What's new

SURPRISE! Bal Thackeray going to the land down under!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bal Thakeray did not like Pakistan and he was man enough to say it in public and live by it, unlike some other ball-less politicans.

Who truely can succeed him in case of unpleasent incident if happens?

He is not dead yet...
And krait why you guys talk bs about hafeez when you guys know nothing about him
Andromache just told me to keep this terrorism discussion aside. We will be having same old discussion about HS and no conclusion will be reached.

Point is its OK if you hate a person, you are entitled to your opinion but AT LEAST give a reason. Its a forum where we back our statements with our reasons.

We talk of HS based on his alleged involvement and other info provided to us by Indian govt. to media outlets, US declaration etc. See, I have reason.

All I was asking was reason. Razii gave his, so did Andromache. So its all fine with them.

I won't pass comment on someone whom I have no reason to hate or like. Its as simple as that.

you guys are arrogant,not even basic human behavior:hitwall:
Was watching Pak news and they reported that Bal Thackeray was bested by Zaid Hamid and is now in critical condition inching towards his death bed.

Also they mentioned Amitab Bachan got beat up while trying to visit Bal.

:rofl:

for hell sake man don't be happy of death . he is old man do nothing but just bash few times .hope he get well soon and again sit on that funny tiger shape sofa :P

I am surprised nobody is talking about Amitab getting a bruising?

I mean, that's what usually sells, right?

I won't pass comment on someone whom I have no reason to hate or like. Its as simple as that.

Krait i dont hate people even if have reasons. hate is a preciouse emotion in my opinion

Nobody is talking abt it bcoz no such ever happened.

Amitabh visited him in the night along with his son.

Stop putting ur masala in the story.

amitabh hamara chacha lagta hai yaar? main ne to us ki koi full film shayed hi dekhi ho siway sholy ke :)

amitabh hamara chacha lagta hai yaar? main ne to us ki koi full film shayed hi dekhi ho siway sholy ke :)
Sholay to 2 Hindi movies or 3 English movies ke bara bar hai time length main. :D

Nobody is talking abt it bcoz no such ever happened.

Amitabh visited him in the night along with his son.

Stop putting ur masala in the story.

I guess Pak media is wrong then. Chill out dude.

I just started the thread from what I saw on a news channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom