What's new

Syria is buying Iranian Air Defence systems

what is the quality of the air defence systems. the iranians were not able to protect their own soil during the last uav attack.
g2-jpg.717451

0x0.jpg

KH-3 Field tested at 60,000 feet against US Global Hawk in full stealth mode...So I think quality is good:undecided:

Last edited:
I said expanding empires is different from ethnic cleanings of Arabs/Muslims from another continent

If it is that hard to understand let's just skip it
No,I can easily see that you're here to nag about the evil Jew.

The problem is they will not have the opportunity to install the systems and use them. Israelis usually hit Iranian military convoys and bases when they find out they are moving heavy weapons that could challenge them.
Israel attack Syrian bases and convoys not Iranian ones and the system become operational in 5-10 min

Israel attack Syrian bases and convoys not Iranian ones and the system become operational in 5-10 min
But they themselves and other sources say they hit them because of Iranian forces moving there or bringing equipment.

are you aware in all those so called land grab , it was Iran that actually first got attacked and Iran defeat the army of invading army and annexed their lands

But they themselves and other sources say they hit them because of Iranian forces moving there or bringing equipment.
wonder why there is no funeral after those attacks which kill so many Iranian ?

Israel has bombed Syria a hundred times and Syria hasn't responded once. I can't see that happening.
It can happen, if someday Israel attacks Tehran (I say Tehran, I dont say rest of Iran).

Iranian weapons in Syria are to protect Tehran ruling elite, it's not to protect Syrian people/soldiers.

This weapon system included, if the news is true, and if it's not smashed in the first shipment under Israeli bombs.

It's funny see Iran talking about the respect of sovereignty and international laws, when Syria is the little bitch of Iran.

Syria was weakened by NATO supported terrorists such as ISIS and Qaeda branches. Slowly the country is getting rid of them. Hence trying to strengthen their military.

When Syria was engaged with internal terrorists, they had to tolerate the damages inflicted by outside terrorists (Israelis). Currently, the internal problem is being solved and the country is regaining its internal stability. Before all these events, Syrians had little will to return to fighting against Israel but after Israeli support for terrorists, they have every reason to consider it.

Syria itself is a missile producing country having produced different versions of Soviet era Scud missiles. Now that they are getting rid of terrorists, they take an eye for an eye from Israel. If Israel hits the cargo then Syria will bomb Tel Aviv.

I hope we say that day. The bully needs to be taught a lesson.

It can happen, if someday Israel attacks Tehran (I say Tehran, I dont say rest of Iran).

Iranian weapons in Syria are to protect Tehran ruling elite, it's not to protect Syrian people/soldiers.

Nonsensical diatribe. The Islamic Republic not being a failed state, considerations such as the above are beyond baseless.

Also there is no such thing as a Tehran ruling elite, Iranian officials hail from every corner of the highly unified nation, beginning with the Supreme Leader in person, an Azari-speaker from Mashhad, Khorasane Razavi province.

It's funny see Iran talking about the respect of sovereignty and international laws, when Syria is the little bitch of Iran.

Syria's a sovereign independent nation and allied to Iran on equal footing.

Last edited:
Laughable diatribe. The Islamic Republic of Iran not being a failed state, considerations such as the above are beyond ignorant.

Also there is no such thing as a "Tehran ruling elite", Iranian officials hail from every corner of the highly unified nation, beginning with the Supreme Leader in person, an Azari-speaker from Mashhad, Khorasane Razavi province.

False again. Syria's a sovereign independent nation and allied to Iran on equal footing.
In 2017 we were near to that possibility.

And do you how was American twisted plans to trigger war?

First in 2017 June, Tehran terrorist attacks with "foreign assistance".

Then start July, Hezbollah disclosed the existence of a rocket factory and an American aircraft carrier visited Haifa port (first time in 17 years).

Israel threatened to attack the factory, but finally nothing happened.

Do you know how it works? They can't do the provocation directly to Syria/Lebanon because it will be unanswered (like all Israeli bombings of Syrian weapons shipments).
They first attack Tehran, and a few weeks later seek a excuse for Iran puppets (Syria/Lebanon).

That way is how real Iran power works and USA knows it, but you dont.

Do not believe Israel propaganda machinery so easily..and yes I am sure there will be a hide and seek ops needed to get them installed..well known that Syria military is penetrated and can not be trusted..I am sure people who do these kind of arrangement will take care of those issues...

They are very good at that.. THE BEST...

In 2017 we were near to that possibility.

And do you how was American twisted plans to trigger war?

First in 2017 June, Tehran terrorist attacks with "foreign assistance".

Then start July, Hezbollah disclosed the existence of a rocket factory and an American aircraft carrier visited Haifa port (first time in 17 years).

Israel threatened to attack the factory, but finally nothing happened.

Do you know how it works? They can't do the provocation directly to Syria/Lebanon because it will be unanswered (like all Israeli bombings of Syrian weapons shipments).
They first attack Tehran, and a few weeks later seek a excuse for Iran puppets (Syria/Lebanon).

That way is how real Iran power works and USA knows it, but you dont.

What's certain is that you're way off about Iran, other informed users have told you as much while I proceeded to demonstrate it repeatedly by pointing out factually incorrect statements.

The enemy will not need to resort to such twisted stratagems aimed at indirectly provoking an Iranian respons. If they take the decision to ignite war against Iran then they will go right ahead and attack, if need be they'll orchestrate a false flag to concoct a mock justification. It's not as if they didn't have a colorful history of pulling off such false flags. Their total control over the mainstream media landscape enables them to do so. The reason they haven't resorted to downright military aggression is nothing else but Iranian deterrence power i.e. Iran's ability to inflict intolerable cost on the aggressor.

Also you're contradicting yourself right here, because when it comes to attacks by zio-American terrorist proxies in the city Tehran there have been several of those before 2017, in the early 1980's dozens upon dozens actually, and neither of these ever elicited the all-out military response from Iran you're claiming they would.

Such convoluted, far-fetched theories aren't going to make the narrative you're rehashing any more credible. A simple study of Iran's basic ground realities will reveal how detached from reality it is. The sole fact that the country's highest authority, the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution isn't originally from Tehran at all but rather an Azari-speaker from 750 km to the northeast is sufficient to illustrate the fact that the Islamic Republic does not pay any attention whatsoever to so-called "ethnicity", a very relative concept in the Iranian context anyway since the majority of Iranians have direct ancestors from not one but several of these communities.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom