What's new

Sudarshan News TV Report: Hindu Muslim riots are On in West Bengal

I wonder you know the difference between RIOTS and TERRORISM?
In Pakistan, there is not a single neighborhood where Shia and Sunni are not living together. Target killing by terrorist organizations (backed by some countries) is a different thing then riots (which India has a rich history of).
So stay on thread topic, don't try to bring Pakistan into this. Answer your shining secular state riots record against Muslims, Christians, Sikhs and Dallits.

Kisi ko chora hy India mai RSS, Bajrang Dal or Shiv Sena ne...??

PS: Shias hate India more then Sunnis. That's i can tell you for sure. Shukar karo they have their attention towards Israel right now. India koi ziada dur nahi..

:fie:

now i m really Scared......:D

For me Communal riots And Terrorism both are same ..born out of Dik measuring race of religions.

As far as Shia or Sunni or Wahaabis turning there Attention to India or Israel or france or US Goes...... Whole world is readdy to Fight the Menace ..........

World War 4 has begun Already And this time its a war with World vs Religious nutjobs like you with the Epicenter in Pakistan And India is very much Intrested in it:bounce:.

Hindu-Muslim riots will happen.

Main reason why Pakistan was created.

If there are Muslims still in India, either they are suppressed or they are tolerant.

@WebMaster

From 1947 all the way to 2003, of all communal clashes in independent India involving Muslims, not counting the over one million people who died during Partition all over undivided India, a total of not more that 15,000 people from both communities, Hindus and Muslims, have been killed.

Communal Riots in India

Except for Bhagalpur, Jamshedpur, Mumbai and Gujarat, equal number of Hindus and Muslims overall have been killed.

This is over close to 70 years of Hindus and Muslims living together. An impossibility per your founding father. The reason why Pakistan was created as you say.

Yet over the past 5-10 years alone, over 50,000 Muslims have lost their lives in Pakistan.

And in 1971, by very conservative international estimates, over 3,000,000 Muslims lost their lives in East Pakistan.

Hope that helps put things into perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if we compare with Pakistan, more muslims were killed in pakistan than in India last year

Total black out on riots from mainstream media, with Hindus getting thrashed and this time it is congress writing blank cheques instead of Saudis to keep mum.
In case of Gujarat CNN IBN and NDTV went all out to cover the riots but not in case of Assam. Even Hindu reported number of Hindus fleeing their Homes were much more than Muslims.
This should n't come as surpise this yug of Kali, demise of Hinduisim is right around the corner, This Kal Yug were every thing ends to start anew.

West Bengal is the true sh!thole of India. I have more hope from BIMARU states than west bengal.

mate, you shouldn't generalise a state . remember that we are indians first.

West Bengal is the true sh!thole of India. I have more hope from BIMARU states than west bengal.

mate, you shouldn't generalise a state . remember that we are indians first.some Bengali may report your post.

mate, you shouldn't generalise a state . remember that we are indians first.

mate, you shouldn't generalise a state . remember that we are indians first.some Bengali may report your post.

I have nothing against Bengalis at all but every Indian and bengali must try to change West Bengal. It has been stagnating for like what, 3 decades now? The political/economic environment in West Bengal is horrible.

Moronic comment from a 10 yr old.
Despite having 25 % muslim population. WB has witnessed relative less comunal violance throughout the history and most of the time people live with communal harmony

What's the update guys, hope it's under control and not many lost their lives.

I have nothing against Bengalis at all but every Indian and bengali must try to change West Bengal. It has been stagnating for like what, 3 decades now? The political/economic environment in West Bengal is horrible.

No one can do anything about that man........there was one hapless guy named Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee who wanted to bring development by bringing in industrialization........and u know the consequences...... nothing can be done........ now we can only build castles in air.

What's the update guys, hope it's under control and not many lost their lives.

No local or national media has broadcast this news.......I think it is a rumour.....

I have nothing against Bengalis at all but every Indian and bengali must try to change West Bengal. It has been stagnating for like what, 3 decades now? The political/econom environment in West Bengal is horrible.
West bengal's GDP wise rank 6th among other states of india (almost same gdp as that of gujrat). Even its HDI is comparable to most of the developed states of India. I think you should properly research before saying ill about fello states.

No national media is reporting it at all !! No newspaper or television.

Rumour most likely or a small issue that got wrapped up soon, else the national media would have reported it.

West bengal's GDP wise rank 6th among other states of india (almost same gdp as that of gujrat). Even its HDI is comparable to most of the developed states of India. I think you should properly research before saying ill about fello states.

They Don't want to see Kerala & Bengal.....................But will frat about Gujarat..................

Moronic comment from a 10 yr old.
Despite having 25 % muslim population. WB has witnessed relative less comunal violance throughout the history and most of the time people live with communal harmony

Same with Kerala.............

No national media is reporting it at all !! No newspaper or television.

Rumour most likely or a small issue that got wrapped up soon, else the national media would have reported it.

National media is waiting for something.. :)... This kind of riots can't create Vote bank, and Media talk on those riots which can polarise Votes in favour of some Communal (Kongress, Lallooo, Mullayam) parties...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom