What's new

SU-30's Cobra Maneuvers - A Treat for PAF Shaheen

Is the boggy driving a rocket? or it dont know how to make a turn and pump holes in an already falling debris ?

Lol..... so you are finding fault with the maneuvers now? No pilot would want to dogfight with an aircraft capable of pulling of cobra (especially pilots flying aircraft not able to perform it). So, he would probably turn around and head home after his adversary performs a cobra...

Jokes apart... I am not a maneuver expert, so lets not get into if that happens then this will happen kind of armchair dogfight and stick to the topic...

I think every AF change its tactic when induct new weapons. That was era when pilot heavely depend on guns , now BVR. Era of chasing AC is over. Now era of launch and forget . But yes dogfight era still exist and training is still going on. Pilot flight tolerance level has been increased . Small size plane now in bomber role. Age of huge amo lifter is over.

Can you clarify this? In my knowledge current generation aircrafts take more payload than older generation.
who says small size plane now in bomber role. First differentiate fighter & bomber.

If plane flying at the speed of 650 or 700 and has capability of changing path up to 30 degree, while the other plane flying same speed and has capability of change path up to 90 degree. What are the death odds for both , who has more chances to survive ? ....you give both same bvr range and same size cannon....

Can you clarify this? In my knowledge current generation aircrafts take more payload than older generation.
who says small size plane now in bomber role. First differentiate fighter & bomber.

B52s size is over. Now F16 adopt the role of bomber.

SU-30MKI aircraft implies two Saturn Al-31FP turbofans, which gives good thrust to the aircraft. Yet, the quality of these engines due to Russian origin still remain highly susceptible as compare to RD-93(Advance version of Russian RD-33)

DUH ?????

One minute spacing means, a window of time span for PAF Shaheen to attack and destroy the rest of the SU-30MKI planes getting ready for taxi.

How did 1 min spacing translate to this ?

Well in that case they picked up the wrong radar to head towards..... [BARS]

Yeah, few peoples are too naive to understand the concept of Beam sharpening, which only Electronically Scanned Array radar's can employ, increasing the search and track range to a great extent.

If plane flying at the speed of 650 or 700 and has capability of changing path up to 30 degree, while the other plane flying same speed and has capability of change path up to 90 degree. What are the death odds for both , who has more chances to survive ? ....you give both same bvr range and same size.

How about 180 degree.

YOU INDIAN GUYS ARE WELL IN PLAYING WITH WORDS.........BELIEVE ME YOU ARE QUITE AMUSING..........I REALLY ENJOY YOUR GAME.......MEIN AP JOKER LOGOON K LIYE KUCH KEHNA CHAHOON GA......"JO GARAJTY HAIN WO BARASTY NAI".:smitten:

If plane flying at the speed of 650 or 700 and has capability of changing path up to 30 degree, while the other plane flying same speed and has capability of change path up to 90 degree. What are the death odds for both , who has more chances to survive ? ....you give both same bvr range and same size cannon....

B52s size is over. Now F16 adopt the role of bomber.

From when f16 becomes a bomber. If f16 is a bomber then why America developed B2 spirit 1billion per piece.

YOU INDIAN GUYS ARE WELL IN PLAYING WITH WORDS.........BELIEVE ME YOU ARE QUITE AMUSING..........I REALLY ENJOY YOUR GAME.......MEIN AP JOKER LOGOON K LIYE KUCH KEHNA CHAHOON GA......"JO GARAJTY HAIN WO BARASTY NAI".:smitten:

Did you remember to reboot your router before switching Ids? Else the Mods will catch on... :D

:woot: I think he should have stuck to Urdu!! Eeengliss eez phorren language!! :omghaha: Birds don't fall. They're meant to fly. I thought that was common knowledge? :undecided:

What he probably meant was, "They are falling like bird sh!t!" :cheesy: :P

he wasn't able to complete his comment..he wanted to say...planes were droping bombs like flying birds drop **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom