What's new

Suicide Blast in Mardan Army Training Centre

I don't think so.. It's not gonna stay long time it's my believe once we cut short our relations with US this dirt game is also gonna end. by cutting short our relationships I mean to stop WOT..

How long can the nation of Pakistan continue to face the wrath of its home grown insurgency? How long can we ignore the insanity and selfishness of these attacks? How long can we continue to avoid the truth and try to create logic in blame game? Do you really think the actions of such a ruthless group as the Taliban can be curtailed through appeasement? Hasn’t that already been tried, with the only result being more death and mayhem?

No one is spared from these terrorist attacks and the nation’s security continues to deteriorate at the expense of militancy. The level of unrest that surrounds the nation can be seen through these devastating acts of terror that continue to claim innocent lives. The willingness to attack anywhere and at anytime with young children is a true reflection of the barbaric mentality of these terrorists. Now once again our children, their minds injected with evil and hatred preached by the Taliban, are being used as weapons to dismantle our society. The last few weeks have seen a series of suicide bombings not only in NWFP but in major cities like Karachi and Lahore. It has become apparent that the terror network has spawned across the nation and that their attempts to destabilize the nation of Pakistan are in full flow. United States have encouraged and have been training Pakistani security forces to get rid of the Taliban pockets on its land. We see it can be done, Swat is a prime example. Taliban had created life hell for the people of Swat valley. Pakistani government had to react to protect its people and restore the writ of the government. Pakistan military, after intense fighting recaptured Swat and Taliban were either killed or driven out. We fully support the Pakistani military’s actions in the interest of its own nation in places like Peshawar, Waziristan and other major cities where Taliban terrorists are creating havoc on the people and from where trained suicide bombers are attacking innocent Pakistanis in their cities and towns. Should we shy away from the reality that the problem lies within Pakistan? We cannot. Should we shy away from the fact that Pakistan, Afghanistan and the US are allies working together to defeat a common enemy? We cannot. Should we shy away from eliminating these terror networks for the safety of our nations? We cannot. The responsibility for protecting the citizens of Pakistan lies with the government and the US fully supports this great nation in its mission to eliminate homegrown insurgency.

CDR Speaks,

DET, United States Central Command

U.S. Central Command

http://img.allvoices.com/thumbs/event/609/480/71378834-rescue-workers.jpg

Ok i was unaware of that.....But still its highly unlikely that a child can attain many kilos of explosives and build a bomb,then meticulously pick a target and be at the right time atthe right place to cause maximum damage...all by himself...

Working of a terrorist organisation

My brother
You are correct. The kid didn’t commit suicide attack on his own.. But he had planners and handlers. The bomb making experts don’t go out exploding bombs themselves otherwise there wont be anyone left to teach or make them in the first place. You don’t automatically become an expert in demolitions and bomb making plus a an experienced warrior attacking regular army from a civilian the moment you embrace the Taliban ideology. There are teachers, preachers and then there are personalities that command fear & unquestioned following and inspiration for the new recruits. Making bombs itself is a very delicate & dangerous process. You must have come across videos on Taliban “own goals“ while planting IEDs.

I hope you are aware that the terrorists have multiple tiers of ranks among them. The most smart and cunning do the planning, inspiring and recruiting. While the experts deal with the tactical side of things and together with once that have previous experience in insurgencies and fighting the forces in Pakistan & Afghanistan, provide the training and then come the plain, illiterate and as good as star trek Borg drones or horror movie zombies. They are indoctrinated and brain washed to an extent that their recovery to normal life is next to impossible.

The Question about the bombs / Explosives
When we talk about a bomb then don’t think of a 1980’s classic bulky dynamite sticks weighing 20 kilos with a huge mechanical metal clock and bundle of wires with it. The new explosives are getting smaller but more deadlier that are easy to conceal and lighter to carry even for an early teenager. Think of the C4 explosive it is lighter yet 1.3 times more powerful than the traditional TNT. The Semtex used by the Israeli special forces is even lighter and more deadlier than the C4. So the argument about the child carrying deadly explosive pretty much becomes less important.

Willing or betrayed Bomber?
What we can still debate ( generally) is whether the mule carrying the bomb is going to the target willingly or is told to just go past the check post or reach a mosque, police station and wait for someone, while “someone” instead of coming and meeting him remotely detonates the bomb killing the unsuspecting carrier and the people around him. I said generally because here the boy was told to run to the marching soldiers, that was definitely not to get to the candy shop or an autograph but to teach the lesson to the “infidel” army. So that attacker was a willing terrorist. If you still find yourself unconvinced then please look up the pictures of the 7 to 10 year old boys executing captured Pakistani soldiers at point blank range. I hope you get the point.

When Pakistan army purged the Taliban from Sawat they came across huge quantities of plastic explosives that are military grade and impossible for someone to make without foreign assistance that was the reason why Pakistan pointed fingers at Anti Pakistan elements within Afghanistan regime and their buddies in the Indian “cultural” centres among the Pak- Afghan borders.

Way forward & solution
In short, the war goes on with no end in sight. Some say once the Americans leave Afghanistan the hostilities will cease but I very much doubt it. The sectarian and religious terrorists wont contain themselves only to killing shias or Ahmedis or harassing the Sikhs like they used to American invasion of Afghanistan. The new found taste of blood they have discovered after their repeated attacks on the Sufi shrines wont go away that soon so moderate Sunnis are also on their hit list whether we like it or not. Other sectarian or religious minorities never had any say in them being the targets anyway.

Solution? The uncompromising resolve of the Russians (when the faced the Nazis), Turks (during the end of Ottoman Empire) ,Persians (Sadam‘s invasion) And of course Afghans (during Soviet & American occupation ). All these great nations lost millions to defeat the invaders. We can be charged up like them “IF” there is a credible leadership to lead us through these times.

The religious leaders are divided, the majority of it is still refusing to condemn the terrorist attacks and justify it for American presence in Afghanistan & Pak Army operations and the ones that openly opposed the Taliban & declared suicide attacks as haram have shown their radical side by glorifying the senseless murder of the Punjab governor who never committed any blasphemy but stressed the need for restraint and fairness in the Asia’s case. That leaves us with Zardari whose greed knows no bounds and Nawaz sherif who has only managed to have hair implants and stage long marches and not even burped after gobbling up the banks and foreign exchange in his second term.

In my opinion parliamentary form of government is a big fail. Where anyone like Imran Khan or Edhi etc has no chance against the traditional political dynasties. I think presidencial form of government is the answer, with one leader at the helm who provides the inspiration and direction along with the team of expert technocrats that are best in their fields to provide economic and social stability. Look at what was Pakistan at the time of 1947? The difficulties were huge at that time too but we lived through it. Its not the American money or weapons that will save the day but the leadership that has its priority in Pakistan. Not in Europe or Dubai.

We live in hope and we need to do our part in the society. Be peaceful responsible, accepting and tolerant only then we have the right to expect a good leadership from within us. The time of any more Prophets & Massagers has ended with Prophet Muhammad PBUH but the door of Allah’s Blessings is still open. So pray together to be good so that we get good leaders. Sorry for sounding like a preacher but I wanted to end this on a positive note. Since the saying of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH is that nation gets the same kind of leaders it deserves so lets start being responsible members of the society. The present political lot will automatically become irrelevant. So our army will have the full support of its population and the leadership with the vision and commitment to outthink, out wit these malicious barbarians who have so many names like Taliban, TTP, Lusket Ghagvi, Lushker Tiyaba, Sipah Sahaba etc but have the common goal of disrupting and destroying the daily lives of us all. Army cant succeed on its own. it needs the inspiring leadership of the country that not only unites and motivates the people but also convinces them that providing fresh recruits to these terrorists is in no way service to Islam.

I don't understand how people think it is shocking for terrorists to use children. Palestine based groups have done it quite successfully.

Also children will do what they are told, are easy to indoctrinate. It is easy to fill hatred in their minds.

See what this cute (and intelligent)child is taught about Israel.
YouTube - 2 year old Lebanese Baby, What is the capital of israel? - Arabic sub Eng

I agree with you about indoctinating children.. would you like to see what the Ultra Zionists are teaching their children? accroding to them they are they are the chosen ones and it is the will of their God to spill the blood of the lesser races including Palestinians. such behaviour exists among others (nonMuslims too) please dare to be different and not follow the crowd all the time. you could have mentioned the child soliders of LTTE as well but .....never mind....

Working of a terrorist organisation

My brother
You are correct. The kid didn’t commit suicide attack on his own.. But he had planners and handlers. The bomb making experts don’t go out exploding bombs themselves otherwise there wont be anyone left to teach or make them in the first place. You don’t automatically become an expert in demolitions and bomb making plus a an experienced warrior attacking regular army from a civilian the moment you embrace the Taliban ideology. There are teachers, preachers and then there are personalities that command fear & unquestioned following and inspiration for the new recruits. Making bombs itself is a very delicate & dangerous process. You must have come across videos on Taliban “own goals“ while planting IEDs.

I hope you are aware that the terrorists have multiple tiers of ranks among them. The most smart and cunning do the planning, inspiring and recruiting. While the experts deal with the tactical side of things and together with once that have previous experience in insurgencies and fighting the forces in Pakistan & Afghanistan, provide the training and then come the plain, illiterate and as good as star trek Borg drones or horror movie zombies. They are indoctrinated and brain washed to an extent that their recovery to normal life is next to impossible.

The Question about the bombs / Explosives
When we talk about a bomb then don’t think of a 1980’s classic bulky dynamite sticks weighing 20 kilos with a huge mechanical metal clock and bundle of wires with it. The new explosives are getting smaller but more deadlier that are easy to conceal and lighter to carry even for an early teenager. Think of the C4 explosive it is lighter yet 1.3 times more powerful than the traditional TNT. The Semtex used by the Israeli special forces is even lighter and more deadlier than the C4. So the argument about the child carrying deadly explosive pretty much becomes less important.

Willing or betrayed Bomber?
What we can still debate ( generally) is whether the mule carrying the bomb is going to the target willingly or is told to just go past the check post or reach a mosque, police station and wait for someone, while “someone” instead of coming and meeting him remotely detonates the bomb killing the unsuspecting carrier and the people around him. I said generally because here the boy was told to run to the marching soldiers, that was definitely not to get to the candy shop or an autograph but to teach the lesson to the “infidel” army. So that attacker was a willing terrorist. If you still find yourself unconvinced then please look up the pictures of the 7 to 10 year old boys executing captured Pakistani soldiers at point blank range. I hope you get the point.

When Pakistan army purged the Taliban from Sawat they came across huge quantities of plastic explosives that are military grade and impossible for someone to make without foreign assistance that was the reason why Pakistan pointed fingers at Anti Pakistan elements within Afghanistan regime and their buddies in the Indian “cultural” centres among the Pak- Afghan borders.

Way forward & solution
In short, the war goes on with no end in sight. Some say once the Americans leave Afghanistan the hostilities will cease but I very much doubt it. The sectarian and religious terrorists wont contain themselves only to killing shias or Ahmedis or harassing the Sikhs like they used to American invasion of Afghanistan. The new found taste of blood they have discovered after their repeated attacks on the Sufi shrines wont go away that soon so moderate Sunnis are also on their hit list whether we like it or not. Other sectarian or religious minorities never had any say in them being the targets anyway.

Solution? The uncompromising resolve of the Russians (when the faced the Nazis), Turks (during the end of Ottoman Empire) ,Persians (Sadam‘s invasion) And of course Afghans (during Soviet & American occupation ). All these great nations lost millions to defeat the invaders. We can be charged up like them “IF” there is a credible leadership to lead us through these times.

The religious leaders are divided, the majority of it is still refusing to condemn the terrorist attacks and justify it for American presence in Afghanistan & Pak Army operations and the ones that openly opposed the Taliban & declared suicide attacks as haram have shown their radical side by glorifying the senseless murder of the Punjab governor who never committed any blasphemy but stressed the need for restraint and fairness in the Asia’s case. That leaves us with Zardari whose greed knows no bounds and Nawaz sherif who has only managed to have hair implants and stage long marches and not even burped after gobbling up the banks and foreign exchange in his second term.

In my opinion parliamentary form of government is a big fail. Where anyone like Imran Khan or Edhi etc has no chance against the traditional political dynasties. I think presidencial form of government is the answer, with one leader at the helm who provides the inspiration and direction along with the team of expert technocrats that are best in their fields to provide economic and social stability. Look at what was Pakistan at the time of 1947? The difficulties were huge at that time too but we lived through it. Its not the American money or weapons that will save the day but the leadership that has its priority in Pakistan. Not in Europe or Dubai.

We live in hope and we need to do our part in the society. Be peaceful responsible, accepting and tolerant only then we have the right to expect a good leadership from within us. The time of any more Prophets & Massagers has ended with Prophet Muhammad PBUH but the door of Allah’s Blessings is still open. So pray together to be good so that we get good leaders. Sorry for sounding like a preacher but I wanted to end this on a positive note. Since the saying of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH is that nation gets the same kind of leaders it deserves so lets start being responsible members of the society. The present political lot will automatically become irrelevant. So our army will have the full support of its population and the leadership with the vision and commitment to outthink, out wit these malicious barbarians who have so many names like Taliban, TTP, Lusket Ghagvi, Lushker Tiyaba, Sipah Sahaba etc but have the common goal of disrupting and destroying the daily lives of us all. Army cant succeed on its own. it needs the inspiring leadership of the country that not only unites and motivates the people but also convinces them that providing fresh recruits to these terrorists is in no way service to Islam.

Pakistan has got brilliant scientists,cant we at lest trace the suicide kid all the way down to his family or tribe? May be a DNA analysis (i am sure there will be too much DNA of him stuck up in the trees)At least they can provide evidence on about whom the boy was seeing in his last days and they should be caught and interrogated..Same about the explosives..a detailed chemical analysis of the explosives used..If these were sophisticated explosives,the chemicals used to make them and the process used should not be widely available and the source can be vaguely identified and then singled out...
The thing is that The main perpetrators are still out there and they will strike again...They need to be identified using all the tools used in investigating a crime...Just bombing a few more villages in waziristan wont do any good.

this isnt relevent 100% to this incident; however i found this excerpt on BBC

not sure if it's a bluff. But it should be looked into:

One 17-year-old, Mohammad Ullah, said that he had been drugged and brainwashed after attending a madrassa in Pakistan.

"They gave us injections in both arms," he said.

"The colour of the drug was red. After we received it we started enjoying what they were saying about suicide attacks, it felt good, and our emotions were telling us to take part."

BBC News - Afghan 'supermarket bomber' is paraded in public

I'd like to thank Jana, Abu Zulficar and others for their eloquent posts, regarding the takfiri sympathizers, I have had enough of their bullshit, either your with Pakistan and Islam or your with the animals who strap bombs on to children and turn them into precision guided munitions.

This is not America's or india's or Sweden's war - this is our war - for the soul of Pakistan and Islam - it's either us or them, their objective is to destroy our whole civilization, if you are not willing to fight for Pakistan then you have no right to talk on it's behalf.

The dead enders have to be simply killed, they cannot be rehabilitated.

I'd like to thank Jana, Abu Zulficar and others for their eloquent posts, regarding the takfiri sympathizers, I have had enough of their bullshit, either your with Pakistan and Islam or your with the animals who strap bombs on to children and turn them into precision guided munitions.

This is not America's or india's or Sweden's war - this is our war - for the soul of Pakistan and Islam - it's either us or them, their objective is to destroy our whole civilization, if you are not willing to fight for Pakistan then you have no right to talk on it's behalf.

SUCH FOOT STOMPING AND FIST PUNCHING HASN'T BEEN SUCCESSFUL...HAS BEEN TRIED AND STILL BEING TRIED BY THE LARGEST MILITARY POWER OF THE WORLD....THE TACTICS FOR TACKLING THIS PROBLEM NEEDS TO BE CHANGED...
I AM NOT AGAINST KILLING THE PERPETRATORS...BUT I DON'T SEE ANY REAL EFFORTS TOWARDS PIN POINTING THE INDIVIDUALS..ITS RATHER AN APPROXIMATION AND VAGUE FINGER POINTING....
THE LARGEST MILITARY POWERS OF THE WORLD HAD BENN BOMBING WHOLE MOUNTAIN RANGES WITH THE MOST SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS BUT THE PROBLEM PERSISTS,AND IS ON THE INCREASE....

How long can the nation of Pakistan continue to face the wrath of its home grown insurgency? How long can we ignore the insanity and selfishness of these attacks? How long can we continue to avoid the truth and try to create logic in blame game? Do you really think the actions of such a ruthless group as the Taliban can be curtailed through appeasement? Hasn’t that already been tried, with the only result being more death and mayhem?

CDR Speaks,

DET, United States Central Command

U.S. Central Command

http://img.allvoices.com/thumbs/event/609/480/71378834-rescue-workers.jpg

Weapons and training are being provided in Afghanistan with the covert support of ISAF and Baloch terrorist have safe havens in Kabul. All Indian Consulates are also stations of terrorism and covert oops and ISAF is allowing that to happen.

Every post from you tries to portary a rosy picture but actually terrorism in Pakistan is being funded and supported from Afghanistan, do not try to make to make it "home grown insurgency".

Rafi if you have seen most of the army parade grounds they are not protected. they have to be cautious by now after few such big attacks.

the problem is you cant control or judge if anyone coming towards you is a suicide bomber. if Army fires on him or her on suspicion and kill them you get liberal extremists from NGOs crying loud. if you dont do that you get your hundreds of innocent killed in explosion
Jana,

People should not be executed or fired upon on the basis of suspicion. Seriously! Imagine yourself in such a scenario. Military cannot afford to alienate Pakistani civilians. Otherwise, this nation will fall apart.

It is better to make some security arrangements around places threatened by suicide attacks. And appropriate methods be devised to deal with suspects.

If a suspect is cited near sensitive regions than the individual should be warned first to cooperate (and allow bodily search if necessary). If the suspect tries to make strange moves, only then action be taken against the individual; the suspect should be shot with a tranquilizer or something which puts the individual in a unconscious state. In this manner, military will know if they have caught the right person or not.

carrying an explosive is another thing,yes a boy of 15 yo can carry , but will he have expertise,money and contacts to obtain explosives,detonator and build a bomb..and the required information to be at the ideal place for maximum carnage?

They are trained and have the facilities.

Well seriously speaking where the hell was the security of the training centre. Like how the hell that as$hole was able to enter the centre. Is it just because that suicide bomber was a small boy wearing a school uniform he wasn't check at the main entrance. Why wasn't he check at the entrance of the training centre???

If he wasn't check just because he was a small cute kid wearing a school uniform. then we deserve more attacks like this. Sorry to say this but with this clownish attitude I can't expect anything better for us.:angry:

Back
Top Bottom