What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do seriously hope you also post pics of Comsats Islamabad,Lahore,Abbotabad. NUST. LUMS. UET LAHORE. Lahore University New Campus. PIEAS. Institute of Space Technology, University of Central Punjab. FAST islamabad campus etc etc.

Sir, I posted this as a non serious reply in this non-serious thread. No offense was intended and none should be taken by request. Wonderful pictures of those institutions you mention and other magnificent developments are available in other threads as stickies on this very forum.

Besides, the issue of non-recognition of our degrees from most (not all) educational institutions in another matter entirely, and not for this thread either.

563642_362307353880052_32460095_n.jpg

You're so sad, really you are, a pathetic lame duck who stalks and shadows me around the forum. Mind your own business Bangladeshi. Also when you report a post it's not required for you to actually post "post reported" go report yourself to a crack house.

images

:D

Seriously he goes around following my every post and anything he doesn't "personally" like he reports and each time he types "post reported" and he also likes to pontificate to me what is morally right and wrong for me to do and what to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom