What's new

SYRIA RESOLUTION PASSED THE UN!!!

Deno

Reaction score
Edit: New Source: http://rt.com/news/un-assembly-vote-syrian-resolution-521/

Hahahaha... Bye ASSAD!! IT was nice to knowing you I will be very sad when you... No actualy it wasn't... I will not be very sad when they kick you out of that throne you so desperatly trying to protect...

:hang3::hang3::hang3:

''The UN General Assembly has passed the new draft resolution on Syria with 137 in favor, 12 against and 17 abstaining, Russia, China voted against it.

The resolution, proposed by Saudi Arabia and Qatar, is not substantially different from the one that was recently vetoed by Russia and China in UN Security Council. It calls for President Bashar al-Assad step down, and demands the transition to democratic rule.

Russia voted against the document, as expected. Ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has said Russia sees the resolution as an attempt to isolate the Syrian leadership, reject contacts with it, and impose a new form of political regulation. Churkin called the draft “unbalanced.”

Moscow objects to Assad's forced resignation and demands a balanced approach that includes both the Syrian government and the opposition.

Thus, Russia suggested amendments seeking the disarmament of both government forces and rebels, but Arab League delegations dismissed the suggestions.

Unlike UN Security Council resolutions, UN General Assembly resolutions cannot be vetoed. Each member of the 193-member body votes for the document, with every country giving one vote.

However, General Assembly resolutions are not legally binding and only serve as recommendations to the UN Security Council and as markers of international opinion.''

However, General Assembly resolutions are not legally binding and only serve as recommendations to the UN Security Council and as markers of international opinion.

Apparently you didn't notice this little bit. If the resolution was in the Security Council it would have been vetoed again. This resolution is no more binding than the General Assembly resolutions against Israeli settlements.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Assad ain't goin nowhere.

Apparently you didn't notice this little bit. If the resolution was in the Security Council it would have been vetoed again. This resolution is no more binding than the General Assembly resolutions against Israeli settlements.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Assad ain't goin nowhere.

I am the one who put the news -_- Why do you think I did not read my own post....

Whats important is dissolve the Assad's strentgh that he gained by UN Security Council Veto.... And it did its job... 137 in favor of the resolution...

I am the one who put the news -_- Why do you think I did not read my own post....

Whats important is dissolve the Assad's strentgh that he gained by UN Security Council Veto.... And it did its job... 137 in favor of the resolution...
This is not news, the whole world is against Syria, because Syria refused to bow down to Israel and USA, like other nations.
Anyway go put that resolution in a water sink and drink that wate

This is not news, the whole world is against Syria, because Syria refused to bow down to Israel and USA, like other nations.
Anyway go put that resolution in a water sink and drink that wate

Syria refused to bow down to Israel?? Really?

I did not hear about Syrian attempt to take back Golan Heights recently... Did you? Syria is no match for Israel on military level but did Assad even tried the UN recently?

Yea... He did not bow down to Israel........... ----sarcasm----

Syria refused to bow down to Israel?? Really?

I did not hear about Syrian attempt to take back Golan Heights recently... Did you? Syria is no match for Israel on military level but did Assad even tried the UN recently?

Yea... He did not bow down to Israel........... ----sarcasm----

Alasad is wise for not fighting with Israel now, Israel got USA, Europe and ARABS AND TURKEY backing it up, so the world vs. Syria. AGAIN ALASAD IS A WISE MAN FOR NOT GOING INTO THAT WAR

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Syria's Permanent Envoy to the UN Bashar al-Jaafari said that putting Syria's issue in the framework of three different items during 10 days to vote at the UN General Assembly stresses that Syria is being targeted in principle, not for any other reason, within a procedural stumble and clear violations committed in this regard.

"This measure poses a threat to the credibility of the General Assembly in dealing with important issues regarding the sovereignty of member states," al-Jaafar added in a speech at a UNGA meeting on Syria Thursday .

He underlined that the draft resolution on Syria is distinctively biased and has no relation to what is happening in Syria, but those who submitted the draft rejected to insert any negotiable amendments to it, including the amendments which call on the opposition to move itself away from the armed groups.

"They intended not to hold the armed terrorist groups responsible for the attacks against the state institutions and civilians, or even a mere condemnation of those attacks including the suicide attacks that hit Damascus and Aleppo," al-Jaafari said.

He stressed that the draft presenters deliberately ignored the serious reforms taken in Syria including the new draft constitution, adding that the draft adopted unbalanced resolutions issued by the Arab League which complicates the situation instead of solving it.

"Those resolutions violate the Syrian sovereignty guaranteed by the UN Charter and all international laws," the Syrian Envoy said.

If I was Assad I'd show defiance by publicly executing the next few terrorists that are caught.

They killed plenty of them today near the syrian border.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

I agree with you, 100% with support at home is the main reason why Alasad is still in his seat.

Weapons the terrorists are getting in Syria comes from Turkey, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia you should do something about that and finish Hama and Homs off.

They killed plenty of them today near the syrian border.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Weapons the terrorists are getting in Syria comes from Turkey, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia you should do something about that and finish Hama and Homs off.

Problem is terrorists are flowing like rats, Qatar is paying billions and supporting them, Al Qaeda also got in Syria. Turkey and Jordan hosting terrrorists in their soil. The problem is those terrorists are hiding between innocent people which is hard to sweep those areas. But soon enough they will die.

Problem is terrorists are flowing like rats, Qatar is paying billions and supporting them, Al Qaeda also got in Syria. Turkey and Jordan hosting terrrorists in their soil. The problem is those terrorists are hiding between innocent people which is hard to sweep those areas. But soon enough they will die.

Syria mined the border with Lebanon your going to need to mine it near Hatay and kurdish regions and mind near Jordan. yes mostly in Hama and Homs thats the nerve center of it.

Back
Top Bottom