What's new

Suggest an appropriate name for the Light Combat Helicopter (LCH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about.
KALI MATA
MAUT KI AWAZ
MAIDAN KA KHILARI
JANG KI TAMANA
CHAKAR VEER ( meanibng Chakri us key upar and or bahadar ka naam VEER hay)
DHAK DHAK THA ( heli ki awaz jub urta hay or bomb ki awaz jab phattas hay)
HINDUSTANI DHAMAKA

Airavat :smitten:
Elephant of Indra. He is also called Ardh-Matana (elephant of the clouds)

I know INS Airavat exists ... but it seems very very appropriate
:victory:

Quatil-e-Khalid ;)

Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed wasn't murdered. He was declared sword-of-God by Prophet Muhammad PBUH and sword of life didn't break nor got defeated ever and by ever I mean ever!!! So you might make 10000 Qatil-e-Khalid's but do not ignore the fact that Khalid never got defeated and by never i mean never!

Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed wasn't murdered. He was declared sword-of-God by Prophet Muhammad PBUH and sword of life didn't break nor got defeated ever and by ever I mean ever!!! So you might make 10000 Qatil-e-Khalid's but do not ignore the fact that Khalid never got defeated and by never i mean never!

I guess he meant the tank and not the historical figure. You are taking it too seriously.

PACHI Helicopter (to encounter Pak-China?)

or Pak-Chi :rofl:

or Helifactor :lol:

I guess he meant the tank and not the historical figure. You are taking it too seriously.

Rather you took it out of context. He is not talking about Al-Khalid but Khalid. Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed is only Khalid but tank is Al-Khalid and the guy is talking about "Qatil-e-Khalid".

Take it easy I haven't scolded him for using such name. I have given him and now giving you the piece of knowledge which you should rather thank for instead of arguing.

Rather you took it out of context. He is not talking about Al-Khalid but Khalid. Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed is only Khalid but tank is Al-Khalid and the guy is talking about "Qatil-e-Khalid".

Take it easy I haven't scolded him for using such name. I have given him and now giving you the piece of knowledge which you should rather thank for instead of arguing.

And you should chill out! Cos I don't think he even knows what you were talking about and most likely Robbie's assessment is right.

As for Robbie and Karan I am not sure if they are very much interested in your education (you could ask them if you wish) but I am not for sure (so that you don't start educating me)

Everyone is having a good time so lets just keep it that way!

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom