What's new

Strikes on Pakistan can create nuclear holocaust: Feroz Khan

Never doubt it . Pakistan seems to follow the " Samson " option thing from what I understand . New Delhi itself has chosen not to test Islamabad's resolve , on three different occasions , maybe the higher command understands things more clearly than " cyber warriors " :D

India's anti missile systems will greatly reduce such threats of Pakistan. In case Pakistan wants a national suicide, then only Pakistan will use nuke attacks on India. India is so big with missile defence system, any massive attack by Pakistan have lower chances of effectiveness against India. Your skies have no protection.

That is assuming that Pakistan has no BMD in place, which can be quite influential in the outcome of any such war :)

Seems you guys own lot many things without even testing anything. I heard you too claim having an ICBM without any testing. :omghaha::omghaha:

Pakistan has no preparation against any nuclear retaliation from India unlike India's Ballistic missile defence. We may face some destruction but nothing will survive in Pakistan.

Whoa. Are you sure about that? On whose behalf you're claiming? Did bollywood make any movie on it too? You sir, are a legend in defense and strategic affairs. You should sit right next to bharat verma and should enlighten us with your divine strategic wisdom.

That is assuming that Pakistan has no BMD in place, which can be quite influential in the outcome of any such war :)

You have to admire the arguments here......any India BMD will fail....be of no use..etc but any Pakistani BMD "will be
quite influential in the outcome of any war"
...........:)

Whoa. Are you sure about that? On whose behalf you're claiming? Did bollywood make any movie on it too? You sir, are a legend in defense and strategic affairs. You should sit right next to bharat verma and should enlighten us with your divine strategic wisdom.
Because, he is not taught in a madarsa.:rofl:

Seems you guys own lot many things without even testing anything. I heard you too claim having an ICBM without any testing. :omghaha::omghaha:

Well at the end of the day you do have to come across contestants which do share a bit of a similar intelligent quotient and give you a little bit of humor to keep the discussion alive.

Claiming? Well ever heard of Taimoor?

It's a series of ICBMs which are under development because we have been focusing on the CEP (Circular error probability) of our Ballistic Missiles which is way better and precise than our counterparts.

That's where you feel the quality instead of quantity.

Now let me feel the laugh you tried to enjoy.

:pakistan:

Because, he is not taught in a madarsa.:rofl:

Thanks for the appreciation. I wonder how much more you would drag yourself 'down' to the level of madrasa students over the decades to compete and argue on defence forums like this one?

Let alone arguments - Consider the fact and quote if you can bluntly claim to have any one single peaceful neighbor which doesn't have any "issues" or "disputes" with south asian dunny.

typical indians dragging thread away from the topic ultimately spoiling the whole fooking thread.
no wonder everyone ignore them and they make themselves believe since no one is replying them they have accomplished something. :coffee:

Well at the end of the day you do have to come across contestants which do share a bit of a similar intelligent quotient and give you a little bit of humor to keep the discussion alive.

Claiming? Well ever heard of Taimoor?

It's a series of ICBMs which are under development because we have been focusing on the CEP (Circular error probability) of our Ballistic Missiles which is way better and precise than our counterparts.

That's where you feel the quality instead of quantity.

Now let me feel the laugh you tried to enjoy.

:pakistan:

Pakistan has tested no missile greater than 2500km range. Now you expecting me to believe Pakistan has an ICBM. :omghaha::omghaha:

It is a matter of time the T.TP get their hands on the nukes in Pakistan and use the same against Pakistan...

Lmao :yay:

You better take care of your own "Shurli Patakhay" ... i mean nukes which is indeed a matter of time might get into the hands of Naxalities and other 23 independent movements in the southern and eastern india.

TTP is against the "Political Infrastructure" of Pakistan and they demand "Sharia Law" coz to them democracy is a western concept which is pure evil and anti-Islamic.

They are not fighting to get separate or make any new state but instead Nagaland,Manipur,Assam,Gurkha land and many more God knows are fighting to get separate from india.

Now, I know where would you come - Ofcourse Balochistan. Well Pakistan have already raised of indian involvement in Balochistan and in tribal areas through indian consulates along with Pakistani border.

So dont go :offtopic: and kindly save your shurli patakhay from Naxalities instead :triniti:

Pakistan don't have any anti-missile system systems unlike India. So, Pakistan is more vulnerable to greater destruction in case of any India-Pakistan wars. Ballistic missile system has changed the way war is being fought, within few years every major city of India has greater protection from anti-missile system.

Pakistan has tested no missile greater than 2500km range. Now you expecting me to believe Pakistan has an ICBM. :omghaha::omghaha:

It's a Policy You mighty mighty Troll.

Since day one Pakistan is maintaining and repeatedly saying to keep the "Minimum Deterance". Ever heard of that?

That doesn't mean we didn't work on more than 25000+ and were too busy in making "waar" movie. Google Pakistan's ICBM program for info and kindly don't bother the audience with your obnoxious trolling skills.

You kid, go watch pogo and come back with credible sense and info to debate on. Replying you is indeed a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom