What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama+s_26178f_2292261.jpg

tumblr_liaeqrG9Al1qcxcjfo1_1280.png

Lol- i am sure- while writing your above post- your face was like-

mr7nzs.jpg

Lol, don't play with me......This thread is become Derp cartoon.

This cartoon doesn't no sense, what words we learned..."FFFFUUUU"? ....Come on, grow up! :lol:

Lol, don't play with me......This thread is become Derp cartoon.

This cartoon doesn't no sense, what words we learned..."FFFFUUUU"? ....Come on, grow up! :lol:
what do you expect will make sense in a stupid and funny thread?-
btw i dont think you need to worry about learning anything- you already are stupid and funny :D-
stop acting like a "forever alone derp" hatin' ev thing funny- Learn to enjoy and stop whining where not necessary-

btw i dont think you need to worry about learning anything- you already are stupid and funny :D-
stop acting like a "forever alone derp" hatin' ev thing funny- Learn to enjoy and stop whining where not necessary-

roflmao, raptor also have fight with turks, iranians, saudis etc etc

lol. Nevermind....:lol::lol:

roflmao, raptor also have fight with turks, iranians, saudis etc etc

come on, everyone had fights with different countries and policy......You appreciated my posts, :D

See post#84

mosamania is telling human, not to touch his pal!!

expressions are undefinable khekhekhekhe

6696.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

What have you done you foooool. You have broken the first second and third rules of the Internet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom