What's new

Suicide Bomber killed by security guard oputside a mosque in Islamabad

if i didn't then ??????? you will send more like these ?

994323_202343686593964_170947514_n.jpg

Its not about me, you have insulted your friend @Hyperion and millions of Pakistani pashtuns for absolutely no reason.......

P.S: dont worry, i have not reported your post as it is useless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not about me, you have insulted your friend @Hyperion and millions of Pakistani pashtuns for absolutely no reason.......

P.S: dont worry, i have not reported your post as it is useless.

calling pushtoons human is insult ? since when :omghaha: ok report it

BTW do you know attock paar ? or after attock bridge ?:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
The guard who killed the mofo has succumbed to his wounds in hospital.

The mofo fired before being sent to hell, 3 other people are also injured.

RIP to the security guard, take a moment to pray for him.

May Allah bless him in Jannah...he averted a big disaster and saved many lives on Eid day. Truly a hero.

Rest In Heaven Shaheed Guard, sacrifice himself to save his country mens.

Rot In Hell TTP BLA & LeJ terrorists.

Just watched the CCTV Footage footage of this suicide bomber on a tv channel, him being shown running towards mosque while shooting............i take back my previous assumptions

Allah ney rahem key hain. The phenomenon they are referring to as "vest caught fire" is technically called: Deflagration and allah ka Shukar hain key Low order detonation thee.

Low-order detonations may be caused by any one or a combination of the following factors: (1) initiator (blasting cap) of inadequate power, (2) deterioration of the explosive, (3) poor contact between the initiator and the explosive, and (4) lack of continuity in the explosive (cracks or air space).

Thanks to almighty the Attack was averted otherwise it would have been a calamity...Kudos to the security guards who sacrificed their Health and lives to save Many...

Allah ney rahem key hain. The phenomenon they are referring to as "vest caught fire" is technically called: Deflagration and allah ka Shukar hain key Low order detonation thee.

Fire in this world and fire in the other . This is their fate .

mardood apni aag main jal ker mar gya ap isy poora jala ker ram nam satye ker do :omghaha:

one of the gaurd escape in a home he should be kicked from job in fact he carry big gun in hands stupid .

mardood apni aag main jal ker mar gya ap isy poora jala ker ram nam satye ker do :omghaha:

one of the gaurd escape in a home he should be kicked from job in fact he carry big gun in hands stupid .

Sir jee, moath ka Khauf har insan me hota hain. :)

Bas sir wo kaitney hain na: Mar Gaye Shaheed, Bach Gaya Gazi, Go Nas gaya wo Niazi :P

he should leave this job for someone else jo is ki salary le or ka bhi kary if i was in charge i kicked him today he should go work for construction or some shop keeper . we need men whom face enemy and this bastard tinny terrorist was not that much commando . if all the guards do same like that stupid and jacket worked then ?

he should leave this job for someone else jo is ki salary le or ka bhi kary if i was in charge i kicked him today he should go work for construction or some shop keeper . we need men whom face enemy and this bastard tinny terrorist was not that much commando . if all the guards do same like that stupid and jacket worked then ?

Anyway lets leave that upto god... For he is the best judge, ameen.

Back
Top Bottom