What's new

SU-30 Base Wing Commander found dead

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A Wing Commander of the Indian Air Force, in charge of the security of the Air Base here, was today found dead with a gun shot wound in his head in what is suspected to be a case of suicide.

IAF sources said the body of Wing Commander R Tiwari was found this morning at his quarter in the air base which houses SU 30 MKI.

Sources said the body has been sent for post-mortem and the local police have filed an FIR.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/577896/wing-commander-charge-security-air.html

He was not the base commander, he was in charge of vigilance wing of the base Current Sirsa base commander Air Commodore N.Arora

He was a member of Air Force Police.

Am I the only one thinking MURDER covered up to look like suicide ?

I wonder who he was investigating. Probably the base commander. Maybe someone even higher up.

Am I the only one thinking MURDER covered up to look like suicide ?

I wonder who he was investigating. Probably the base commander. Maybe someone even higher up.

Has something like this happened before?

Has something like this happened before?

These kind of cover up usually follow a pattern and something like this would have happened before. Most times they do not make it to news. Its only now in the age of internet we hear such things in the open.

Murder disguised as suicide is the safest way to cover up any investigation. Especially when you are dealing with men who are trained to kill as part of their profession.

Indian armed forces should commission an crack wing of investigators for internal armed forces suicides and deaths. It will be tough as all aspects will be trained killers. Had become an fan of Jack Reacher way of investigation :P

Indian armed forces should commission an crack wing of investigators for internal armed forces suicides and deaths. It will be tough as all aspects will be trained killers. Had become an fan of Jack Reacher way of investigation :P

Investigation are especially dangerous when you have a non corrupt govt. in place. In an early congress era, the guilty always had the option of paying a bribe and getting out of the mess.

Under Modi govt. murder might just be the only way out.

Have you read all of them? I have read 5, funny MP,s dont work like that.

Back
Top Bottom