What's new

Srinagar encounter ends, militant manages to escape

There is no debate on kashmir

Kashmir is muslim, it belongs to Pakistan

India/Hindu's are our enemies who we have fought for over half a century, Pakistan should continue trying to hurt India, destroy india, undermine hindu's and support Muslims in both Kashmir and India.

This is a war & it is too long gone to give up now

and in process of doing so, just got clobbered and broken.

It is better that Pakistan hold a plebiscite now whether the Provinces of Pakistan like to i) Join the Indian Union ii) to remain with Pakistan iii) Wish to be Independent.

Once the wishes of people of the Provinces are made known through a plebiscite-Punjab, Baluchistan, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit and Baltistan,Sind and others can live in peace and prosperity-OUT OF PAKISTAN ARMY AND ISI CONTROL

It is better that Pakistan hold a plebiscite now whether the Provinces of Pakistan like to i) Join the Indian Union ii) to remain with Pakistan iii) Wish to be Independent.

Once the wishes of people of the Provinces are made known through a plebiscite-Punjab, Baluchistan, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit and Baltistan,Sind and others can live in peace and prosperity-OUT OF PAKISTAN ARMY AND ISI CONTROL

Nah man, we don't want all that shyt comin over, I am sure Punjab and Sindh may want to join India, but it would make us worse off.

Punjab

Oh HELL NO. The last thing I need is a bunch more Punjabis. I don't need more loud mouthed, aggressive, macho men strutting around India.

Think of the impact on Ounjab film industr... I mean bollywood?

Back
Top Bottom