What's new

Sudan declares war on South Sudan (update)

Saudi army signs agreement to train Sudani army:
DSC_9179.jpg

DSC_8795.jpg

DSC_9055.jpg

DSC_9237.jpg

http://rslf.gov.sa/Arabic/MediaCenter/News/Pages/15-3-1433.aspx

millions of North Sudanese were killed by the Janjaweed hordes..no one in the Arab world even condemned those b@sterds..

I remember reading that North Sudanese children forced to r@pe their mpthers and Grand mothers at gun point by the Janjaweed barbarians..must be a gr8 jihad..

millions of North Sudanese were killed by the Janjaweed hordes..no one in the Arab world even condemned those b@sterds..

I remember reading that North Sudanese children forced to r@pe their mpthers and Grand mothers at gun point by the Janjaweed barbarians..must be a gr8 jihad..
Unfortunately, that's true but you can't call it jihad because Darfurians are Muslims too. And don't exaggerate its not Millions.

Unfortunately, that's true but you can't call it jihad because Darfurians are Muslims too. And don't exaggerate its not Millions.

The Jihad word has become so abused recently. Those disgusting terrorists for one. And those who disgustingly use it as a political tool.

whats wrong with South Sudan? They got independence recently! Was it necessary to attack oil rich region of Sudan??? Bunch of idiots!!

No Protest in PDF against this event: why ??

Oh !! A muslim country(Sudan) attacked a non-muslim country(South Sudan).. Must be jihad!
STUPIDITY AT ITS BEST.I think you should be the spokesman for South Sudan

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom