What's new

Srinagar: Fidayeen Return to the heart of Kashmir | PKKH.tv

**** these militants. and **** their acka or aqa whatever.

We should be prepared for post 2014 scenario.
but guys on a serious note if these incidents increase post 2014, can kashmir become next Afghanistan? ?

@fateh71 @KRAIT @Armstrong @haviZsultan @ZYXW @Hyperion @Developereo @Dillinger

Kashmir will NEVER be the next Afghanistan. It's just too beautiful for that stuff...lol...but idk, all I know is that the US would support an independent Kashmir because that would be in the US's interest as well:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno I'm not following India right now; not many in Pakistan are right now so I dunno what the bearings of a Post-2014 Pakistan-Afghanistan region would be on India !

Abhiii apneiii zaraa masleii hain unheinn suljhaneii parr focus hai meraa ! :tup:

:disagree: LOL

First of all, it's good that no civilians were hurt. Regardless of the cause, it is unfortunate that these attacks are mounted while civilians are around.

As for Kashmir -> Afghanistan, I doubt it simply because India clamps down hard on foreign press and any action by Indian military will be off-camera, brutal and extensive. The victims caught in the crossfire from either side will be the civilians, as usual.

Why any problem,by the way the source that quoted the word fidayeen is Pakistani

First of all, just like in Pakistan, there is a need to detach these kinds of act from a religious motivation -- these are simply militants, avoid imparting any other "value" other than "negative" values in how these are characterized -- somewhere along the line, India will become serious about resolving this issue - and India have a large Muslim population, it is entirely unnecessary to give unscrupulous among this population to use religious imagery to press or make political points

No Kashmir will never become Afghanistan. Kashmir is already settled as it is, however, there is no political on either side to come out and say it.

already settled hypey?? no then why do we have separatists and militants? ?
these guys are mire influential than the politics in Kashmir. really it ain't over yet. and this hype about post 2014 scenario really made me wonder .

Dunno I'm not following India right now; not many in Pakistan are right now so I dunno what the bearings of a Post-2014 Pakistan-Afghanistan region would be on India !

Abhiii apneiii zaraa masleii hain unheinn suljhaneii parr focus hai meraa ! :tup:

chal yaar koi nahi.maslon ko suljha le.kashmir ka masla hum bhai kabhi aur suljha lenge.

First of all, just like in Pakistan, there is a need to detach these kinds of act from a religious motivation -- these are simply militants, avoid imparting any other "value" other than "negative" values in how these are characterized -- somewhere along the line, India will become serious about resolving this issue - and India have a large Muslim population, it is entirely unnecessary to give unscrupulous among this population to use religious imagery to press or make political points

Agreed. Infact whenever possible we like to call them pakistani for exactly the same reason. Of course, most of the time we are correct and they ARE pakistani :)

But, you have to realize that not all of the people asking for independence are terrorists. They are many people there who are not terrorist and are just fighting to free and unite their homeland.

I do not call people terrorists just because they demand separation. But I do not selectively apply that rule to kashmir alone either.

Back
Top Bottom