What's new

Suicide Blast in Mardan Army Training Centre

This was the home of the Punjab Regiment , my friends we are at war, the enemy will strike - we must not lose our morale, these animals will die a dog's death in this life, and an even worse fate awaits them in the next world.

Horrific. What could make a young boy like that blow himself up against his own military forces? May the deceased rest in peace.

It wasn't long ago that young boys were being lined up the military in swat and being summarily executed.

It doesn't take a genius to watch these clips on youtube and then harbour some ill-feeling towards the military, especially if the teenager has a impressionable mind.

Whether he was coerced or not remains to be established, but my point stands that a youngster watching such a clip wouldn't exactly consider them "his own" military forces. Therefore, it only takes someone to give him the apparatus and he's almost completed his mission.

That someone now needs to be found.

Fortunately until now no blasts in the city which is home of Most part of armed forces..Army medical core+Baluch regiment+Frontier force+School of music+PMA...Abbottabad..Not a single incident there............................yet:undecided:

You've seen a girl doing suicide because her husband was killed by a terrorist (Raymond Davis) and that's how terrorists are being produced by terrorists

Im guessing Raymond Davis is going to be free very quick after reading this. Just Watch....

Three members from the House of Representatives visited Pakistan earlier this week to pressure the Pakistani government to release Mr. Davis. “It's entirely possible that a member of Congress would come down and offer an amendment to cut funding for Pakistan based on their detaining Mr. Davis," Representative John Kline told reporters in Washington Tuesday on his return.

In 2009, the US Congress approved a five-year $7.5 billion civilian aid package for Pakistan, and last October the Obama administration proposed $2 billion in military assistance for Pakistan.

But according to Basit, any cuts to military aid to Pakistan would not only harm Pakistan’s domestic security interests but also US goals in Pakistan as it gears up for a spring offensive in Afghanistan

When Pakistan stops being a prostitute for the USA and we have a peoples uprising, similar to that in the egypt, only then will this mess get sorted. Otherwise, all i can sadly envisage is another thread being made i XYZ days about XYZ casualties.

what we have got from so called .....WOT.......... nothing more than blood of our people whether in FATA or any were else. so sad.............
for aid that moves into accounts of our carpet beggar leaders and aid for which we have look like dog on america. aid that is being provided to us to kill our brothers. dera manana to american aid.

Im guessing Raymond Davis is going to be free very quick after reading this. Just Watch....

When Pakistan stops being a prostitute for the USA and we have a peoples uprising, similar to that in the egypt, only then will this mess get sorted. Otherwise, all i can sadly envisage is another thread being made i XYZ days about XYZ casualties.

yar leave radicals aside now even secular ones don,t want to be in bed with american policies except our so called drunken leaders.....

This was the home of the Punjab Regiment , my friends we are at war, the enemy will strike - we must not lose our morale, these animals will die a dog's death in this life, and an even worse fate awaits them in the next world.

Rafi if you have seen most of the army parade grounds they are not protected. they have to be cautious by now after few such big attacks.

the problem is you cant control or judge if anyone coming towards you is a suicide bomber. if Army fires on him or her on suspicion and kill them you get liberal extremists from NGOs crying loud. if you dont do that you get your hundreds of innocent killed in explosion

a pathetic act by a brainwashed pawn, sent out to do the dirty work of the cowards who sit safely from a distance...

but in all honesty, i strongly prefer attack on military targets rather than civilian.

RIP to the fallen comrades.

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

WoT is for the survival of pakistan plz don't paint it evil or CIA-Mosad conspiracy theories.

At least respect ur thousands of fallen solders who have given their life for fighting WoT because it was for pakistan, respect them.

U need to watch the following serial by Pakistani army to get educated about WoT.

fffddc.jpg

WoT is for the survival of pakistan plz don't paint it evil or CIA-Mosad conspiracy theories.

At least respect ur thousands of fallen solders who have given their life for fighting WoT because it was for pakistan, respect them.

U need to watch the following serial by Pakistani army to get educated about WoT.

fffddc.jpg

we know things better because we are living in them ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, idher live drama dekhe jaa rahe hien.
well there are many hidden truths that these dramas can,t show. any ways last episode was very good one.

We have to eliminate the snake.Surrender is not an option and all those suggesting that we should surrender to TTP and other terrorists are cowards.

Security sources said that the bomber, a teenager wearing school uniform, walked to the parade ground and blew himself up near the soldiers.

Sources said that the bomber may have taken advantage of the relaxed security for a school in the cantonment area and resembling as student of the school.

Just inside the mardan cantonment is a school called Aziz Bhatti Shaheed school/college (IIRC). I think the bomber used the uniform of that school.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom