What's new

sushmita sen to play bhutto ?

khanz

Reaction score
seems another bhutto biopic is being planned........

Sushmita Sen was busy with her dream project based on the story of legendary freedom fighter Rani Laxmi Bai, until she got the chance to play what can be termed as the role of a lifetime.

Grapevine is abuzz that Sush is preparing hard for the role based on Pakistan’s powerful lady politician Benazir Bhutto, who was assassinated last year.

The movie, a biopic of the slain leader, will be a joint venture by Vox Vision and Sum Films and will be shot in Pakistan and England.

Sushmita was busy for quite some time with the making of ‘Rani Laxmi Bai’ and judging reality show ‘Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena’. She had done extensive research for ‘Rani Laxmi Bai’. She had learnt the martial arts and was ready to direct the film herself.

But now, Sush is hush-hush about that project and it is still under question as to what she will do with her so-called dream project.

The actress hasn’t delivered any hit movie since Maine Pyar Kyon Kiya , and her last release Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag was a big dud of all times.

But if she has been chosen to play Benazir Bhutto, we, too, think that she is the right choice. Well, who can better play the role of an authoritative politician who changed the scenario of Pakistan politics better than Sush! The actress is also said to be brushing up her Urdu.

now again a prob they make movie on BB there is much more emotions with BB in pakistan .if they show some thing wrong people will angry

yes thay shud b carefull n possitive that thay r not goin to hurt.....

she daid saad plzzzz i am not fan of PPPP but we are muslims respect daid she is mother sister and wife of some one they hurt man if happens some wrong

The role of a Pakistani Prime Minister will be played by an Indian, how shameful. Now I am not doubting the actress, but the role needs to be played by a Pakistani. If the President cares about Pakistan then he will have the role played by a Pakistani.

rema would be fine choice!;)
but who can play, zardari, mustafa qureshi?:tup:
and how many , of the "GANNA's" in that picture, & how many dances?;)
i guss , no indian picture with , ganna, & dances?:agree:
so, i hope we can see BB dancing and singing in that movie!:tup::whistle::partay:

she daid saad plzzzz i am not fan of PPPP but we are muslims respect daid she is mother sister and wife of some one they hurt man if happens some wrong

I am sorry Imran but its dead not daid please dont take it as if iam trying to teach u but i cant take it any more....

have peace

you mean shes gonna play a bit ch who inspired the illiterates in pakistan lol

rema would be fine choice!;)
but who can play, zardari, mustafa qureshi?:tup:
and how many , of the "GANNA's" in that picture, & how many dances?;)
i guss , no indian picture with , ganna, & dances?:agree:
so, i hope we can see BB dancing and singing in that movie!:tup::whistle::partay:

plzzzzz batmaow remember you write abut one daed lady and we muslims

I don't think there will be song and dance numbers in it

This is just stupid. They are going to show Benazir singing songs and dancing behind trees?

They should give the role to Begum Nawazish Ali, IMO.

Lets not talk ill of the dead but on a serious note, who is going to be bank rolling this film, who is the intended audience and most importantly of all are we receptive to such a film? ...

Back
Top Bottom