What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life Defining moment

48977309691332078772.jpeg

Please delete this video. One of the officer in the video is a friend of mine. The one who has edited this video.
They were all suspended due to this video, for violating the rules of professionalism and for the 'Damn' on Commanding Officer.
PAF has removed all the videos, from facebook and youtube, yet those who have downloaded still keep them posting.

You do not realize that, this could result in grounding of the pilots or worse...

video hi banai thi... koi murder to nahi kiya.. why so big reaction on that thing which was just for fun.

Soldiers make parodies in the armed forces gatherings and functions and they are more liked by audience as compared to showing songs.

video hi banai thi... koi murder to nahi kiya.. why so big reaction on that thing which was just for fun.

Soldiers make parodies in the armed forces gatherings and functions and they are more liked by audience as compared to showing songs.

These are not my words, but in respect to the decision of PAF. :)
One of the officer is a informal friend, and he could be grounded or even given a long suspension, which I don't want ofcourse.

You must ask the PAF why they don't support such acts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom