What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I write based on footage evidence. SOHR numbers were always crap, but they used to be reliable in terms of territory control. Now they lost that credibility too.

The hell do you mean by "footage-evidence"? Stop making up jargon to augment your flailing facade of arguments.

So let me get this right....they used to be reliable in terms of territory control....but now all of a sudden since SAA and it's allies started regaining the lost territories they (SOHR) started losing credibility as they reported as to what is ACTUALLY has happened...until very few moments ago they've become completely non-credible due to them reporting, again, as to what is ACTUALLY happening in Aleppo. Basically as per you (or your employer)....if the rebels regain a good chunk of lost territories and the SOHR reports as such....they'll all of a sudden become credible once more!

What the rest of the pupils would dub objective reporting....i.e. SOHR reporting territories being lost or gained by both rebels or the government....you dub it as non-credible BS because it doesn't suit your employers narrative. Pathetic.

These invasions were doomed to fail, just like current Shia/Alawi invasion in 99% Sunni Aleppo. Its no different from Algeria and Afghanistan.

Beating around the bush....I asked you a simple question. Were the Yank/Euro invasions in the past few decades or so wrong? Is that what you're saying when you're constantly bringing up Afghanistan or Algeria?

@500 at this very moment:

readImage

So all of a sudden even the pro-rebellion outlets are slammed with zero-credibility mantra because they're not suiting your narrative?

Have your senses taken a one way flight to never land?

Are you basically admitting here that the Yankee/Euro invasions in the past few decades or so have been wrong?

I alway imagine him like this after moderate terrorists lose a battle.

image.jpg

As for him claiming that the SAHR is not credible. You said it best, it's only credible when it suits his agenda. This is the same guy that makes a claim, which he can not back and then when you post 3 different credible sources he just refuses to acknowledge he is wrong and instead he calls everyone's sources "propaganda" or "unreliable" even if he used the same sources before :lol:

Mind you this is a guy that uses Twitter and blogs for sources.

Earlier he claimed it was terrorism to attack aid convoys and blockade aid.

Yet what did Israel do in 2012? Israel killed 10 civilians on board an aid ship. Furthermore, he claimed Israel allows aid to Palestinians yet the UN has said that Israel blocks most aid. Of course he will claim that that aid ship had weapons, probably nuclear and that it attacked the Israeli military. Then he will claim that the UN statement about Israel blocking aid is propoganda even though he uses the UN as a source. Then he will post a picture of a Palestinian with an Israeli soft drink and claim its aid. As a side note, Israel does not bulldoze Palestinian neighborhoods and built settlements, instead Israel is just helping with landscaping.

This is the same guy that has made idiotic statement after idiotic statement and when proof is presented, instead of shutting up he continues to believe his own lies.

Battle for Aleppo, 4th of August.

3:20 fail

0:15 indiscriminate shelling of town.

2:00 Planet of The Apes :lol:

View attachment 323475

As for him claiming that the SAHR is not credible. You said it best, it's only credible when it suits his agenda. This is the same guy that makes a claim, which he can not back and then when you post 3 different credible sources he just refuses to acknowledge he is wrong and instead he calls everyone's sources "propaganda" or "unreliable" even if he used the same sources before :lol:

Yet what did Israel do in 2012? Israel killed 10 civilians on board an aid ship. Furthermore, he claimed Israel allows aid to Palestinians yet the UN has said that Israel blocks most aid. Of course he will claim that that aid ship had weapons, probably nuclear and that it attacked the Israeli military. Then he will claim that the UN statement about Israel blocking aid is propoganda even though he uses the UN as a source. Then he will post a picture of a Palestinian with an Israeli soft drink and claim its aid. As a side note, Israel does not bulldoze Palestinian neighborhoods and built settlements, instead Israel is just helping with landscaping.

This is the same guy that has made idiotic statement after idiotic statement and when proof is presented, instead of shutting up he continues to believe his own lies.

Battle for Aleppo, 4th of August.

3:20 fail

0:15 indiscriminate shelling of town.

2:00 Planet of The Apes :lol:

What do you expect from a person hanging out here for 5 years day and night, Every sane person would end up like him :D

The hell do you mean by "footage-evidence"? Stop making up jargon to augment your flailing facade of arguments.

So let me get this right....they used to be reliable in terms of territory control....but now all of a sudden since SAA and it's allies started regaining the lost territories
You see what I am talking? You are a typical Assad fanboy who knows nothing about this conflict. Assadists started regaining territory in early 2013 when Hezbollah, Iraqi militias and other Khamenai thugs joined the war. I remember well that SOHR were first to report about rebel withdrawal from Kassab. Thats why when they reported about Assadist capturing 1070 I did not comment although I was pretty sure its wrong. Now I know 100% its false. SOHR totally lost credibility.

they (SOHR) started losing credibility as they reported as to what is ACTUALLY has happened...until very few moments ago they've become completely non-credible due to them reporting, again, as to what is ACTUALLY happening in Aleppo. Basically as per you (or your employer)....if the rebels regain a good chunk of lost territories and the SOHR reports as such....they'll all of a sudden become credible once more!
Stop screaming. Even Assadist admit rebels still in 1070.

You can apply to Assad circus.

Here pro Assad sources confirm rebels are in 1070:

CpC6OyMWYAAfRq5.jpg

Here Assadists bragging how they attack rebels in 1070:

There is Al Jazeera footage from 1070 as well. Still not a single footage of Assadists from 1070. Despite SOHR reported they captured it 2 days ago.

Yet what did Israel do in 2012? Israel killed 10 civilians on board an aid ship.
Israel only asked to CHECK convoy. By the way on Marmara there was not a grain of aid and all the aid from other ships was delivered.

As I said, Israel sends EVERY DAY about 100 trucks into Gaza. More than Assad allowed into Daraya in 5 years.

Furthermore, he claimed Israel allows aid to Palestinians yet the UN has said that Israel blocks most aid.
Thats stupid lie.

Assadists started regaining territory in early 2013 when Hezbollah, Iraqi militias and other Khamenai thugs joined the war. I remember well that SOHR were first to report about rebel withdrawal from Kassab. Thats why when they reported about Assadist capturing 1070 I did not comment although I was pretty sure its wrong. Now I know 100% its false. SOHR totally lost credibility.

Ignoring the rest of your incoherent rant, did you just manage to check-mate yourself with the above quoted part?

You basically just proved my point you dafty.

Another thing.....you've fundamentally managed to expose yourself as one of the most vilest of creatures when it comes to outright lying and I say this because as per the following source which I posted:

[http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/government-forces-gains-syria-aleppo-160803184640971.html

(This news if from yesterday, i.e. one day ago)

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/syrian-c...id-not-allowed.333727/page-1138#ixzz4GT30RVsW]

No where does the SOHR/Al-Jazeera mentions 1070 apartment complex which you are bringing up as a LIE. They mention a couple of hill-tops and villages.

Shame on you for such outright lying and insulting the intelligence of the members of this forum.

@Serpentine

Ignoring the rest of your incoherent rant, did you just manage to check-mate yourself with the above quoted part?

You basically just proved my point you dafty.

Another thing.....you've fundamentally managed to expose yourself as one of the most vilest of creatures when it comes to outright lying and I say this because as per the following source which I posted:

[http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/government-forces-gains-syria-aleppo-160803184640971.html

(This news if from yesterday, i.e. one day ago)

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/syrian-c...id-not-allowed.333727/page-1138#ixzz4GT30RVsW]

No where does the SOHR/Al-Jazeera mentions 1070 apartment complex which you are bringing up as a LIE. They mention a couple of hill-tops and villages.
That article is using SOHR as a source:

Syrian government forces backed by Russian air strikes have recaptured hills and villages from rebel groups on the outskirts of south-western Aleppo, a monitoring group and state-run media have said.

Rami Abdel Rahman, head of the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, said on Wednesday that the government had been launching a counterattack on areas captured by rebels in the past two days.

However SOHR lost credibility when claimed that Assadist took 1070 3 days ago:

http://www.syriahr.com/en/?p=49050

That article is using SOHR as a source:

Syrian government forces backed by Russian air strikes have recaptured hills and villages from rebel groups on the outskirts of south-western Aleppo, a monitoring group and state-run media have said.

Rami Abdel Rahman, head of the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, said on Wednesday that the government had been launching a counterattack on areas captured by rebels in the past two days.

However SOHR lost credibility when claimed that Assadist took 1070 3 days ago:

http://www.syriahr.com/en/?p=49050

No where in the source which I gave is the mention of SOHR or Jazeera claiming the capture of 1070 by the regime forces, and my source is more valid due it being dated 04/08/2016.....while you're providing us with a link which is dated 02/08/2016

You're are a manipulative and deceiving person and I have amply proved it.

Latest Update: Currently heavy fighting raging at the Artillery School. Massive attack and use of captured Iranian technicals and VBIEDs by the rebels. I seem to get the impression that the SAA is being overwhelmed here with about 50% or more of the school now taken by the rebels.

Apparently district 1070 is now fully under the rebel control.

Breaking News:Syrian rebels have liberated Aleppo artillery base and Maqale3 AlShirfah.

CpGpLusWAAAtoI1.jpg

Putin is crying at the moment and his FM called the US FM to discuses an immediate new cease fire? LOL

Here is an updated map of the situation in Halab.

147040927631-1024x643.jpg

Last edited:
NO wonder Rebels are an army of fail, majority of them are simply shooting blind...

Rebels got their brand new MLRS

View attachment 323479

View attachment 323480

:rofl:

two more Rebel commanders Abo al-Leith and Abdel Rahman al-Rahmeh bite the dust
I hope you realize ShamiRebel is an idiot, the toys were made literally to troll Russia.

As for all of you Assadists mocking how many phases this offensive has, look what happened now...rebels hold most of Ramouseh artillery base. They captured 2 of the main 3 parts (Arming college and Artillery college) and fighting is ongoing in the airforce arts colleges. Furthermore, an offensive on Ramouseh district itself has been started. ~300 meters left to break siege. Ramouseh base and Ramouseh will be cleared soon, inshallah. Regime supporters, please report to the nearest triage center for your seizures, please.

Breaking News:Syrian rebels have liberated Aleppo artillery base and Maqale3 AlShirfah.

SAA claims to control Artillary base and have claimed to Repel the attacks... They entered some parts of the base but were repelled...

Back
Top Bottom