow as maata but they hate eating it out of disgust.

dalits are the real hindus and NOT converts. brahman monoploy needs to go.

i know there is no restriction. some groups lobbies trying to keep up a different identity by creating such fake restriction and turning it into belief.

vedic aryans were NOT brahmans either?

how am i surrendering to brahman monopoly?

some of the vedic aryans who travelled southward were consumbed by bhrahman made up beliefs

Don't believe in the statements here, else you'll definitely get a wrong impression. Rather you can come to India and witness yourself. You'll get to know yourself the reality.
One more thing caste system might have prevailed even 20-30 years back but nowadays its thinning among youths. It's not much there, probably one can witness a bit during marriage but still during marriages as well people look for a partner with good education and background than looking for a higher caste. Well, yes caste system is currently present mostly among backward and low mentality people in India.

who said vedic aryans were even hindus?

read my post i said brahman monopoly must end. dalits are real hindus.

i read few years back the brahmans were white huns. will post if found backup

ok post ur theory.i am fully convinced aryan emigration theory.brahmans were only a branch of aryans.anyway i will read ur hun theory if u could post some links.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom