What's new

Stop demeaning Indian soldiers

I see a lot of my countrymen and women’s demean Indian soldiers. They say they are cowards, afraid and unworthy. This is not true. They are honorable men and women sent on the orders of their country and we belittle our selves when we make fun of them or their religion. It is against our religious and cultural value. I know some Indians say things about our brave soldiers but we should avoid responding to them as it belittles our argument. We should strategically increase the motivation and bravery of our enemies as it will help us plan better and come up with ingenious solutions.

An Indian soldier is as brave , motivated and professional as our soldiers. he Or she is there following orders of their government. Orders they may or may not agree with but this is their duty.

the motivation can be seen in Kargil , despite every thing the Indians charged Pakistani mountain positions. I can only imagine the thinking in ones head when charging up a mountain facing the business end of a Pakistani MG-3 manned by our brave soldiers. They in the initial phases had significant losses but eventually were able to use air power to dislodge our troops. We failed our troops by not engaging our air force to cover them but that is a different matter

The Indian colonel who with his men fought the Chinese was equally as brave. He did not retreat and tried to fight as best as he could and bravely gave his life for his country. He did not run! He was failed by his goverment , he should never have been there but he fulfilled his duty. So belittling this brave man is bellow our teachings.

in conclusion , I humbly request that we consider the Indian solider highly motivated, professional and trained, they will not run or falter. We need to develop tactics to outsmart them and meet our objectives.

We should not make fun of them and their religion. This is against our teachings.

kv

Lol shut the hell up do you know how many rapes are committed by these scumbags you are praising?
Most of your posts are idealistic nonsense as if you're 12 and just realized there's wrong in the world. Absolutely disgusting that you compare them to other soldiers, just look at their abuses in Kashmir and tell me which professional force comes close to that kind of evil. I humbly request you take your opinion and shove it up where the light don't shine.

I am not asking to respect rapists and murderers. Rather I want to focus on how to avenge them

@waz is it not in the rules of this forum to respect other people’s religion and not call them names as it belittles our point of view and gives credence to the Indian narrative that Muslims and Pakistanis are bigots and hot heads

Kv

Tomorrow you will ask us to respect Hitler and not to demean Nazis.

Evil here is not subjective, but objective.

Indian soldiers are currently and have in the past committed well-documented acts of evil in Kashmir against defenceless women, men, and children.

I have shared a paper from Yale which documents such cases of abuse and explains them in the wider context. Take a look.

Lol shut the hell up do you know how many rapes are committed by these scumbags you are praising?
Most of your posts are idealistic nonsense as if you're 12 and just realized there's wrong in the world. Absolutely disgusting that you compare them to other soldiers, just look at their abuses in Kashmir and tell me which professional force comes close to that kind of evil. I humbly request you take your opinion and shove it up where the light don't shine.

The germans did all that the Indians did and then some! The committed the Holocaust. They were still respected as an army. They were not less brave or courageous. They were beaten by the allies because they were outgunned and out strategized

we need real strategy to avenge our Kashmiri brethren not empty name calling

kv

The germans did all that the Indians did and then some! The committed the Holocaust. They were still respected as an army. They were not less brave or courageous. They were beaten by the allies because they were outgunned and out strategized

kv

No the Germans (of that time) are called war criminals for that reason and have been castrated ever since!
They are looked down upon as an example of what not to do. You have pointed a counter argument against your own case.

Last edited:
No the Germans (of that time) are called war criminals for that reason and have been castrated ever since!
They are looked down upon as an example of what not to do you have pointed a counter argument against your own case.

The German army , heer is not looked down upon their tactics are still taught everywhere. They were and are considered tenacious as a military force

they were called war criminals After they were rightly defeated.

what is our plan to defeat the Indian armed forces so we can try them and call them war criminals ?

kv

Indian soldiers are currently and have in the past committed well-documented acts of evil in Kashmir against defenceless women, men, and children.

I have shared a paper from Yale which documents such cases of abuse and explains them in the wider context. Take a look.

hahaha that's exactly what he did see below:

kv

The German army , heer is not looked down upon their tactics are still toight everywhere. They were and are considered tenacious.

they were called war criminals After they were rightly defeated.

what is our plan to defeat the Indian armed forces so we can try them and call them war criminals ?

kv

What you are asking for is not to respect their tactics but to respect their character, bravery, honor, decency. All of which they lack! Once you have learned the difference between respecting tactics/ability and common human decency you can respond.

respectfully brother, I will never ask you to respect modi like I would never ask you to respect Hitler. Both leaders are psychopaths. Modi will result in the breakup of Indian

I Am in complete agreement with you that the Indian forces in Kashmir have committed war crimes. I appreciate the paper and I will read this and quote this in my posts.

we as a nation of Pakistan have to prepare for a long bloody hard war with India. We have to avenge our Kashmiri brethren. We cannot waste time on belittling our enemies if anything we should consider them better equipped and prepared. We will need to outsmart them into attacking us, which would give us an advantage
Kv

What you are asking for is not to respect their tactics but to respect their character, bravery, honor, decency. All of which they lack! Once you have learned the difference between respecting tactics/ability and common human decency you can respond.

Brother, you misunderstand my post. I do not for a minute expect you to respect their character, honor or decency. I believe them to have none of those traits

I do however want people to respect their enemies bravery and will to fight. It takes a brave man to get inside a flying coffin and come fight a Pakistani pilot.In the same vein it must have been fearful Sight to face a paksitani mg-3 setup on a mountain in Kargil. They faced all this. We should learn and prepare for our cunning enemy.

We have to prepare for a very bloody war and defeat an enemy who is 6 times stronger than us in Kashmir to avenge our brethren. We can not do this if we spend our time thinking strategically rather than name calling and making fun of their religion.

kv

respectfully brother, I will never ask you to respect modi like I would never ask you to respect Hitler. Both leaders are psychopaths. Modi will result in the breakup of Indian

I Am in complete agreement with you that the Indian forces in Kashmir have committed war crimes. I appreciate the paper and I will read this and quote this in my posts.

we as a nation of Pakistan have to prepare for a long bloody hard war with India. We have to avenge our Kashmiri brethren. We cannot waste time on belittling our enemies if anything we should consider them better equipped and prepared. We will need to outsmart them into attacking us, which would give us an advantage
Kv
I forgot to say inshallah, inshallah modi will result in the breakup of India inshallah

kv

Brother, you misunderstand my post. I do not for a minute expect you to respect their character, honor or decency. I believe them to have none of those traits

I do however want people to respect their enemies bravery and will to fight. It takes a brave man to get inside a flying coffin and come fight a Pakistani pilot.In the same vein it must have been fearful Sight to face a paksitani mg-3 setup on a mountain in Kargil. They faced all this. We should learn and prepare for our cunning enemy.

We have to prepare for a very bloody war and defeat an enemy who is 6 times stronger than us in Kashmir to avenge our brethren. We can not do this if we spend our time thinking strategically rather than name calling and making fun of their religion.

kv

See below parts of your original post and you can understand where I disagree with you:

Here's where you talk about them being honorable:
They say they are cowards, afraid and unworthy. This is not true. They are honorable men and women...

Here's where you claim their disproportionate rapes and human rights abuses are equal to Pakistan's armed forces. An absolute vile claim I should add. Then you describe them as the Nazi mindset 'they are just following orders'
An Indian soldier is as brave , motivated and professional as our soldiers. he Or she is there following orders of their government. Orders they may or may not agree with but this is their duty.

Here you go talking about their professionalism. Do you know armed forces professionalism includes not raping women and harming civilians?

I humbly request that we consider the Indian solider highly motivated, professional and trained, they will not run or falter

Now the contradiction with this:
'I do not for a minute expect you to respect their character, honor or decency. I believe them to have none of those traits'

The germans did all that the Indians did and then some! The committed the Holocaust. They were still respected as an army. They were not less brave or courageous.

Unbelievable you have written the above!!

Nazis were declared criminals. Criminals are not respected, they are criminals ... ! Crimes of Nazi soldiers is why Germany is still paying in millions annually to Jews!

Please get some therapy ... you seem to have completely gone off the track on this one!

I have never seen an Indian poster demeaning Pakistan's soldiers here on PDF. On other platform it happens from both sides. But atleast on PDF, Indians shows respect for Pakistani soldiers.

And you talked about Kargil, don't ever forget Indian army gave honor to all "shaheed" Pakistani soldiers who left behind.

Pakistanis never abuse Indian soldiers. Only Indian occupier terrorists.

Kv

Do you know what narrative is? Most Pakistanis do not, because our government has refused to push our narrative until now.

We have been victims of the Indian narrative building, Kashmiris have suffere the most, and now it time to end this little charade and finish this for good.

Pakistani military is a professional organization which does not underestimate any foe. Our armed forces take the long route to solve issues, rather than short term, high cost impulsive ones like our neighbors.

We Pakistanis should give voice to the Kashmiris who are denied that voice by the Indian occupiers. We should be clear and concise in what we believe.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom