What's new

Stop demeaning Indian soldiers

Show us any Indian soldier of conscience who has stood against deployment into Occupied Kashmir and fought against human rights violations against Kashmiris.

Where are these exemplary soldiers? Or Are they just fiction?

@Khan vilatey @saiyan0321

Apparently an Indian Hindu Secular thinks that we are a pack who are wrong about Indian soldiers.

Supremacist judgemental that he is!

Instead of calling out what his 'professional' comrades are doing as criminal, he is defending their raping and murdering sprees!

These Hallucinating Hindus of India need to be banned from spewing their venom against us and Kashmiris on PDF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently an Indian Hindu Secular scum thinks that we are a pack who are wrong about Indian soldiers.

Supremacist judgemental scum that he is!

Instead of calling out what his 'professional' comrades are doing as criminal, he is defending their raping and murdering sprees!

These Hallucinating Hindus of India need to be banned from spewing their venom against us and Kashmiris on PDF.

For Indians, yes, it is fanatical to defend rights of Kashmiris and to fight for their freedom against Indian occupational forces.

We are proud to stand with our Kashmiri kin. We will never betray their trust.

Any enemy of Kashmiris is an enemy of Pakistan, and vice versa. We look forward to the day that our Kashmiri brothers and sisters can breath the air of freedom as we are doing in Pakistan.

May Allah swt give patience and victory to Kashmiris and humiliate all enemies of Kashmiris. May He bless their shuhada and abused with Jannat ul firdos and basharat in akhirat and dunya. Ameen.

Last edited:
What about Indian Muslims, Dalits, Naxalites, and Christians?

Are Indian army's crimes against humanity, outside of Kashmir, ok with you?

what do you expect when you have people like Bipin and Duval leading from the front?

@Hakikat ve Hikmet @letsrock @manlion
Not every Muslim from the sub-continent can be like that from India!!! Not every Muslim kisses the very knife approaching to cut his/her throat to permanently settle for a status of the absolute subjugation and lower than that of a "cow"....

Even Hasina of BD has said enough is enough!!! She has let the Chinese to put an end to the water terrorism from India, and let them do whatever necessary to cut the neck of the chicken-shaped Hindutva Raj...

You were right.

A lone man right has more moral authority than a pack that is wrong.

I also understand the pressure on you from a mob of excited fanatics. It is best you do not respond and let them say what they wish to say.
Firstly, let's be clear that nobody is putting any pressure on the OP for his reasoned and thought out post. He only has Pakistani interests at heart, as do all of us with a Pakistani flag in our bio.

Coming to my point, resisting and speaking against ethnic cleansing is not the preserve of "excited fanatics", despite your assertions to the contrary.

Any military organisation which facilities this is assisting in an act of ethnic cleansing. Soldiers can't claim to be simply following orders forever.

I see a lot of my countrymen and women’s demean Indian soldiers. They say they are cowards, afraid and unworthy. This is not true. They are honorable men and women sent on the orders of their country and we belittle our selves when we make fun of them or their religion. It is against our religious and cultural value. I know some Indians say things about our brave soldiers but we should avoid responding to them as it belittles our argument. We should strategically increase the motivation and bravery of our enemies as it will help us plan better and come up with ingenious solutions.

An Indian soldier is as brave , motivated and professional as our soldiers. he Or she is there following orders of their government. Orders they may or may not agree with but this is their duty.

the motivation can be seen in Kargil , despite every thing the Indians charged Pakistani mountain positions. I can only imagine the thinking in ones head when charging up a mountain facing the business end of a Pakistani MG-3 manned by our brave soldiers. They in the initial phases had significant losses but eventually were able to use air power to dislodge our troops. We failed our troops by not engaging our air force to cover them but that is a different matter

The Indian colonel who with his men fought the Chinese was equally as brave. He did not retreat and tried to fight as best as he could and bravely gave his life for his country. He did not run! He was failed by his goverment , he should never have been there but he fulfilled his duty. So belittling this brave man is bellow our teachings.

in conclusion , I humbly request that we consider the Indian solider highly motivated, professional and trained, they will not run or falter. We need to develop tactics to outsmart them and meet our objectives.

We should not make fun of them and their religion. This is against our teachings.

kv
You need to wake up and smell the coffee
Accha, so may be once they stop raping, plundering, murdering and other atrocities in Kashmir and against its people may be they can be called as honourable till that happens they are all that and more. By the way just following orders is an excuse that didnt held up well at nuremberg trials, nor will it here.
E I D (endian in disguise) alert.
Madman been at the pangh too much

To add further clarity, I am talking about the army to army Conflict only, not Indian army committing atrocities against innocent Kashmir’s

kv
Visit the LOC and see for yourself what their "honorable, brave, chivalrous and professional" soldiers do to the civilians who live there. Their snipers have headshotted little kids and women in the courtyards of their own homes. That is the conduct of their troops on the CFL which is an army to army conflict.

