What's new

SYRIA RESOLUTION PASSED THE UN!!!

Alasad is wise for not fighting with Israel now, Israel got USA, Europe and ARABS AND TURKEY backing it up, so the world vs. Syria. AGAIN ALASAD IS A WISE MAN FOR NOT GOING INTO THAT WAR

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Syria's Permanent Envoy to the UN Bashar al-Jaafari said that putting Syria's issue in the framework of three different items during 10 days to vote at the UN General Assembly stresses that Syria is being targeted in principle, not for any other reason, within a procedural stumble and clear violations committed in this regard.

"This measure poses a threat to the credibility of the General Assembly in dealing with important issues regarding the sovereignty of member states," al-Jaafar added in a speech at a UNGA meeting on Syria Thursday .

He underlined that the draft resolution on Syria is distinctively biased and has no relation to what is happening in Syria, but those who submitted the draft rejected to insert any negotiable amendments to it, including the amendments which call on the opposition to move itself away from the armed groups.

"They intended not to hold the armed terrorist groups responsible for the attacks against the state institutions and civilians, or even a mere condemnation of those attacks including the suicide attacks that hit Damascus and Aleppo," al-Jaafari said.

He stressed that the draft presenters deliberately ignored the serious reforms taken in Syria including the new draft constitution, adding that the draft adopted unbalanced resolutions issued by the Arab League which complicates the situation instead of solving it.

"Those resolutions violate the Syrian sovereignty guaranteed by the UN Charter and all international laws," the Syrian Envoy said.

That man is not wise... He is just coward like his father... He ordered his army which could not defeat Israel while outnumbering them to march against either unarmed protesters or lightly armed rebels...

What a wise and brave man this Assad guy is... cough sarcasm cough

That man is not wise... He is just coward like his father... He ordered his army which could not defeat Israel while outnumbering them to march against either unarmed protesters or lightly armed rebels...

They are hardly lightly their getting heavy weapons from Iraqi fundamentalists. Assad is wise otherwise Syria will end up in complete civil war, In Iraq the Sunnis are now going to be punished for what Saddam, Saudis did, Iraqi Shia's are now gaining power.

They are hardly lightly their getting heavy weapons from Iraqi fundamentalists. Assad is wise otherwise Syria will end up in complete civil war, In Iraq the Sunnis are now going to be punished for what Saddam, Saudis did, Iraqi Shia's are now gaining power.

When you have ak-47s and rpgs at best while your enemy has armored vehicles and tanks and artillery and mortars.... Yep thats called lightly armed rebel...

No Assad is not wise... He just sits on important peoples laps...

When you have ak-47s and rpgs at best while your enemy has armored vehicles and tanks and artillery and mortars.... Yep thats called lightly armed rebel...

There more then that. anyway a civil war will truly erupt in Syria and if that happens no one will hold back I foresee Chemical and Biological weapons being used .

There more then that. anyway a civil war will truly erupt in Syria and if that happens no one will hold back I foresee Chemical and Biological weapons being used .

Even Assad is not that much of an idiot... He doesn't even use his airforce for fear of no fly zone like Libya... He will not be even think anything like that....

Even Assad is not that much of an idiot... He doesn't even use his airforce for fear of no fly zone like Libya... He will not be even think anything like that....

If a Full scale war comes then their is no choice. you either let the country be destroyed or let it be destroyed including taking your enemy down with it.

I think saving the life of 23 million Syrian is BRAVE AND WISE, WE DONT WAR AGAINST THE WHOLE WORLD. IF IT WAS ISRAEL BY IT SELF, SYRIA FOR SURE WILL ERASE IT OF EARTH. BUT AGAIN THE TRAITORS OF TURKEY, ARABS, AND U.S AND EUROPE IS SUPPORTING ISRAEL 100%

Edit: New Source: UN passes Syria resolution calling on Assad to step down — RT

Hahahaha... Bye ASSAD!! IT was nice to knowing you I will be very sad when you... No actualy it wasn't... I will not be very sad when they kick you out of that throne you so desperatly trying to protect...

:hang3::hang3::hang3:
LOL at ignorance. Read your own post:

However, General Assembly resolutions are not legally binding and only serve as recommendations to the UN Security Council and as markers of international opinion.''

And Russia / China voted no on this one too!

LOL at ignorance. Read your own post:

However, General Assembly resolutions are not legally binding and only serve as recommendations to the UN Security Council and as markers of international opinion.''

And Russia / China voted no on this one too!

Well... You are accusing me of ignorance while not reading my post.... So... LOL at ignorance to you

Well... You are accusing me of ignorance while not reading my post.... So... LOL at ignorance to you

That guy is a known troll... Just don't respond to him...

Syria does not have oil.

The West wont go in for some sand and Arab cities.

The people of Syria should not hope for a rescue from the West, its not coming.

Any foreign foreign interference in Syria will be a disaster, big no!!! Bashar needs to do the right thing, and listen to HIS people.

Back
Top Bottom