What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
600403_603158396379158_1824239287_n.jpg

:lol::lol:

Same old trick: Doing some thing which is not permissible in mathematics then come with Surprises.

1.)Dividing with ZERO is not permissible e.g. last problem of a=2a
2.)Taking root of a negative number is not permissible.e.g. root of -1 is UNDEFINED so 3rd step is wrong.:no:

Jarha r u a Math Teacher?:undecided:

You are wrong in row before last:

Root of -1 = i.

i is imaginary number not real.

According to your solution:

root of -1 = i OK then (root of -1)*(root of -1) = i*i = square of i = -1; (square of i is -1 refer complex number )

Again problem will come up 1=-1; Which is wrong.

This problem is inherently wrong when you took root of negative number in Third step NOT in Second last step.

Complex number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have u ever seen any number in real? All numbers are products of our mind.

root of -1 = i OK then (root of -1)*(root of -1) = i*i = square of i = -1; (square of i is -1 refer complex number )

i*i = 1. I just showed why.

This problem is inherently wrong when you took root of negative number in Third step NOT in Second last step.

Complex number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

images

Three guys were on a trip to Saudi Arabia. One day, they stumbled into a harem tent filled with over 100 beautiful women. They started getting friendly with all the women, when suddenly the Sheik came in. "I am the master of all these women. No one else can touch them except me. You three men must pay for what you have done today.

You will be punished in a way corresponding to your profession." The sheik turns to the first man and asks him what he does for a living. "I'm a cop", says the first man. "Then we will shoot your penis off!", said the sheik. He then turned to the second man and asked him what he did for a living. "I'm a firemen", said the second man. "Then we will burn your penis off!", said the sheik.

Finally, he asked the last man, "And you, what do you do for a living?" And the third man answered, with a sly grin, "I'm a lollipop salesman!"

I don't how to argue with a fool who does not know iota of complex numbers still arguing like a Einstein or Ramanujam. I simply don't know. PLZ some one help me.

P.S. Earlier I have very high regard of Israelis in knowledge area but it looks like every country has it's own share of fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom