What's new

Successful software update started on our brothers from central punjab as well

Forget software update, just wait for the day the big man upstairs orders your hardware update.

No one will save you from that Chitrol.
Software and hardware update of people of FATA went for 10+ years with blessings of people of urban Pakistan coz we were having metros built on CSF money untill Donald Trump said no money..and that's it every thing stopped

Let's see what else can we milk

New software updated of our Punjabi brother
Seem they didn't need to use a lot of chilli during chatrool as he lasted for few days long and went straight to IPP
16173603fcfc437.png

I used to say something like this in 2014 when everybody was joining PTI. I mentioned it several hundred times if I am not wrong and the bottom line is

Many corrupt people were joining PTI and immediately get the clean chit and PTI will stop criticising them on the next day. This post is from 2014 but you could find similar posts from me between 2013-2020 as despite being PTI voter I was always against taking these people who have now left PTI after the good days are over.

PTI destroyed its politics by not fighting with Army but by compromising its core principles and favouring candidates with potential vote bank over loyalist PTI workers

Now he will get clean chit after washing himself from the laundry of PTI (I have no problem with people changing political parties - just saying)

Edit: sharing few more

The lesson is

If a seasoned-politician joins PTI, he is washed from the clean laundry of PTI and respected by everybody

If the seasoned politician decides to part ways, he is thrown back to the same gutter and humiliated like every other politician.

You are safe from being insulted for as long as you have not joined PTI

aisa na bolo yaar,

Imran Khan has been crying and pleading him to join PTI since last 2 years. He said it for number of times but this guy has not been convinced so far. He will go through the laundry of PTI and get clean chit if he joins PTI in future... So

Back
Top Bottom