What's new

Suggest an appropriate name for the Light Combat Helicopter (LCH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about.
KALI MATA
MAUT KI AWAZ
MAIDAN KA KHILARI
JANG KI TAMANA
CHAKAR VEER ( meanibng Chakri us key upar and or bahadar ka naam VEER hay)
DHAK DHAK THA ( heli ki awaz jub urta hay or bomb ki awaz jab phattas hay)
HINDUSTANI DHAMAKA

that one is good!:D

by the way, how about " Pakistan su Mantar". :D

Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed wasn't murdered. He was declared sword-of-God by Prophet Muhammad PBUH and sword of life didn't break nor got defeated ever and by ever I mean ever!!! So you might make 10000 Qatil-e-Khalid's but do not ignore the fact that Khalid never got defeated and by never i mean never!

If I offended any religious sensibilities, please accept my apologies.. The reference was to the Al Khalid tank.. So in a nut shell..
The Al Khalid(MBT) Killer...

Rather you took it out of context. He is not talking about Al-Khalid but Khalid. Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed is only Khalid but tank is Al-Khalid and the guy is talking about "Qatil-e-Khalid".

Take it easy I haven't scolded him for using such name. I have given him and now giving you the piece of knowledge which you should rather thank for instead of arguing.

I am talking of Al Khalid.. Though thanks for the knowledge..

Imran Bhai got the real jist to my post and responded accordingly.. Have a look at that too...

U can use my name :whistle: already posted in my intro:azn:
Niranjan is one of the names of Venkateshwara, a god in Hindu religion. Niranjan is another name/form of Lord Shiva.The literal meaning in Sanskrit is "Fearless".(Nir=Without;Anjan=fear; in Sanskrit "Anjan" means "MAYA" as in the causal force for all feelings of "self" and belongings. the word being a porttmanteau in sanskrit means one without blemishes [anjanasya abhavaha]:woot:

Problem with all the high powered names they attract attention, some one shouts i see the hand of god coming they get a response.

Better an innocent name, say Sparrow.

Sentry: I see a couple of sparrows coming.

AA crew: yea well its spring

Sentry: No I mean big sparrows

AA crew: yea well it must have been a good winter.

how abt SUNNY DEOL..

tag line on the LCH`s "ye dhai ton ki missile hai , jab ye kisi ke F-16 pe padti hai na to wo jahaaj uthta nahin uth-jata hai"
and we all know love reletionship bt pak and sunny deol..... lol. they will love it.

How about from Blywood

Jab jab pankha chaley
Ghoom key asman choomlay
ek pankha do sipahi
Chal merey Pankhey
mien kala tu kala chal ur sala
Kawa katey uoper say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom