What's new

Staines murder case: Life sentence for Dara Singh

hey manas did you vote BJD??:D

BJP and BJD were one till the last month of elections . People voted for Naveen Patnaik and there were triangular contest between BJD,congress and BJP ,so BJD gained at the cost of BJP.

BJP and BJD were one till the last month of elections . People voted for Naveen Patnaik and there were triangular contest between BJD,congress and BJP ,so BJD gained at the cost of BJP.

hey dude,to whom you are saying those..:D.first look at my location,you will understand where i am from.i just asked to whom you voted,lol

Ghrahma Staines was involved in conversions of tribal people of Odisha so Christianity and had a pretty bad reputation among non Christian tribals who are agitated by proselytization activities of foreign missionaries .When things got beyond the breaking point and he was murder by tribal.

Killking him and kids was wrong ,but for simple mined tribal people whose lives had been destroyed by Ghrahma Staines it meant revenge.

Source for your Post.

Dont Just write some BS coming in your mind.
Graham Stains was working with Leprosy Patients there.
Do you or the people who support you have guts to serve people suffering from Leprosy..... Think of services of Mother Teresa.
He would have been Leading a Luxurious Life had he been working in Australia his home country

Non of the convicts were Tribal, but people from Bajrang Dal

It is totally true bro - In many southern districts in TN (where the soul harvesters have strong presence) the primary condition to get admission in a Missionary school, get treatment in a Christian PHC etc is to become a Christian first.

you may be anti christian and that means nothing to me. Christians institutions were opened for Christian who were rejected by those fcuking upper caste hindus. so missionaries from abroad opened schools and colleges for the people who were denied education by those upper caste a**h****. same is the thing in Odisa.

Wonder where my state is heading. :frown:

Our state is heading to a bright future from a damn caste slavery. and those southern districts u mentioned were the only districts with higher % of literacy when compared to others.

the christian institutions are for christians (MINORITIES)so some people in a view to get better education change their religion and such soul sellers are the one to be blamed not the one who preaches the religion.

why didnt you raise your voice there are vellalar istitutions for vellalars, nadar institutions for nadars, brahmin institutions for bhramins,etc?? only christianity struck your eye or you because cannot change your caste while religion can????

waiting for your answer.

Just curious.. Did the Coimbatore blasts make you and lot of others from Coimbatore BJP supporters? BJP has not taken a foot hold anywhere else in Tamil Nadu . You seem to be very right wing?

Actually after the blasts BJP did win the Coimbatore Lok Sabha constituency, but even they did only a precious little in developing it (but a precious little nevertheless). Coimbatore is largely a self-made town built on the entrepreneurship of the local populace and no poltical party had much interest in this corner of TN.

But the blasts shook this very foundation of Cbe - the immediate result was the real estate crash, no further investment from outside, religious suspicion which almost destroyed our local economy. And further it was like adding salt to our injury the PDP -Kerala (whose front Al-Umma caused the blasts) which ought to have been banned was hailed as a secular front and Congress and Left were competing to be in alliance with it.

And no, that incident alone did not make me support the BJP, it is the continuing mis-governance of the Congress, its shameless use of religion for votes etc that make me incline towards the BJP.

Source for your Post.

Do you or the people who support you have guts to serve people suffering from Leprosy..... Think of services of Mother Teresa.
He would have been Leading a Luxurious Life had he been working in Australia his home country

BS coming in my mind??

Do u think i'm some bollywood script writer or I had taken Panga with Graham Stains in Australia that i'm writing about his real repution where served Leprosy Patients (??):lol:

Tell me why he was singled out and killed so brutally among thousands of missionaries activist working in that region in the before or after his death. what caused him being singled out??

Source for your Post.

It was in the CBI report that he was indulged in conversion.

(i have no online source but heard in TV today.)

Again you are getting confused - no one is defending Dara perse here, but others ought to see the bigger picture - a picture greater than the likes of Dara.

And the picture is forced conversion among the tribals that is still happening unabated in the forest tracts of Central India, almost over in North East India and trying to gain foothold in the rest of the country and the damage it causes to the local social fabric of that place. These acts are cases of pure blackmail and gross failure of Government apparatus and it is the government that needs to act pro-actively on this top prevent recurrence of such incidents.

I will just tell one favourite ruse among the 'soul harvesters' that I encountered in TN - Build PHCs in villages (Government job) and then refuse to administer treatment unless the family agrees to become Christian. The Family which has no other go grudgingly agrees to convert.It is this resent that goes unchecked by the Govt that explodes in potentially damaging cases like these.

So unless the minority vote minded Govts step up and ban these cases of illegal blackmail, I am afraid such incidents are bound to happen time and again and you will not be able to curb that by giving 'life sentences' to figure heads.

I think Three States in North East are Christian Majority

I am not confused. You are, about my position. I pointed out to only this incident of murder & any defence of it as not being acceptable. As for conversion, I have already made my opinion clear which actually is similar to your own, both for the same & some different reasons.

And let me make my part clear- no defense of Dara. He did a wrong thing.Period.
But it was waiting to happen for a long time and if future activities of these missionaries are not regulated ,bound to happen again.

The problem here is no government gets elected by just a minority. As long as the majority aren't convinced of the issue, there will be no change in how governments act. The problem is that the ones most agitated about the issue end up doing something stupidly violent which puts off most of the people who might otherwise be sympathetic to their position on this issue. It gets them the hardliners vote but alienated a vast majority in the middle of the spectrum.

No government does not get elected by the minority.Agreed

Here is the paradox - I dont know whether to blame the Hindus for not being united like the Semitic religions and vote enmasse for the party their pastor advises them to vote or blame the obliquity of the politicians for shamelessly utilizing it instead of taking steps to eradicate it.

Fair enough, except that the violence that followed took away the attention elsewhere. I have always felt that in incidents like this murder & also in the burning of the train in Gujarat, the violent mob reaction takes away any sympathy from the primary victims & ends up making the other side looking victimised. Had the reactions been controlled on either of the cases, a lot of pressure would have resulted on the conversion activities(in orissa) & on the Muslim community on the Ayodhya issue.

Now this is a circular logic - One side people say if the reaction would have been muted we would have supported you and on other side people say since you effectively condone the cause we are taking justice in our hands.

Dont know where the cycle will break.

BS coming in my mind??

Do u think i'm some bollywood script writer or I had taken Panga with Graham Stains in Australia that i'm writing about his real repution where served Leprosy Patients (??):lol:

Tell me why he was singled out and killed so brutally among thousands of missionaries activist working in that region in the before or after his death. what caused him being singled out??

No your problem is that you are right wing Hindu......

Source for your Post.

this is not BS dude,this is the reality here,there was a mass anger between tribals(although groups like bajrang party fueled it much,but without tribal peoples support they can't do anything) due to these forced conversions,there was widening gap between these tribals & converted tribals. missionaries have money from foreign souses which are used to lure those innocent tribals.people got converted to get money & this widens the gap between non converted & converted in the form of social issues.orissa is not gujurat or punjab dude,it is one of the poorest state.here 60% people are sc/st are over 50% are under poverty line.

these missionaries are just doing those conversion jobs in the shadow of things like serving poor people,medical treatments.
do you have any proper proof that he is treating leprosy patient except news media.

Joshua Project says Tamilnadu is nearly 50% and India is 12% Christian by now.:cheesy:

One word - BS

No your problem is that you are right wing Hindu......

When did that become problem in a 80% Hindu country ? And by saying this you are only justifying the cause the Right wingers give for recruiting new minds.

It was in the CBI report that he was indulged in conversion.

(i have no online source but heard in TV today.)

I know you are from kerala.
What is the % of Christian in your state?
How many of them were forcibly converted?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom