What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the funniest performance on America got talent ....... poor guys couldn't even understand the insults......

Yeah prolly because they are Indian right? Are you sure you don't want to open a thread about this? I mean you have already posted this video a couple of times, might as well open a thread to get more audience?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah prolly because they are Indian right? Are you sure you don't want to open a thread about this? I mean you have already posted this video a couple of times, might as well open a thread to get more audience?

Not only is this funny regardless of race, it also is staged. So if you really feel an insult here, you should ask the couple over killing their act. You are just too sensitive to anything Indian related posted by a Pakistani. Here I'll post this (Im pretty sure he's Indian) video, respect for this dude.

@Roybot Height of Pakistanis' Obsession with India reaching new height.

From discussing SRK, Toilets, Hunger, Indian Muslims now they are

Discussing defecating and urinating Indians. :rofl:

Not only is this funny regardless of race, it also is staged. So if you really feel an insult here, you should ask the couple over killing their act. You are just too sensitive to anything Indian related posted by a Pakistani. Here I'll post this (Im pretty sure he's Indian) video, respect for this dude.

Please explain that your countryman. He thinks that this performance is real. I don't feel insulted by the video, it just gets frustrating to see someone post it again and again.

I mean for all we know these folks could be Pakistani, they are some Khans if I got their names right.

Please explain that your countryman. He thinks that this performance is real. I don't feel insulted by the video, it just gets frustrating to see someone post it again and again.

I mean for all we know these folks could be Pakistani, they are some Khans if I got their names right.

I'd be glad if they are Pakistanis, they were funny (And in-fact clever, this type of humor also educates dumb people with no knowledge of outside world) and anyone can post this link a 100 times on a public website, why do you care so much?

and anyone can post this link a 100 times on a public website, why do you care so much?

This is not a public website. Its a moderated forum.

And you are saying that if I keep posting this video(for example) on a totally unrelated thread it won't bother you?

Its called trolling, and will result in counter trolling and bring the quality of the forum down.

This is not a public website. Its a moderated forum.

And you are saying that if I keep posting this video(for example) on a totally unrelated thread it won't bother you?

Its called trolling, and will result in counter trolling and bring down the quality of the forum.

Yeah I'm fine with it, its funny. The website is public first, moderated second. Moderated websites are the ones that check each comment before receiving green light to be posted. If a mod feels a link is being posted too many times...let him do his job. Leave the usual hate out of this thread and let it be funny.

Atleast he wasn't being targeted by a drone :cheesy:

may i know who was droned while urinating ????

ok dont take it on ur heart buddy, but trust me every one (besides indians) had a good laugh after watching that show....

and may i know how exactly Urinating, train tracks, top gear and ur complex of not getting droned end up on a stupid and funny forum ?????

i dont want to be harsh on a fun forum ok so PEACE :cheers:

may i know who was droned while urinating ????

ok dont take it on ur heart buddy, but trust me every one (besides indians) had a good laugh after watching that show....

and may i know how exactly Urinating, train tracks, top gear and ur complex of not getting droned end up on a stupid and funny forum ?????

i dont want to be harsh on a fun forum ok so PEACE :cheers:

Masti masti me time pass.
By the way we too had a good laugh. Only those who do those things did not and a few pesky politicians.

Anyway good to hear you like TG as well.

How do you find the new season?

Masti masti me time pass.
By the way we too had a good laugh. Only those who do those things did not and a few pesky politicians.

Anyway good to hear you like TG as well.

How do you find the new season?

LOL

anyways TG as always AMAZING and packed with fun and a hell lot of info. btw i loved that attempt to make a smaller car than the peel p50 :rofl: :rofl:

Did I even mentioned their nationality? I just found them to be too naive, devoid of talent yet brave enough to perform in front of such a huge crowed. there have been some excellent indian performers both on American/britain got talent.

LOL

anyways TG as always AMAZING and packed with fun and a hell lot of info. btw i loved that attempt to make a smaller car than the peel p50 :rofl: :rofl:

Loved Jeremy's presentation...
It should have been titled "How to make an A@S out of yourself" :rofl:
Keep having fun.........Looking forward to the next episode :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom