What's new

Suzuki Alto Prices increases : up to Rs. 85,000

these manufacturers are BC bigger looters than Zardari and NS, it's just a daba car with lights on all fours corners,

Assemblers, not manufacturers.

Shame on these shemale creatures who failed to force their companies to start manufacturing in Pakistan, or establish their own Pakistani plant instead of working in these assembly junkyards.

If this govt. manages to bring Renault back it will be a game changer for Auto Industry. It will pump up the competition and customers will benefit.

i would be over the moon if this goverment manages to bring an EV policy in pakistan as well as manufacturing capability as well.

now the PTI has gone after corruption, the next jihad has to be against crony capitalism.

Time to open the market and let companies sink or swim with government only regulating it, not support fat cats at the top.

btw, the cheapest alto is about $10,000 Canadian dollars.
Here what that buys in Canada

https://motorillustrated.com/the-10-cheapest-new-vehicles-in-canada/8180/

• Nissan Micra – $9,988.
  • Chevrolet Spark – $9,995.
  • Mitsubishi Mirage – $10,998.
  • Hyundai Accent – $14,599.
  • Nissan Versa Note – $14,698.
  • Ford Fiesta – $15,363.
  • Honda Fit – $15,490.
  • Toyota Yaris – $15,490.
every one of these cars has to meet safety and emissions standards so the tech is not 40 years old.

Posted: October 1, 2019

Pak Suzuki Increases Alto Prices by up to Rs. 85,000

In shocking news, Pak Suzuki has suddenly increased the price of its newly launched Alto (660cc) by Rs. 85,000, which will come into effect from 1st October.

Pakistan’s auto industry is currently going through its worst patch as the demands have hit a new low, which has led to production plants being closed for the month.

Pak Suzuki circulated a notification on 30th September and informed the dealerships regarding the price hike. Many remain puzzled by the company’s decision to increase the price as there has been a shift in dollar price either.

The new prices of 660cc Alto are as following:

Model Old Price (Rs.) New Price (Rs.) Difference (Rs.)
Alto VX (old) 999,000 (New Price) 1,238,000 (No air-conditioner model)
Alto VXR (old) 1,238,000 (New Price) 1,308,000
Alto AGS (old) 1,433,000 (New Price) 1,518,000

It is worth mentioning that Pak Suzuki recently increased the price of Alto and demanded an additional Rs. 23,000 from all the customers who had pre-booked the vehicle.

Following that, the vehicle was being sold for Rs. 1,325,000 for the pre-booked customers and the latest price hike has now taken the price of the same Alto AGS to Rs. 1,518,000.

Here is the latest official notification issued by Pak Suzuki:

b7cdcc0d-f819-4fa8-9aef-e2c906997293.jpg

https://propakistani.pk/2019/10/01/pak-suzuki-increases-alto-prices-by-up-to-rs-80000/

-----
:o::o::o::o::o::o:

13 lakhs for a alto? in india its being sold for 3 lakhs brand new thats a lot of price difference.

enjoying the tabdeeli while it lasts

You must be smoking something really good.

he's not smoking anything, hes saying the right thing

in 2016 , i imported a used Japanese Toyota vitz for 13 lac total in lahore . i easily sold it for 13.5 , 13.7

same year, i could import a toyota passo for 11.5 lacs

both these vehicles are of superb quality , have 2 x airbags, comfortable and much better loaded vs the crap pakistani alto . both are 1000cc ( the junk alto is 660cc)

in jan 2018, i imported a toyota Prius C hybrid for 16.5 lacs and am still using it today

now lets talk about local

wagon R was around 10 lacs new if i remember correctly

GLI , was around 18-19 lacs and new 10 th gen civic was around 23- lacs when launched

go check their prices now

and a person with low budget could easily get a japanse Mira 660cc for 10 lacs ( again, far better than local 660cc)

obviously, you ( being PTI) would say its tabdeeli and the currency is devalued and currenct acc deficit is high etc , but why are imports banned for the common person who cannot today afford even a basic local crap like alto ?

now the PTI has gone after corruption, the next jihad has to be against crony capitalism.

Time to open the market and let companies sink or swim with government only regulating it, not support fat cats at the top.

good luck with that and please check the prices of the newly launched KIA crap in pakistan

i know the owners of LUCKY group who are making KIA in pakistan, they are even bigger chors vs toyota . log bhool jaeen gay toyota aur honda ko

in 2016 , i imported a used Japanese Toyota vitz for 13 lac total in lahore . i easily sold it for 13.5 , 13.7

both these vehicles are of superb quality , have 2 x airbags, comfortable and much better loaded vs the crap pakistani alto . both are 1000cc ( the junk alto is 660cc)

in jan 2018, i imported a toyota Prius C hybrid for 16.5 lacs and am still using it today

GLI , was around 18-19 lacs and new 10 th gen civic was around 23- lacs when launched

and a person with low budget could easily get a japanse Mira 660cc for 10 lacs ( again, far better than local 660cc)

obviously, you ( being PTI) would say its tabdeeli and the currency is devalued and currenct acc deficit is high etc , but why are imports banned for the common person who cannot today afford even a basic local crap like alto ?

good luck with that and please check the prices of the newly launched KIA crap in pakistan

i know the owners of LUCKY group who are making KIA in pakistan, they are even bigger chors vs toyota . log bhool jaeen gay toyota aur honda ko

Someone is salty now that the patwari funds are drying up.

Haven't seen a lot of you guys lately.
Money must be tight at the Maryam media cell:toast_sign:

In shocking news, Pak Suzuki has suddenly increased the price of its newly launched Alto (660cc) by Rs. 85,000, which will come into effect from 1st October.

What is "shocking" here? If the PKR falls in value, it will take more of them to buy anything that is imported, or has significant imported inputs. Sounds pretty logical to me.

Someone is salty now that the patwari funds are drying up.

Haven't seen a lot of you guys lately.
Money must be tight at the Maryam media cell:toast_sign:

im still here, im in pakistan . im doing pretty alright unlike many on this pathetic board who are actually in foreign countries and watching tabdeeli season 1 .

no , never worked for maryam , never chanted sher aaya , please throw something better at me, something remotely intellectual

:toast:

im still here, im in pakistan . im doing pretty alright unlike many on this pathetic board who are actually in foreign countries and watching tabdeeli season 1 .

no , never worked for maryam , never chanted sher aaya , please throw something better at me, something remotely intellectual

:toast:

Pathetic board yet you are here :rofl:

It's okay, I sometimes hate the location of my job too

Pathetic board yet you are here :rofl:

It's okay, I sometimes hate the location of my job too

quit a year ago , run a start up . im doing fine, dont worry

just come here to get amusement and slap around PTI trolls like u < LOL

To begin with, cars in Pakistan were never affordable and what you consider affordable is subjective. Secondly, I am not a PTI fan, what you are hearing is coming from an ordinary Pakistani. The current economic situation of Pakistan is a result of many blunders committed by previous governments and certainly, Rupee devaluation has compounded this further.

Back
Top Bottom