What's new

Suicide Bomber explodes himself on a private Bank in Islamabad

r.i.p to the dead.

i know that dogs are "haram" in islam,
but i strongly urge the govt. to employ dogs specially trained in explosive detection in public areas.
its cheap and one among the best.
also thermal and infrared cams will also help.

Not Possible, These terrorists are like cockroach, they can survive even Nuclear blast... declaring Emergency will deteriorate the situation..

Pathetic....

When Musharraf started the temporary emergency rule in his reign, things got under control.

Probably that suicide bomber realized, who his real enemies are and turned back on his mentors.

Aam abduls are waking up. :tup:

r.i.p to the dead.

but i strongly urge the govt. to employ dogs specially trained in explosive detection in public areas.

Naa . Dogs arent haram in Islam

It's only haram to bring them in houses . U could keep them outside

r.i.p to the dead.

Aren't Sniffer dogs used in every Muslim countries???
No?

R.I.P.

Indians.. Stop trolling in death threads (even if it is in response to troll). Everyone trolls, not only Pakistani, but Indians and Chinese and BD members troll too. So spare these sad threads.

Wow this is terrible, another one.

And yet Pakistanis post troll threads about India. Theres a saying that is "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones " and it applies to them, they know who their are.

Get some sense and show maturity unless your poor mentality comments.

Interesting choice of target - what's so special about the Silk bank?

Back
Top Bottom