What's new

Sushmita Sen's latest scandal with Wasim Akram - update

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well there was a scandal of Wasim Akram and Sushmita couple of months ago when both couples denied the news saying they were only friends. See what Hasb e Haal is revealing now???

Any atom of truth you find in this news?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there was a scandal of Wasim Akram and Sushmita couple of months ago when both couples denied the news saying they were only friends. See what Hasb e Haal is revealing now???

Any atom of truth you find in this news?

And of all the people you have started this thread.How times have changed:tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
We desi peoples love to make scandals even when they are not scandals lol

assey he gup laga rha ha

And of all the people you have started this thread.How times have changed:tongue:

Well I ain't interested in their relationship - who really cares :P

but in this interview he was revealing something unheard so i thought why not create a thread to let others know - those who are interested :)

I have not seen the video...but if there is any relationship...I do not think that will be that bad........An ex- Miss Universe and a cricket legend (Surely most popular and highly respected Pak cricketer in India).... far better than Shoaib Mirza if you consider Wasim as Son-in-law.......

I have not seen the video...but if there is any relationship...I do not think that will be that bad........An ex- Miss Universe and a cricket legend (Surely most popular and highly respected Pak cricketer in India).... far better than Shoaib Mirza if you consider Wasim as Son-in-law.......

If ur happy to make him Son-in-Law....we hav no objection ;)

If ur happy to make him Son-in-Law....we hav no objection ;)

I have no objection.... Plz get Wasim ready... :D

BTW ... I never liked Shoaib Mirza...not because he is Pakistani (many has that reason).....but he is not a person worth matching his wife...

but Wasim..is just too great....

inshalah,he is saying she has accepted islam............

If she accepts islam... Islam is doomed. :)
I dont know if any man can stand a woman who likes to gives lecture on everything. Sushmita is mature lady since her childhood.

Back
Top Bottom