26198303_1623260231101752_2181580648964602703_o.jpg

That huge plane in back ground boys IS THE MIGHTY C17 of the indian air force

Another false post from the Pakistani false FLAGGER

Tejas is a short range CAS and dog fighter

WE HAVE SU30MKI to strike with brahmos

AND SOON these babys arrive

rafale-mmrca.jpg

THREY CARRY the 600km range SCALP cruise missles

Soon? RAFALEs would start arrive starting September 2019.

Scalp is too expensive to procure and use in large numbers.

the configuration proves its a useless aircraft.

Can only be used against sri lanka or bangladesh where there is minimal airforce

Another false post from the Pakistani false FLAGGER

Tejas is a short range CAS and dog fighter

WE HAVE SU30MKI to strike with brahmos

AND SOON these babys arrive

rafale-mmrca.jpg

THREY CARRY the 600km range SCALP cruise missles

36 rafales wont change the outcome of a battle.

i will only expect maximum operational readiness/mission availability rate of 50% going by indian air force

Its just matter of time, TEJA program will be closed.

I do not think, TEJAS will be closed, will continue to drag along just to show that India has "indigenous" Aircraft. just to make a point that Pakistan is not ahead in this case. sirf ijjat ka sawal hai, does not matter what IAF thinks about it.

I do not think, TEJAS will be closed, will continue to drag along just to show that India has "indigenous" Aircraft. just to make a point that Pakistan is not ahead in this case. sirf ijjat ka sawal hai, does not matter what IAF thinks about it.

Your all completely Wrong as much as some people in this thread/forum would like to see this fail AND even some indian ministers and high ranking air force leaders see it fail in favour of foreign order for SE fighters to make bribes $$$ ......... the tejas has now inducted and arrived.

IAF has infact placed the follow on order to take orders to 123 planes

The above picture is a twin seater and the first 40 fighters include 8 twin seaters
The second batch of 83 includes 11 twin seaters.

For those who doubt the indian ability to make weapons I suggest you look at the huge progress the indian navy has made . They now build world class destroyers and soon a 40000 tonne carrier. No other country in this region has indengious capability of this size and variety

india has the money and the foreign help it needs to make 123 tejas work

usa engines for now
French support for the indengious kaveri engine in future post 2025
Israeli radar HMD and missles soon to be future changed to indian aesa and astra bvrs

And to individual who said tejas cant carry brahmos he is completely unaware that india is currently developing next generation brahmos which is 50% smaller and longer range which will be arming tejas.

But as pointed out already with su30mki rafales the stand off weapons for india will be brahmos mki combo and soon small nos of rafale/scalp combo. until mark 2 tejas/amca /ng brahmos is inducted in ten years time.

This is beginning not the end of Tejas

None other than the defense minster of singpore flew in tejas last month

As I predicted... its just matter of time, nothing is going to come out of TEJA program.

Back
Top Bottom