Subramanian Swamy today exposed #PaidMedia

BLING

Reaction score
SHOCKING REVELATION BY SWAMI JI on #Muzaffarnagar #UPRiots
Subramanian Swamy today exposed #PaidMedia
Our activists called up the news channels regarding their 'cover up' of
Muzaffarnagar riots in UP.

IBN7 is not picking up the phone.
NDTV said they're not reporting everything because they "don't want to flare up the communal tension" !

When we said that they report everything when victims are Muslims, the person was speechless and gave us the number of his boss to talk to. Boss did not pick up the phone as expected.

You can try as well, and post your findings here please.

0120-4341818 IBN7
011-26446666 NDTV NEWS
Zee News - 0120- 2511064
ABP News - 022 66630000 / 0120 4070000/196
AAj Tak - 0210-4807100

Call them and ask the same . Vande Matram

1236615_580627648661521_113540033_n.jpg

NDTV said they're not reporting everything because they "don't want to flare up the communal tension" ! But just in the morning they aired 1 hour program on #Gujarat #Riots which is 1 year old ? That show was just a hate toward Narendra Modi and It went on to talk about #Congress offres for Minority Community . #PaidMedia #paidmedia in #India .... ---> NDTV

https://www.facebook.com/TheIndianArmyFans

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=504498872975176&set=a.182223581869375.43739.182221931869540&type=1&theater

EXPOSED : SHOCKING FACTS Every Indians must KNOW ! #Muzaffarnagar #UPRiots or Terror Strike ? Constant firing were noted from masjids ?

The Muzaffarnagar Communal Riot was started when Hindus were
Returning from Mahapanchyat at ujedah,Ramraj,Jauli Gagannahar
Mansoorpur, Shernagar and many other places were ---> attacked with Guns, Swords and Heavy Stone Pelting.

All these attacks were Pre Planned

Constant firing were noted from masjids with the bullet freq. of Ak-47.
Search operation around all masjids of area, as heavy amount of weapons, AK-47 & desi bombs were found in them.

This tension was growing since back 10 days,when a Dalit girl was molested by Muslims on which the girl's brother took action,but were killed in-human way with slit throat & private part. After which tension got intense.

Like always,Paid media is quiet on whole issue.. because its not either #Gujarat . Even today NDTV aired 2002 Gujarat Riot 1 hour Show ! ! !

May Lord Save #India Nation from Anti National ! Religion of Hate is hurting humanity again ! ! !

Jai Sri Ram

1185315_504498872975176_1210071350_n.jpg

The AK-47 is just a Rumor nothing else
Please Don't spend Misinformation

[Bregs];4745026 said:
This man has gone nuts, raising already tense situation

i agree but we need to at least know whats happening man..............the same media that is still showing 2002 riots refuses to even give simple details on this!!!

this is a democracy

UP needs to get its act together. Parts of it sound like some sort of ungoverned failed state and not a part of modern day India.

Before talking about any other case, UP needs to be broken up into smaller states. It has a population of almost the entire United States!

Are you scared of something dude ?

******* pseudo secularists..............i am sure this time more hindus are dead otherwise there wouldn't be so much silence

imagine even 1 person dying in gujrat at this time and response of media to that??

ppl have a right to know

NDTV is reporting this as a "clash"... forget about reporting in detail...

Media is getting exposed big time.. Will be interesting to see the response from concerned persons in next few days..

UP needs to get its act together. Parts of it sound like some sort of ungoverned failed state and not a part of modern day India.

Before talking about any other case, UP needs to be broken up into smaller states. It has a population of almost the entire United States!

UP is witnessing vote bank politics in these riots, all major parties of UP are hell bent of deriving political mileage out of it

[Bregs];4745080 said:
UP is witnessing vote bank politics in these riots, all major parties of UP are hell bent of deriving political mileage out of it

then atleast tell us whats happening??
who did what??
how many of which community died?
whats the suspense about?22 have already died

i was not asking u to tell me...............i was asking media to tell us:omghaha:

then atleast tell us whats happening??
who did what??
how many of which community died?
whats the suspense about?22 have already died

i do not wish to argue with learned judge like you who can label others on an international forum on domestic issue

ibn- indira broadcasting network, ndtv- nehru dynasty television

[Bregs];4745105 said:
i do not wish to argue with learned judge like you who can label others on an international forum on domestic issue

don't insult me by branding me a foolish judge and whom have i labelled??
man i was asking media not u to tell us

Back
Top Bottom