What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

Don't want them to misbehave. If they misbehave, they clearly show they don't want to be part of the set that wants decent behaviour. We can't do much about Pakistani members misbehaving, we can try to do something about Indian members misbehaving.
Nice idea but not feasible.
Try....best of luck...

India is a SUPERPOWER. We can do anything we want. :woot: Our Indian people invented airplanes and the Internet 5000 years ago.
If our ancient history is to believed, we're already the most civil group online. It's dem others at fault.

Just be nice to each other, no need for overcomplicated rules. But you must remember it’s the internet. So don’t expect much love from either side.

This is too much... Some one can point you that you are saying that hindu treat a cow similar to how Muslims treat their women like a property. Will you agree?
No. The treatment of women in Pakistan is influenced by Hindu customs that should be abolished immediately. A Hindu (!!!) lecturing Muslims how to treat women, seriously?

If our ancient history is to believed, we're already the most civil group online. It's dem others at fault.

Parashurama was anything but civil in lot of cases.

I myself have a Durvasa anger deep inside I must keep contained....

I would say our uncivility is the larger constant inheritance from ancient times.

Arabian countries are also influenced by Hinduism?

According to some Indians: yes
But that’s their pre-Islamic culture they love it more than Islam. Most Arab countries are based on Arab nationalism and a royal family. Some mad mullahs are responsible for that too, I give you that. But they collect some man points by coloring their ugly culture as Islamic.

Even your prophet???
The prophet (PBUH) ended the killing of new born baby girls, women had the right to inherit property and own their stuff by themselves. Women were a vital part of mosque culture. And there is a famous Hadith: „The Best Of You Are Those Who Are Best To Their Women.“ (Tirmidhi) and the prophet (PBUH) confirmed that again in his farewell sermon.

Hindus and Hinduism taught lot of good things to this world
Devdasis, Sati and the caste system for example. So don’t lecture Muslims about Women.

If that's what works for you, great.

I spend more and more time reading; when writing out the narrative for the India Pakistan Conflict (of 1965, at present), it became more and more apparent that nobody has written a bi-partisan account. For that, we have to read what both sides have to say. So that's what I'm doing, and that's why I no longer feel much of an urge to respond with vehemence to any post, however silly that post might be.

The thing is to maintain our own standards, each individual by himself or herself. These standards are not 'rules', these are guides to oneself, by oneself.

Could someone help collate the suggestions for inclusion in the code? Anyone? @BL33D?
@Shantanu_Left is doing it right ?

Writing one liners should not be allowed on threads where members genuinely contribute. Many members who cannot articulate troll by posting one liners to derail discussion.
A dedicated section to discuss religious topic should be kept. Religious discussion on all other threads should be banned. Literally there will be discussion on Electronic warfare and someone brings in religion?
Many members write good and they should be encouraged to write a book on whatever subject they like, it will be productive in my opinion to have a section dedicated to this as they will spend time building something instead of 10years and 30k messages on every random topic. This will further enhance the quality of subject discussion.

Writing one liners should not be allowed on threads where members genuinely contribute. Many members who cannot articulate troll by posting one liners to derail discussion.
A dedicated section to discuss religious topic should be kept. Religious discussion on all other threads should be banned. Literally there will be discussion on Electronic warfare and someone brings in religion?
Many members write good and they should be encouraged to write a book on whatever subject they like, it will be productive in my opinion to have a section dedicated to this as they will spend time building something instead of 10years and 30k messages on every random topic. This will further enhance the quality of subject discussion.
Genuine discussion can be done using a separate thread under Philosophy here and no trolling of any sorts must be tolerated .

Back
Top Bottom