What's new

Start A False Flag War With Syria

You are wrong about Turkey, US didn't used our lands during the invasion.

US paratroopers were used using Turkish airspace and most likely the Incirlik airbase since that's the only possibility. So it's not using land but air instead, not much difference. The invasion could not even take place if not for our 'Sunni' neighbors since the coastline is too small for amphibious landing on a large scale. Iran is too mountainous and they are not a US alile. Yet I keep seeing people write that the Shias / Iran paved the way for that invasion based on a video while ignoring the large facts.

558px-Iraq_invasion_map_US_Army_CMH.jpg

@doritos i thought Iraqis were happy about that Saddam is gone now, no bad intention, just asking.

@doritos i thought Iraqis were happy about that Saddam is gone now, no bad intention, just asking.

Yes, but that doesn't mean the US is good. The US used him & dumped him dragging a country with it's people through wars, genocidal sanctions responsible for the death of 500.000 + kids, usage of depleted uranium and the gulf war included heavy bombardment that destroyed a lot of infrastructure while there was no need for it, they just did it to show the world their superpower status since the USSR collapse the same year 1991 & established their bases in the gulf states.

The US started messing in Iraq long before Saddam in 1958 when Qasim overthrew the pro US/UK monarchy and sided with the Soviets, a lot more happened. They never were good, they caused almost all the trouble.

Anyway let me quit this so it can return to topic

Last edited:
The only one happy were shias, who were made by the US as the new rulers. The religious shia militias are now roaming, and policing the cities in iraq. But sunni have had enough of beeing killed,imprisonned, and sunni women raped by shia iraqi soldier, so an insurgency have just restarted by tribal in el anbar and it's going slowly to various other provinces

Because, Syrian AA locks on Turkish Aircraft on a daily basis while we were on our airspace. We have no doubt when Turkish aircraft ventures into Syrian Airspace you will fire on our planes. Therefore before the operation the Syrian AAs which poses a threat to aircraft should be destroyed.
Instead shouldn't Turkey work with Syria? instead it bombed the jet it was bombing those terrorists...

Instead shouldn't Turkey work with Syria? instead it bombed the jet it was bombing those terrorists...

126010.jpg

Doesn't matter who it was bombing. I wouldn't care even if it's target was PKK. Next time Syria is about to send a military aircraft towards our border, remember them.

126010.jpg

Doesn't matter who it was bombing. I wouldn't care even if it's target was PKK. Next time you are about to send a military aircraft towards our border, remember them.
read my previous posts regarding the situation of those two pilots... they crossed into Syria, while the Syrian mig never crossed into Turkey... plus want AKP to fight terrorism while it supports it and allows Alqaeda to enter Syria...

In the early morning hours of March 21, Al Qaeda linked Islamic jihadis crossed into Syrian territory from the Turkish border and launched a jihad on the Christian/Armenian town of Kessab. Among other things, “Snipers targeted the civilian population and launched mortar attacks on the town and the surrounding villages.” Reportedly eighty people were killed.

Turkey’s Latest Jihad on Christian Armenians | TheBlaze.com

read my previous posts regarding the situation of those two pilots... they crossed into Syria, while the Syrian mig never crossed into Turkey... plus want AKP to fight terrorism while it supports it and allows Alqaeda to enter Syria...

In the early morning hours of March 21, Al Qaeda linked Islamic jihadis crossed into Syrian territory from the Turkish border and launched a jihad on the Christian/Armenian town of Kessab. Among other things, “Snipers targeted the civilian population and launched mortar attacks on the town and the surrounding villages.” Reportedly eighty people were killed.

Turkey’s Latest Jihad on Christian Armenians | TheBlaze.com

After the incident, Turkey made it clear that any Syrian aircraft close to our border will be considered a threat, After the fourth warning, your plane was shot down. IMO, we shouldn't even warned it once, we should just shoot the fuckers down.

After the incident, Turkey made it clear that any Syrian aircraft close to our border will be considered a threat, After the fourth warning, your plane was shot down. IMO, we shouldn't even warned it once, we should just shoot the fuckers down.
dont worry akp helps Alqaeda in multiple ways not by just shooting the jet inside Syria... why you mad? stop using childish language:disagree: can't you guys have a proper discussion for once?

dont worry akp helps Alqaeda in multiple ways not by just shooting the jet inside Syria... why you mad? stop using childish language:disagree: can't you guys have a proper discussion for once?
we always have proper discussions but you just spread false information and twist facts. You should be happy that we even respond to you.

we always have proper discussions but you just spread false information and twist facts. You should be happy that we even respond to you.
I spread false information??... then don't curse and insult.. just correct it with providing articles, videos and other helpful information, just like I do for everything I say, I back it up at least... even if it is as you claim "wrong"...

I spread false information??... then don't curse and insult.. just correct it with providing articles, videos and other helpful information, just like I do for everything I say, I back it up at least... even if it is as you claim "wrong"...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom