What's new

SSG(N) Joining Through SSC, Pros/Cons

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam U Alikum Everyone, Hope you all are doing great I wanted to know about the pos and cons of joining SSGN through SSC and what is the trainibg and procedure because I can't find the suitable answer anywhere and Pak navy website didn't also share that much info, So I wanna ask that..

1-- What is the training procedure for SSGN through SSC in PNA and beyond? (I ask this in particular because i have heard the requisite for SSG everywhere is 3 years of Military service yet SSC NAVY has direct induction)..

2-- Does SSGN Cadets through SSC have the same responsibilities/duties as a SSGN Cadet from regular commission? (Some say they are responsible for the official duties of SSGN only. Personally, i am keen about the field work)..

3-- What is the career growth for Cadets that go through SSC? (I am all about taking challenges head on and a possibility for career growth will only make me work better and more efficient. I can imagine this is true for many aspirants of Pak Forces)

There is not much information regarding SSGN through SSC NAVY either on this forum or the internet. I'll be thankful if anyone of you knowledgeable guys help me out. Thanks

ok bro listen ap ka jab issb hoga to iskay bad 6 month naval academy us kay baad pns omar mai training phir seal ki selection if you make it then welcome to pns iqbal otherwise if you fail either you drop out or marines .mera opinion hai cadet scheme mai apply karo because ssc say ap ziada oonchay rank par nai jao gay plus ap dobara issb day pao gay agar pehli baar fail huay

ok bro listen ap ka jab issb hoga to iskay bad 6 month naval academy us kay baad pns omar mai training phir seal ki selection if you make it then welcome to pns iqbal otherwise if you fail either you drop out or marines .mera opinion hai cadet scheme mai apply karo because ssc say ap ziada oonchay rank par nai jao gay plus ap dobara issb day pao gay agar pehli baar fail huay
Thanks bro but the thing is kay me cadet scheme mae apply kar nae sakta... Ive nearly completed my graduation waiting for degree then ill apply ASAP to ssg, Btw thanks for the knowledge :)

Back
Top Bottom