What's new

Stop violence against Christians in Karnataka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think after 200 years of British Rule Entire Indian should have been Christian...

again you are using baseless statistics..you don't even consider population growth numbers...you think of hindus as some kind of raw material which needs to be processed....missionaries speak to those who are vulnerable....this has been going on for years and years....

A few might have been arrested, but as I have posted in my numerous posts, most are looming outside freely for violently attacking preachers, even inside Churches. In many cases, it is the preachers that get imprisoned for alleged conversions (which against Indian law), but the Hindus that attack them violently are still looming at large (which is against Indian law).

You are creating this stuff from thin air. Show me one link that says preachers were imprisoned for conversions

I think after 200 years of British Rule Entire Indian should have been Christian...

No thanks. We don't need the advise of a desert concept that is alien to our land by thousands of miles when our own ancient civilization has given most of the world today's knowledge.

We're rich enough in philosophy, ethics, traditions, colors, literature, sciences etc and don't need blind dogma of organized religion in our country.

Hatred against beliefs/religion is open to interpretation. There was probably no hatred in their preaching, but you guys probably felt there was. It is a subjective thing, not an objective one.

You should see the pamphlets they were distributing ( in Kannada). Any self respecting Hindus blood will boil

Hatred against beliefs/religion is open to interpretation. There was probably no hatred in their preaching, but you guys probably felt there was. It is a subjective thing, not an objective one.

you should really watch the video i posted above...

You should see the pamphlets they were distributing ( in Kannada). Any self respecting Hindus blood will boil

Don't bother explaining them. We Buddhists have to endure the same cr@p here in eastern India. These secularist/leftist/missionary lot use the "oh the violence" card always only when you and we retaliate to their conversion schemes. That's why media is their weapon.

But this weapon has one weakness: it is relevant only as long as you consider it relevant.

Yes. Constitutionally this sort of conversion is illegal. It is mentioned very well in the constitution that one has to come from one's will to choose. Not to be converted like sheep and zombies. So it IS illegal. Missionaries and mullahs have a free ride because of Maino Mafia and their votebank ruling over mainstream Hindu majority and us sister faiths like Buddhists, Sikhs and Jains.

Well, enticed conversion is not forceful conversion. No one puts a gun to your head asking you to convert, people make their choice from their free will if they want to convert or not.

There is a difference between NOT respecting and DISrespecting. I may not respect someone but I don't DISrespect them either.

This is a subjective thing, not an objective thing, & open to interpretation. What you might find disrespectful might not be disrespectful at all.

Wrong. These "preachers" were actually being scouted for many days and then when they crossed the lines and started using violent goons against mainstream Hindus, the right wing units attacked. Nothing wrong with that. Our Buddhist monks are not to take up violence because of which these bloody missionaries abuse their weakness of non-violence and use bullying tactics and degrading tactics in our area.

Please read my previous posts, what you have written is not the case at all. Your claims are completely baseless & unfounded.

You are creating this stuff from thin air. Show me one link that says preachers were imprisoned for conversions

Read my previous posts where I have quoted many such incidents in quite some detail.

No thanks. We don't need the advise of a desert concept that is alien to our land by thousands of miles when our own ancient civilization has given most of the world today's knowledge.

We're rich enough in philosophy, ethics, traditions, colors, literature, sciences etc and don't need blind dogma of organized religion in our country.

Human being are no slave to any theory , they can accept what they like is good and true no one can stop them , your statement is just absurd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, enticed conversion is not forceful conversion. No one puts a gun to your head asking you to convert, people make their choice from their free will if they want to convert or not.

Gun is not the only way to convert others. Processions and degrading indigenous culture of land cannot be tolerated. Simple as that. 99% of the targets of these missionaries is to degrade our ways of life, spreading lies and bad false things about Hindu/Buddhist Dharma and then offer money to people in exchange for conversion. This is illegal in India.

Conversion comes from individual will. Suppose for example you seek individual guidance to become a Christian tomorrow, that would be within this law. But this mass conversion is not allowed. That's the deal; take it or suffer the consequences. Simple as that.

This is a subjective thing, not an objective thing, & open to interpretation. What you might find disrespectful might not be disrespectful at all.

We don't have blasphemy laws, for which these missionaries should be thanking their stars. Otherwise they'd not even be able to dream of their dogmatic propaganda, let along ty it.

Please read my previous posts, what you have written is not the case at all. Your claims are completely baseless & unfounded.

I was IN the state when this was going on, genius. Try deciphering secularist media nonsense with someone who's miles away from the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom