What's new

Syria is buying Iranian Air Defence systems

Terrorists in Syria, NAZIs in Ukraine, Extremists of Turkistan party etc. Everyone can see west and its military wing NATO tries to invade east through supporting rogue elements.
Aren't the Iranian ruling Elites not themselves extremists?
Creating empires is different from ethnic cleanings
Palestinians are growing in such a spectacle way.
Most of Palestinians have become obese because Jews feed them the whole day.
are you aware in all those so called land grab , it was Iran that actually first got attacked and Iran defeat the army of invading army and annexed their lands

wonder why there is no funeral after those attacks which kill so many Iranian ?
EXACTLY the same with the Kikes.
The Israelis were so small but then declared independence, ARABS declared war, lost, lost territory too.
SEVERAL times.
So, it's the result (NOW-borders of Israel).

Aren't the Iranian ruling Elites not themselves extremists?

Palestinians are growing in such a spectacle way.
Most of Palestinians have become obese because Jews feed them the whole day.

The Israelis were so small but then declared independence, ARABS declared war, lost, lost territory too.
SEVERAL times.
The irony is that if they had accepted back then,they would have had a bigger and functioning State now. But of course,they didn't know they would lose the war,they thought they would win.

And the chaos started in 2012 onwards. THAT'S what we're talking about.

We're not talking about 1948,1967,1973,1982.
Syria never been at peace with Israel officialy. So there is no dissociation between your mentioned timeline.

The terrorists in Syria have relationship with Israel. That's an other face of war imposed on Syrians.

You're hiding behind your finger now. You know what I'm talking about.
On the contrary, you are trying to blame Iran for Arab israeli war and in fact you try to whitewash their genocide.

Israel is the biggest organized terrorist camp that history has ever seen.

On the contrary, you are trying to blame Iran for Arab israeli war and in fact you try to whitewash their genocide.

Israel is the biggest organized terrorist camp that history has ever seen.
When did I blame Iran for the Arab-Israeli War? WTF?

Arent Germans the ones who supported Hitler by majority? You European terrorists have put Extremists into shame.
Oh we've come to the "white man bad" arguement again? Because Hitler? :p

threads where appears the word "Israel" go fastly offtopic.

:lol:

I guess Iran ought to hire forum users as advisers since she's been so incredibly unsuccessful at deterring USA military aggression for the past 44 years, isn't it.

Provides no proof in regard to the assertions in question though.

I guess USA should hire "Iranian" users of this forum, they protect the fake American narrative of nonsenses lies better than USA itself.

In fact, I think that's already the case. In Germany there is a lot of Iranians ready to be used as internet paid trolls repeating USA made bullshit.

SEVERAL times.
except there was no israel at first and it was khazars declaring a country for themselves in the land belong to others and then killing or expelling civilians who had nothing to do with those wars you mentioned

I guess USA should hire "Iranian" users of this forum, they protect the fake American narrative of nonsenses lies better than USA itself.

Back at calling "truth" and "lies" theories which remain unsubstantiated and gratuitous.

In fact, I think that's already the case. In Germany there is a lot of Iranians ready to be used as internet paid trolls repeating USA made bullshit.

Do a research as to the narratives spread by oppositionist Iranian trolls.

Back at calling "truth" and "lies" theories which remain unsubstantiated and gratuitous.

Do a research as to the narratives spread by oppositionist Iranian trolls.
If in a forum you can't discuss theories without to be proved, what is the purpose of the forum? just repeat official versions? Then it's not needed the forum.

I remember a real Iranian user in this forum, @Serpentine, he posted real good information when Tehran June 2017 attacks happened. But it seems he doesnt post anymore, maybe he was tired of the plague of falseflaggers fake Iranian than there are in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom