What's new

Su-30 vs. F-35

everyone has an opinion and presenting all these googled facts that they know nothing about!!! have you been to lockheed, I have, Have you seen an f35 up close and seen the cockpit, I have. My father was an airline engineer from the US navy for 40 years and all these bozos get on these defense talk sites and screw up so much information. first and foremost the jet you are all referring to the F35 Joint strike fighter which originally was the x35 top secret plane for about 30 years has been under wraps with skunk works before some of you were born! secondly none of you have a damn clue what in the hell you are talking about. this aircraft does not use any radar cross section that any of you are talking about! it does not even use something called a radar cross section. its skin has absorb able material that is still top secret that even my dad could not get info on nor will the Lockheed company ever talk about truthfully. The engines on both planes are not at all correct. what has been published about the planes are incorrect. its not lies they just don't tell you everything. both planes can fully dominate any plane in existence not because of its stealth only but because both planes have computer run full situational awareness avionics. which means its like a windows 7 PC going up against xp with 100 gigs of ram. what it means for an f35 pilot is that if a dogfight breaks out and his plane is locked targeted by another aircraft. the plane goes into a mode to tell the pilot exactly what he needs to do and chooses weapons and takes evasive action all within milliseconds. this whole business about Russia and China competing against Lockheed martin is a joke. The f22 is so advanced that if the plane wanted to outrun a Russian su or mig they would only feel sense that the plane had left before it destroyed them. get a grip people and realize we in the us have been so far advanced in jets over Russia --they are still in the 60's. its like a lamborghini going up against a mustang. its a joke!! quit watching the movies people. My father flew planes and he is 90 and he says there is not one plane in the sky that could match an f18 super-hornet let alone an f35 or f22.:usflag:

everyone has an opinion and presenting all these googled facts that they know nothing about!!! have you been to lockheed, I have, Have you seen an f35 up close and seen the cockpit, I have. My father was an airline engineer from the US navy for 40 years and all these bozos get on these defense talk sites and screw up so much information. first and foremost the jet you are all referring to the F35 Joint strike fighter which originally was the x35 top secret plane for about 30 years has been under wraps with skunk works before some of you were born! secondly none of you have a damn clue what in the hell you are talking about. this aircraft does not use any radar cross section that any of you are talking about! it does not even use something called a radar cross section. its skin has absorb able material that is still top secret that even my dad could not get info on nor will the Lockheed company ever talk about truthfully. The engines on both planes are not at all correct. what has been published about the planes are incorrect. its not lies they just don't tell you everything. both planes can fully dominate any plane in existence not because of its stealth only but because both planes have computer run full situational awareness avionics. which means its like a windows 7 PC going up against xp with 100 gigs of ram. what it means for an f35 pilot is that if a dogfight breaks out and his plane is locked targeted by another aircraft. the plane goes into a mode to tell the pilot exactly what he needs to do and chooses weapons and takes evasive action all within milliseconds. this whole business about Russia and China competing against Lockheed martin is a joke. The f22 is so advanced that if the plane wanted to outrun a Russian su or mig they would only feel sense that the plane had left before it destroyed them. get a grip people and realize we in the us have been so far advanced in jets over Russia --they are still in the 60's. its like a lamborghini going up against a mustang. its a joke!! quit watching the movies people. My father flew planes and he is 90 and he says there is not one plane in the sky that could match an f18 super-hornet let alone an f35 or f22.:usflag:

First off Russian planes are not still in the "60's" second of all Russian planes in the hands of German and Indian pilots proved they can beat both F-16s and F-15s in mock dog fights. In terms of MKI vs F-35 the F-35 would win because of its radar cross section.

everyone has an opinion and presenting all these googled facts that they know nothing about!!! have you been to lockheed, I have, Have you seen an f35 up close and seen the cockpit, I have. My father was an airline engineer from the US navy for 40 years and all these bozos get on these defense talk sites and screw up so much information. first and foremost the jet you are all referring to the F35 Joint strike fighter which originally was the x35 top secret plane for about 30 years has been under wraps with skunk works before some of you were born! secondly none of you have a damn clue what in the hell you are talking about. this aircraft does not use any radar cross section that any of you are talking about! it does not even use something called a radar cross section. its skin has absorb able material that is still top secret that even my dad could not get info on nor will the Lockheed company ever talk about truthfully. The engines on both planes are not at all correct. what has been published about the planes are incorrect. its not lies they just don't tell you everything. both planes can fully dominate any plane in existence not because of its stealth only but because both planes have computer run full situational awareness avionics. which means its like a windows 7 PC going up against xp with 100 gigs of ram. what it means for an f35 pilot is that if a dogfight breaks out and his plane is locked targeted by another aircraft. the plane goes into a mode to tell the pilot exactly what he needs to do and chooses weapons and takes evasive action all within milliseconds. this whole business about Russia and China competing against Lockheed martin is a joke. The f22 is so advanced that if the plane wanted to outrun a Russian su or mig they would only feel sense that the plane had left before it destroyed them. get a grip people and realize we in the us have been so far advanced in jets over Russia --they are still in the 60's. its like a lamborghini going up against a mustang. its a joke!! quit watching the movies people. My father flew planes and he is 90 and he says there is not one plane in the sky that could match an f18 super-hornet let alone an f35 or f22.:usflag::usflag: skunkworks lockheed marietta has jets taking off f22 daily and its something to see... have you ever heard of an f18 superhornet being matched by a russian or chinese jet?? no , why because both countries use avionics so old it looks like an abacus

have you ever heard of an f18 superhornet being matched by a russian or chinese jet?? no , why because both countries use avionics so old it looks like an abacus

Have yo ever heard of the SU-35bm? Or SU-30mki?

there was no argument about dogfights of f16s or f15s losing against Russia in simulated events before, they have in mock-fights. We have never lost an f15 in any real situation ever --you people are idiots!! check your facts... f15 is still king of the skies it has never ever been shot down by anyone!!! where in the hell are you people from ,, gaming sites. stop playing video games --real life people, I was in the army as a combat medic, I served at ram-stein airbase, no f15 or f18 super-hornet has ever been shot down by another country--stop smoking pot!

there was no argument about dogfights of f16s or f15s losing against Russia in simulated events before, they have in mock-fights. We have never lost an f15 in any real situation ever --you people are idiots!! check your facts... f15 is still king of the skies it has never ever been shot down by anyone!!! where in the hell are you people from ,, gaming sites. stop playing video games --real life people, I was in the army as a combat medic, I served at ram-stein airbase, no f15 or f18 super-hornet has ever been shot down by another country--stop smoking pot!

And look who the F-15's have faced. I hate to break your hart but an F-15 pilots that participated in mock dog fights aginst MKI's stated that Russian aircraft can match all US aircraft with the exception of the F-22 and that's obvious given its RCS. And the only idiot here is you, you understand what a mock dog fight is dont you? I also i never said the MKI can beat the F-35.

BTW an F-18 was shot down by a mig-25.

f35 does not use a radar cross section!!!!!!!

:rofl: wow just wow, you don't even know what a RCS is :rofl: even the mighty F-22 has a RCS....btw aircraft don't use RCS's they have RCS's.

everyone has an opinion and presenting all these googled facts that they know nothing about!!! have you been to lockheed, I have, Have you seen an f35 up close and seen the cockpit, I have. My father was an airline engineer from the US navy for 40 years and all these bozos get on these defense talk sites and screw up so much information. first and foremost the jet you are all referring to the F35 Joint strike fighter which originally was the x35 top secret plane for about 30 years has been under wraps with skunk works before some of you were born! secondly none of you have a damn clue what in the hell you are talking about. this aircraft does not use any radar cross section that any of you are talking about! it does not even use something called a radar cross section. its skin has absorb able material that is still top secret that even my dad could not get info on nor will the Lockheed company ever talk about truthfully. The engines on both planes are not at all correct. what has been published about the planes are incorrect. its not lies they just don't tell you everything. both planes can fully dominate any plane in existence not because of its stealth only but because both planes have computer run full situational awareness avionics. which means its like a windows 7 PC going up against xp with 100 gigs of ram. what it means for an f35 pilot is that if a dogfight breaks out and his plane is locked targeted by another aircraft. the plane goes into a mode to tell the pilot exactly what he needs to do and chooses weapons and takes evasive action all within milliseconds. this whole business about Russia and China competing against Lockheed martin is a joke. The f22 is so advanced that if the plane wanted to outrun a Russian su or mig they would only feel sense that the plane had left before it destroyed them. get a grip people and realize we in the us have been so far advanced in jets over Russia --they are still in the 60's. its like a lamborghini going up against a mustang. its a joke!! quit watching the movies people. My father flew planes and he is 90 and he says there is not one plane in the sky that could match an f18 super-hornet let alone an f35 or f22.:usflag::usflag: skunkworks lockheed marietta has jets taking off f22 daily and its something to see... have you ever heard of an f18 superhornet being matched by a russian or chinese jet?? no , why because both countries use avionics so old it looks like an abacus

What you wrote is all about advanced avionics in F-35 is true. But russians working on pak-fa with artificial intelligence with most advanced sensors. .

First off Russian planes are not still in the "60's" second of all Russian planes in the hands of German and Indian pilots proved they can beat both F-16s and F-15s in mock dog fights. In terms of MKI vs F-35 the F-35 would win because of its radar cross section.

I should support ptldM3 (afterall the mental anguish I put him through).:smitten:

The Flanker is a beast. In fact, China's most powerful dominant plane is the J-11B which is basically a domestic build of the improved Su-27. Most Chinese would admit the best plane in PLAAF is the J-11B. Main reason J-10 gets a lot of attention is it is the most domestic creation.

I don't for one minute underestimate the Su-30. While I don't think it is as good as F-35 in BVR, but WVR it is a strong contender.

mock fights are totally different than any real situation.. Its like saying hey punch me in the stomache yet just fake it... these mock fights youre talking about were probably on janes edition for PC's. I have flown as a rider in blue angels f16 and let me tell you until you flown one or been in a jet, You can spew out all the hopeful mock-fight forum crap info yet no plane from the f18 super-hornet f15 eagle or the f35 or the f22 has been or will be challenged or shot down in the past or the present or the future.. its just not going to happen. people that read about these mock-fights have half the info and none of the brains. I went Bosnia while you were in the grocery store buying a beer...

This is like clubing baby seals :lol: Mock dog fights are as real as it gets, everyting is real except the aircraft's weapons which are simulated to perform like the real thing, much of the time the aircraft are even aided by AWACS. In case you still don't get it....it's aerial dog fights.

And look who the F-15's have faced. I hate to break your hart but an F-15 pilots that participated in mock dog fights aginst MKI's stated that Russian aircraft can match all US aircraft with the exception of the F-22 and that's obvious given its RCS. And the only idiot here is you, you understand what a mock dog fight is dont you? I also i never said the MKI can beat the F-35.

BTW an F-18 was shot down by a mig-25.

Are you sure friend. . When mig-25 shoot down f-18

wow lol. it's the other way around: F-18 does not stand a chance against the Su-30.

it has less thrust than the Su-30. period. the F404-GE-402 turbofans has as much thrust on AFTERBURNER as the AL-31FL on normal. that's pathetic.

max airspeed of F-18: mach 1.8
max airspeed of Su-30: mach 2

max range of F-18: 537 km
max range of Su-30: a ridiculous 3000 km

it's the F-18 that can't touch the Su-30 not the other way around, literally, the F-18 could not even catch the Su-30.

F/A-18 Hornet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sukhoi Su-30 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The F-35 is another story but I'd say that the F-18 would not be the best candidate for air combat against a competent opponent.

yeah child I heard that dumb show that was on youtube--were you ever in the military --doubt it or you would not be even saying anything. first and foremost dont repeat reterect like awacs that you read on your video game at home while your pants are around your ankles and your spanking it while wishing you were in the military! I was in the military and I would trash you in one second!

So now when someone knows more than you they're "dumb"? An awacs is nothing special, i and everyone else on this forum knows what they are and how they function--judging from your other posts you are totally naive about awacs or anything related to aircraft.

I was in the military and I would trash you in one second

:rofl: try me.

unless a report was published on news and in the public then forget it! its hype to make news...were you in the cia, were you in the military--doubt it. doubt anyone in this forum is over 20 years old--its a forum of teens

Ya i am in teens. . But but reading your posts i feel, i know better than you about F-35

1. The F-35 designed as a low RCS aircraft.but you saying it does not have RCS

2. It the character for fifth generation plane to have advanced sensors with artifical intelligence, so it common for F-35 .

3. American planes attained some losses to russian planes in iraq and gulf was but it was hidden by your AF.

4. You saying that enginge for F-35 that listed by manufacturer is not true . . But they have lot of problem in engines and even they asked help from russian engineers . .dont forget that

Back
Top Bottom