A couple years ago, they gave a practical demonstration of their atrocities to the people living on the working boundary.
What they do on CFL is far worse.

Firstly, let's be clear that nobody is putting any pressure on the OP for his reasoned and thought out post. He only has Pakistani interests at heart, as do all of us with a Pakistani flag in our bio.

Oh, no, no, no, of course not.

Now that you have enlightened us about what is visible and what is not, the entire matter is clear. Thank you for throwing light into obscure dark places.

Please speak for yourself brother. For us who were directly affected by evil Indian army actions in partition and in Kashmir, you cannot expect an ounce of pity from us.
Are Kashmiris going around doing the same with India or Bengal had been under occupation for past 70 years? Fail to understand comparison here.
Sorry but merely stating the truth, demeaning them is part of parcel.
Where did you come up with such logic, we should refrain from saying that. Please spare me the pseudo humanism here.
What a silly thread title.
Killers on innocent children and women
Large suicide rate
Run at the first sight of trouble
Or get taken prisoner
This is not the only thing you said, you tried to draw a false equivalent here. Furthermore this is not Oxford Debates, where one must refrain from calling names, although this whole civility is over rated. Things need to be called out for what they are, a Nazi is a nazi so is a rapist and a murderer. There are no two ways about it.
Will any person deride anyone calling Nazis as evil mass-murdering criminal fascists?

They same applies to Indians, who aspire to Nazism, but lack the strength of resolve and efficiency which Nazis had.
Dear brother, I understand your desire to be humane to Indians, but I do not agree. Look above at the back and forth of one Indian with brother @crankthatskunk and see how Indians deflect every loss and even question independently verified cases of mass-rape committed on our Kashmiri sisters by their terrorist army.

Sometimes brother, being fair to the enemy is injustice to the victims. For the Kashmiris, our resolve needs to be rock solid, without any feelings of pity or remorse for the abusers of our women and children.

Elimination of even one of these terrorist army and their RSS supporters is a noble cause, I praise anyone who rids humanity of this blight.

Chinese did sadaqah jariya for the whole Alem at Galwan.
Lmao these same Bhartis OP is trying to defend would set his family on fire alive if given the chance. Jeez man, get a hold of yourself.

Please speak for yourself brother. For us who were directly affected by evil Indian army actions in partition and in Kashmir, you cannot expect an ounce of pity from us.

I am aware of whole khandan of Muslims who were erased by Indians in Kashmir and Punjab. If this is not worthy of derision, then what is?

"Perspective" is what makes right for one, wrong for the other....Kashmir perspective we are right, Bangladesh, Baluchistan perspective...they are right and we were/are wrong......

Oh, no, no, no, of course not.

Now that you have enlightened us about what is visible and what is not, the entire matter is clear. Thank you for throwing light into obscure dark places.
OP is permitted to have his opinion - no pressure on him to reverse it just because many do not share it. This is simple democratic functionality. Certainly, many will oppose that opinion, myself included. I would imagine OP can handle the discourse without feeling any of this "pressure". People here are adults, not schoolkids......I can guess your response to that one btw.

I see a lot of my countrymen and women’s demean Indian soldiers. They say they are cowards, afraid and unworthy. This is not true. They are honorable men and women sent on the orders of their country and we belittle our selves when we make fun of them or their religion. It is against our religious and cultural value. I know some Indians say things about our brave soldiers but we should avoid responding to them as it belittles our argument. We should strategically increase the motivation and bravery of our enemies as it will help us plan better and come up with ingenious solutions.

An Indian soldier is as brave , motivated and professional as our soldiers. he Or she is there following orders of their government. Orders they may or may not agree with but this is their duty.

the motivation can be seen in Kargil , despite every thing the Indians charged Pakistani mountain positions. I can only imagine the thinking in ones head when charging up a mountain facing the business end of a Pakistani MG-3 manned by our brave soldiers. They in the initial phases had significant losses but eventually were able to use air power to dislodge our troops. We failed our troops by not engaging our air force to cover them but that is a different matter

The Indian colonel who with his men fought the Chinese was equally as brave. He did not retreat and tried to fight as best as he could and bravely gave his life for his country. He did not run! He was failed by his goverment , he should never have been there but he fulfilled his duty. So belittling this brave man is bellow our teachings.

in conclusion , I humbly request that we consider the Indian solider highly motivated, professional and trained, they will not run or falter. We need to develop tactics to outsmart them and meet our objectives.

We should not make fun of them and their religion. This is against our teachings.

kv

Let me guess, it is okay for Indians to come on this forum and abuse Pakistan. We should just take it on the chin, right?

When are you going to create a similar thread for Kashmiri brothers and sisters? Never seen you cry over human rights abuses against Kashmiris.

Back
Top Bottom