What's new

SU-30s and Mirage 2000 spotted and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
app naraz ho jain ga...
Hum kyo naraz honge....Share karne se khusiya bhadti hai...
Jab Google baba aapki itni help kar rahe hai to app bhi logo ki help kare...

@Windjammer , why do you keep sending your reputation down the drain by opening all these over-enthusiastic trains of propaganda threads...

Have to try harder with these sat images and 12x magnification. Look at the shadows, even the photoshoped cross mark / time and date, look at date font used, a relic font, which is not implemented on any Chinese UAV.

Its 6 months' old google satellite image of Srinagar airbase and calling it drone imagery... These pics were firsts put out by that Defstrada or someone on twitter at least 4-5 months ago.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
I have started admiring Windy's Photoshop skills :rolleyes1:

@Windjammer , why do you keep sending your reputation down the drain by opening all these over-enthusiastic trains of propaganda threads...

Have to try harder with these sat images and 12x magnification. Look at the shadows, even the photoshoped cross mark / time and date, look at date font used, a relic font, which is not implemented on any Chinese UAV.

Its 6 months' old google satellite image of Srinagar airbase and calling it drone imagery... These pics were firsts put out by that Defstrada or someone on twitter at least 4-5 months ago.

Limelight addiction brings insanity along with...some people find hard to hide it... :D

Latest update from my drone shows that India took corrective actions and secured all the hardware

And I have a colored drone :)View attachment 591453

My drone adventure over Lahore revealed following assets.

View attachment 591454

Moving deep got the bird at Kamran :)

Moving deep got the bird at Kamran too, no need to guess the name i guess :D

View attachment 591455

Woops Peshawar got leaked....

View attachment 591456

No price in guessing the bird ...but try to guess this hidden location...

View attachment 591457

your drone is not advanced like the other... because no date and time displayed... very poor tech...

welcome to pdf.... we are aware of his thread opening skills based on pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom