What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
383809_329193590445737_269426873089076_1165745_1187482577_n.jpg

I agree, makes my head hurt, although I did see a vague image.

I like these things better. Magic eye pictures. It took me forever to learn how to do it, but eventually I figured it out and now I can snap one into focus in about 10 seconds. I think they are cool.

dino.jpeg

Let me know if you can see what's in the image! No fair cheating and looking at the URL text.

I like these things better. Magic eye pictures. It took me forever to learn how to do it, but eventually I figured it out and now I can snap one into focus in about 10 seconds. I think they are cool.

dino.jpeg

Let me know if you can see what's in the image! No fair cheating and looking at the URL text.

^^^ A Kangaroo?

dino.jpeg

Oh Boy!!!! I cannot see/ comprehend the image even after looking at the URL text.. :confused:

dino.jpeg

This is torture.

I'll agree that a computer screen "magic eye" is a lot tougher than a big poster version, but it's very possible.

Once you know how, it's pretty easy to make these things pop. They create a cool 3-D image.

Hint: Spielberg & Barney.

VCheng, you are close and that tells me that you know how to work these things! :)

I'll agree that a computer screen "magic eye" is a lot tougher than a big poster version, but it's very possible.

Once you know how, it's pretty easy to make these things pop. They create a cool 3-D image.

Hint: Spielberg & Barney.

VCheng, you are close and that tells me that you know how to work these things! :)

A T-Rex! :D (tail to the left and facing right.)

Now I see it!

(The image was small enough to cause some issues for me with my eyesight being what it is; a bigger print would have helped.)

Now I see it!

(The image was small enough to cause some issues for me with my eyesight being what it is; a bigger print would have helped.)

I knew there was a dinosaur ('coz I looked at the Image URL), But I still cannot make out the #$%@ing image..

I knew there was a dinosaur ('coz I looked at the Image URL), But I still cannot make out the #$%@ing image..

The trick is to force yourself to focus in the distance, not at the image. Once you get the hang of it, it takes only a few seconds for the image to pop up.

Now I see it!

You got it!

If your headache subsides, try this - doesn't have to be the T-rex image, any Magic Eye will do. Make the image resolve and pop. Then, tilt your head one way or the other a few degrees. The image vanishes - the magic eye system only works within a few degrees of vertical. Right side up or upside down is OK, but not sideways.

I'm not sure why this is, something to do with the algorithm that makes the picture in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom