What's new

Syria rebels say they have received new types of arms

images

lol, i doubt this will stay operational for very long. Probably needs regular maintenance and qualified operators which a guerilla army won't be able to support.

lol, i doubt this will stay operational for very long. Probably needs regular maintenance and qualified operators which a guerilla army won't be able to support.

Syria operate tens of those, so, defected air defense personal will operate them, that's why they only get Russian weaponry as they are trained on them.

Syria operate tens of those, so, defected air defense personal will operate them, that's why they only get Russian weaponry as they are trained on them.

As long as defectors will operate them, then I'm positively sure that the FSA will gain the upper hand.

I think the strategy was to win without introducing these weapons in the theater, but Hizb's entrance changed that strategy.

Neither side is going to 'win' anything.

Many Syrians will die before the US/Arab backed FSA 'wins' this round and comes into power.
Then the Iranian proxies will 'rebel' and yet more Syrians will die before that side 'wins'.
And on and on...

Many Syrians will die before the US/Arab backed FSA 'wins' this round and comes into power.
Then the Iranian proxies will 'rebel' and yet more Syrians will die before that side 'wins'.
And on and on...
Your point is completely valid , Remember that this civil war not caused by Syrian civilians . But now they have to end Assad or Iranian proxies for their survival . and for that A strongly Armed FSA is required to contain that situation. I'm sure once Assad would be defeated Syrian Geo-strategic location going to help FSA to hold on the situation. They are already holding many areas in Syria and they do have potential ability to control the situation.

Your point is completely valid , Remember that this civil war not caused by Syrian civilians . But now they have to end Assad or Iranian proxies for their survival . and for that A strongly Armed FSA is required to contain that situation. I'm sure once Assad would be defeated Syrian Geo-strategic location going to help FSA to hold on the situation. They are already holding many areas in Syria and they do have potential ability to control the situation.

I doubt that Iran would accept the loss of Syria; it would also cut off its lines to Lebanon.
If FSA wins, there will be a round 2.

True. But the video is really not clean.

This is not the missile that must be observed. Look ‘the reusable Command & launch unit (CLU)’ - ATGMs MILAN has a curved shape, in front down - and especially the target position of the shooter. To ATGMs MILAN, it is much low.

And on and on...

Iranian proxies will fail and loose everywhere except South East Iraq.

True. But the video is really not clean.

This is not the missile that must be observed. Look ‘the reusable Command & launch unit (CLU)’ - ATGMs MILAN has a curved shape, in front down - and especially the target position of the shooter. To ATGMs MILAN, it is much low.

It's exactly the missile what must be looked if you want to tell difference between HJ-8 and MIRAL ER. Launcher do look very similar.

One fired from rebel launcher, look at the body of missile.
hj8.png

PLA soldier firing HJ-8.
199_86566_972291_zps53a1ff67.jpg

MILAN ER missile is a very different looking.
milan.jpg

Iranian proxies will fail and loose everywhere except South East Iraq.

Can you back that up
South east Iraq is not under control by any militia or proxy, no Shia or Iranian militia is allowed to operate in Iraq, the mahdi army which was the biggest militia has been disarmed and held a parade when the US left though a parade with no weapons, if they want to do that let them have fun and parade.

Your worry should be South Lebanon not Iraq.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom