What's new

Srinagar: Fidayeen Return to the heart of Kashmir | PKKH.tv

On the most serious note, it's not settled and no settlement would work but independence. If you make the borders as they are, the situation would continue with rebellions. No one side can ever have it. And until the two (excluding china) could face that, this issue would not be settled. International attention and pressure is required. It needs to be brough up at the UN again.
@ZYXW The UN called the issue a "dead-horse" and described ZAB's speech on the topic to be akin to "beating it". The UN is the least bit concerned about regions like Kashmir. Besides the UN resolution on Kashmir is non binding for us, the Kashmiri populace will have to understand that AT THE MOST- they might get a form of fiscal federalism, akin to the British-Irish DEVOMAX/Independence Minus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Srinagar: Fidayeen Return to the heart of Kashmir | PKKH.tv

Entangled in Stone pelting rage of Kashmiris, Afzal Guru Blow Back, India now embraces its worst nightmare.

1112.jpg

Report by Tabish Qayyum & Zainulabedin Ameer

Disguised as youth playing cricket, at least two ‘Fidayeen’ unleashed a brazen attack at a CRPF camp in Srinagar’s Bemina area this morning (10.45 am) carrying lethal weapons in sports kits. This attack is being noted as the most audacious attack after three years, taking the Indian occupational forces completely unaware.

As Kashmir was observing a strike by separatists groups demanding return of ‘Afzal Guru’s’ body, the attack took place in the vicinity of a public school in Bemina area of Srinagar; children in a nearby playground were unharmed. The attack was only directed at Indian forces at the CRPF Camp, according to the emerging reports. Sources in Kashmir are confirming that the Indian forces have still been unable to neutralize the attackers completely as yet. Omar Abdullah broke the news in J&K assembly by admitting ‘five CRPF servicemen causalities with few injured’.*“It was a suicide attack,” Omar Abdullah, the chief minister of Jammu and Kashmir, told the state assembly.

This is being considered a high scale attack in Srinagar that houses the most number of troops and security, in fact; the whole city presents itself as a large military camp.*Azhar Qadri, a journalist who lives about 500 meters from the camp in Bemina, said that he woke up to the sounds of shooting and thuds. “I heard sporadic shooting for about 20-25 minutes,” he said. “And the thuds sounded like grenades.” The school children were immediately closed in, so there was “no loss to property or life,” the school’s principal, Tanzim Wahidi said. None of the school children or staff was hurt. “We have a residential colony nearby and children come from there into school grounds,” he added.*“This was an attack on the peace of Kashmir,” S. M. Sahai, the inspector general of police in Kashmir, told journalists.

Sources say that unidentified gunmen lobbed grenades at the entrance of the CRPF camp and followed up with gun fire as they stormed the camp. CRPF’s injured troops and others running for cover can be seen in live feeds on Indian channels. Indian security forces claim two of the gunmen have been killed while it is not certain if there are any more surviving gunmen. There are also some reports of few more attackers; the area itself is a highly secured one and with several sensitive points with government officers living nearby.

Statements upon the incident have just started pouring in from various quarters of the Indian administration. Mehbooba Mufti condemns the violence and says violence is not the solution. Umar Abdullah provided a summary of the incident to the House. While common Kashmiri people on social media are praising the resistance fighters who see this as a reprisal to the Indian attitude since Afzal Guru’s hanging, whose body has not been returned to the family, causing major rifts and protests in Kashmir. No Group has accepted the responsibility yet but the evolving pattern is ‘Hall Mark’ of LET, often dreaded for its daring assaults on Indian forces. ‘This is a signature attack of Lashker e Taiba (LET)” said Afadul Mujtaba, DIG Central Kashmir. ‘Fidayeen’ attacks were first time noted after Kargil war between India and Pakistan*initiated by Kashmiri freedom fighters which saw most fortified camps, bases and installation being attacked by few ‘Fidayeen’ fighters.

Most analysts and the security establishment in India fears militancy returning to valley in the back drop of US withdrawal in 2014 from Afghanistan. Another significant developing trend is of the civilians ‘pelting stones’ as security forces battle militants. Similar ‘stoning’ was noted today as Indian forces were caught between bullets and stoning by youth, clearly showing who the crowds were supporting in this ensuing match between hundreds of soldiers and two Ak-47 yielding, Kashmiri batsman fighting the match of freedom. Sympathies, Hearts and minds of Kashmiris have always been with freedom fighters despite the international propaganda and ‘stereo-typing’. It’s a wider belief after the way things are evolving in Kashmir; this may just be the tip of the iceberg, hitting the Indian Military arrogance in Kashmir, yet again.

srinagare-450x253.jpg

Tabish Qayyum is the co-founder of Defense and Geo-Political Magazine Fortress and Investigative Journalist at PKKH.tv. He is also a writer and educational consultant. He can be reached on twitter @tabesch

M. Zainulabedin Ameer is an Independent Research Analyst who tweets @zain1430

Source

Excellent... this time the story is altogether different ... there are more Kashmiri youth in Security forces... more Kashmiris in Police force... every attack like this will end up having more Kashmiris dead...more Kashmiri widows...more Kashmiri Orphans... this would help India in a big way in killing the insurgency once and for ever.... I wonder who will Pakistan funded Kashmiri separatists support this time around.. and how do they justify Kashmiri people getting killed by so called Jihadis.

Don't be a begger... come and take it from us since 1 Pakistani=10 Evil Chanikya Bhar*ti Hindooooooooos :D

Also don't make so much noise or else we would take back Baluchistan and Sindh and make it free as Bangladesh and give FATA to Afganistan as it's their land. :azn:

On topic... Pak PM came here recently for "prayers" and these attacks happened after a loooong time.Is this related? :what:

Yaaar mein tou aaa rahaa thaaaa but they stop me at the Border every single time saying that you're too fat to squeeze through the tunnels we've constructed that open up onto the other side ! :undecided:

Kahaiii ka serious topic ? :omghaha:

Do you think some sorry arsed comments on an Internet Forum is going to change the policy of our respective Civilian & Military executives alike ?

If we want to, allegedly, send our boys to kill yours & you want to, allegedly, send your boys to kill ours in an oft-repeated regressive cycle - Do you think we're going to be able to change that with our half-arsed critique whilst sipping a cup of coffee & munching on a freshly baked croissant (as I am right now) ? :D

and me with a cig and chips.:P

well sir, then what about the baloch freedom struggle? ?
that ain't terrorism too??

My definition of terrorism is straightforward: targeting civilians is terrorism, targeting uniformed army is not terrorism.

I am not sure where police fall into this categorization.

That's a complicated scenario. I think the Chinese understand that Pak is not supporting the Xinjiang cause the way it might support Kashmir or Afghan insurgency.

Not to mention the Intelligence sharing that has ended up in many of the Xinjiang elements being caught or eliminated !

Where did @Hyperion suddenly run off too ? :undecided:

@Hyperion You say that Kashmir is already "settled" but that no politician on either side is ready to admit it. Amplify upon this settlement please. @Armstrong @ZYXW @Ayush

Many Pakistanis now openly concede that they are not going to get Kashmir and present generation Pakistanis don't share the same zeal about the Kashmir obsession like their elders.

I'd volunteer for the firing squad to help the Pro-Independence element see light otherwise I'd be more than happy to give them the ultimate freedom - Union with their Creator ! :agree:

But I thought you said Pakistan would never do anything violating the human rights of the kashmiris..huh? now I am confused :P Those people....sorry...WE have more of a right to Kashmir than India and Pakistan. If we want it to be seperate, it should be respected.

@Hyperion.... My entire family from my mom's side would probably kill me before I could say independence haha. But, see it's not only about kashmir, it's about the people there and there is so much politics making the people in the middle suffer that now, independence is the ONLY way to go for many.
pshhh...emperor, you can't fo that much for me, i am disappointed LOLOL :P

Not to mention the Intelligence sharing that has ended up in many of the Xinjiang elements being caught or eliminated !

Where did @Hyperion suddenly run off too ? :undecided:

Chinese fear is not over yet about Xinjiang, particularly when America took lots of Uyghurs members of Al Qaida to Guantanamo Bay.

Oye Desi Phudu shakal waley Dangar Conversation is already over. Go eat some bananas.

Shukriya Janab for your kind words... ab jara aaene mein dekh lo kyunki ek banana khane wala janwar dikhega aapko :mamba: :D

well when countries with force occupy lands illegally , then they should be expecting such attacks by freedom fighters :)

Same way Talibunnies are Freedom Fighters....beta sudhar jao nahi toh roj roj blast,drones,riots hote rahenge tumhare watan mein. :astagh:

Yaaar mein tou aaa rahaa thaaaa but they stop me at the Border every single time saying that you're too fat to squeeze through the tunnels we've constructed that open up onto the other side ! :undecided:

You should start going to gym and work hard... for better and fast results put pics of Evil Chanikya Bha*ti Soldiers in your gym and think of revenge.

@ZYXW The UN called the issue a "dead-horse" and described ZAB's speech on the topic to be akin to "beating it". The UN is the least bit concerned about regions like Kashmir. Besides the UN resolution on Kashmir is non binding for us, the Kashmiri populace will have to understand that AT THE MOST- they might get a form of fiscal federalism, akin to the British-Irish DEVOMAX/Independence Minus.

The UN says a lot of things. If Palestine could do it, I am sure it can happen for Kashmir:P
But do you honestly think the way to talk to the kashmiris is through curfews and abuse?

Many Pakistanis now openly concede that they are not going to get Kashmir and present generation Pakistanis don't share the same zeal about the Kashmir obsession like their elders.

In old time they were living in dreams but now they understand the ground reality that they are incapable to take J&K from India in both mean either by military (or proxy) or by diplomacy.

Back
Top Bottom