What's new

Sunando Sen, originally from Kolkata, pushed to death under NY subway

Same thing also happened with another man(most probably korean) in NY some days back,so this is not a hate crime but serial murder.

A SERIAL WHAT ? :hitwall:
A serial murder is said to be one when committed by the SAME person.. not 2 different individuals within a few weeks of difference!!
`Tehkikaat` se tumne abhi ye bhi nahin seekha dost?
Jaya , darwaza tod do!!! ;)

About 10 years ago in HK we installed these nice glass barriers in the MTR stations that prevent anyone falling onto the tracks even by accident.

5285071972_8f28f453db.jpg

5285072116_f944db9f4e.jpg

It costs a bit but I feel that it is definitely worth it.

About 10 years ago in HK we installed these nice glass barriers in the MTR stations that prevent anyone falling onto the tracks even by accident.

the scale of costs is different for us . HK is smaller than the state of new York ( i'm guessing), they probably have more rail lines than HK)

Cops arrested her. She said she did because she hates both Hindu and Muslim since the events of 9/11.

This is her words -

"I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims ever since 2001 when they put down the twin towers I've been beating them up," Menendez told police, according to the district attorney's office.

Why dont these stupid americans realize that Hindus (or the Sikhs as in Wisconsin shootings) had nothing to do with 9/11 ?

This is her words -

Why dont these stupid americans realize that Hindus (or the Sikhs as in Wisconsin shootings) had nothing to do with 9/11 ?

Well because stupid people are stupid. This ignorance would be fuggin hilarious if the consequences weren't so serious and a man wasn't dead because of it.:angry:

Unfortunately she doesn't have a chance to rethink her ignorance now. Unlike that guy who got 20 years for his ignorance and burning a carpet in a mosque in his hatred, she killed a man. She should have no second chance. Not until her deathbed or the man's family/ relatives forgives her. Whichever comes sooner.

5285071972_8f28f453db.jpg

5285072116_f944db9f4e.jpg

Beleive me it looks more beautiful than NY subways.

So sad incident. But what can anyone do, it is the media who is responsible for this, 24/7 they are spreading hate especially against Muslims. "terrorists have no religion nor nationality" it is time that media start teaching this to people.

Well because stupid people are stupid. This ignorance would be fuggin hilarious if the consequences weren't so serious and a man wasn't dead because of it.:angry:

Unfortunately she doesn't have a chance to rethink her ignorance now. Unlike that guy who got 20 years for his ignorance and burning a carpet in a mosque in his hatred, she killed a man. She should have no second chance. Not until her deathbed or the man's family/ relatives forgives her. Whichever comes sooner.

Probably have to watch out myself when using NYC subways...lol

the scale of costs is different for us . HK is smaller than the state of new York ( i'm guessing), they probably have more rail lines than HK)

NYC subway system currently has the most stations in the world(about 421 stations). But that should not be an excuse for not properly protecting passengers' safety. For instance, subway systems of Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo and Seoul have 250+ stations respectively, yet they have been installing either screen doors or automatic platform gates, at least starting with some selected stations.

Some may argue that it ain't worthy of doing so, considering only two were maliciously pushed onto the tracks (FYI, hundreds of people fall on the NY tracks by accident, more than 100 are struck by a train and about 40 are killed each year). Well, let's just hope there won't be any more copycats.

Cops arrested her. She said she did because she hates both Hindu and Muslim since the events of 9/11.

this is indeed disgusting and sickening. she probably does not realize that she is a stupid domestic terrorist herself.

NYC subway system currently has the most stations in the world(about 421 stations). But that should not be an excuse for not properly protecting passengers' safety. For instance, subway systems of Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo and Seoul have 250+ stations respectively, yet they have been installing either screen doors or automatic platform gates, at least starting with some selected stations.

Some may argue that it ain't worthy of doing so, considering only two were maliciously pushed onto the tracks (FYI, hundreds of people fall on the NY tracks by accident, more than 100 are struck by a train and about 40 are killed each year). Well, let's just hope there won't be any more copycats.

you can't compare new infrastructural build outs( china) to older ones (US). They have the benefit of learning from others when starting new build outs and " cheaper labor". It is unfortunately not cost effective to cover that many stations.

reports are that she was laughing 'psychotically' when she was charged...

Oh wow...

Woman Says 9/11 Led to Hate-Crime Subway Murder, DA Says - Bloomberg

A 31-year-old woman was charged with murder in the death of a man who was pushed in front of a New York City subway train, telling authorities it was an act of revenge for the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Erika Menendez, 31, was charged with second-degree murder as a hate-crime for allegedly pushing Sunando Sen, 46, into a No. 7 train in the Queens borough of New York on the night of Dec. 27, Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said yesterday in a statement.

Menendez, who lives in the Bronx, admitted pushing Sen and said she was prompted by the terrorist attacks in 2001, according to Brown. She said “in sum and substance ’I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims ever since 2001 when they put down the twin towers I’ve been beating them up,’” according to the district attorney.

“The defendant is accused of committing what is every subway commuter’s worst nightmare -– being suddenly and senselessly pushed into the path of an oncoming train,” Brown said.

The fatality was the second such incident in New York City this month. On Dec. 3, a man was killed when he was pushed onto the tracks in front of an oncoming train in Manhattan.

Menendez was seen talking to herself while seated on a bench at the 40th Street-Lowery Street station and was also observed pacing on the platform and muttering to herself. Sen was on the subway platform as the train approached, and Menendez allegedly pushed him from behind into the path of the oncoming train, according to the district attorney.

That's really messed up. This is a hate crime then.

Piss in her fcuking mouth! and then put her in electric chair....******* IDIOT!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom