What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

So the communist terrorists and Khomeinist mutaa mercenaries have left all the weapons inside Aleppo artillery base and ran away. I think Nike must sponsor these coward terrorists and supply them with some good running shoes because the only thing they are good at is fleeing.

I wasn't aware that Communist China and or North Korea were participating. Thanks for the info, Saudis are just the smartest.

Last edited:

lmao, so Givi is now a "War Correspondent, Political and Military Analyst" :lol:

great fighter, I remember some epic battles he was in around Donetsk airport firing a recoilless gun and cussing over radio "gtfo my land"

good stuff :smokin:

I wasn't aware that Communist China and or North Korea were participating. Thanks for the info, Saudis are just the smartest.
think he means the Kurds.

but yeah, fck the saudis and their wahhabi scum "rebels"

Couple videos:

How possible to explain such a pathetic performance of armed to teeth army with swarms of Russian advisers and supported by 4 countries and 2 air forces vs lightly armed rebels?

The answer is simple: rebels fighting for their land while all Assadists are invaders.

How possible to explain such a pathetic performance of armed to teeth army with swarms of Russian advisers and supported by 4 countries and 2 air forces vs lightly armed rebels?

The answer is simple: rebels fighting for their land while all Assadists are invaders.
thousands of lightly armed jihadis with ATGMs, MANPADs, armour and artillery and suicide trucks..

Couple videos:

And the Israeli performance in 2006 was just spectacular. Turning city blocks into rubble with air power, sending in troops and heavy armor and a achieving nothing.

thousands of lightly armed jihadis with ATGMs, MANPADs, armour and artillery and suicide trucks..
Armor and artillery count only when are united in battalions and batteries with supply. Couple captured tanks thats nothing.

And the Israeli performance in 2006 was just spectacular. Turning city blocks into rubble with air power sending in troops, and heavy armor and a achieving nothing.
IDF captured 300 km2 in mountain terrain:

LebWithdr2.jpg~original.jpg

Hezbollah could not never take a tiny IDF outpost. IDF could capture much more but we did not plan to stay there. Since the war hezbollah did not dare to attack Israel anymore (before 2006 they attacked on regular basis).

Armor and artillery count only when are united in battalions and batteries with supply. Couple captured tanks thats nothing.

IDF captured 300 km2 in mountain terrain:

View attachment 323647

Hezbollah could not never take a tiny IDF outpost. IDF could capture much more but we did not plan to stay there. Since the war hezbollah did not dare to attack Israel anymore (before 2006 they attacked on regular basis).

121 Israeli soldiers killed

1,244 Israeli soldiers wounded

5 tanks destroyed

Dozens of vehicles including tanks penatrated or damaged

5 aircraft lost (4 out of 5 claimed as accidents) which is pathetic.

About 700 civilians killed

Over 4,400 people wounded

500 Hezbollah killed

Israel causes billions of dollars in infrastructure damage to Lebonon.

Mission accomplished :lol:

After that kind of performance you take jabs at the Syrian army and its allies? I'm sure if the Israel military would change places it would rout the rebels in days right?

this is not a conventional battlefield with traditional formations and so on, even a single tank or improvised rocket arty etc can do a lot of damage in an urban environment.

point being, that the rebels are anything but 'lightly armed' and their numbers are great, SAA and RuAF are just being careful about about avoiding civvie losses to whatever extent possible, and that is the reason why a seemingly outmatched, outgunned band of thugs is holding on, and sorry, but your analysis was hilarious:

:lol:

why like this ?

He thinks us like his terrorist army in Allepo lightly brained we cant understand so slow so dump that is how 500 think we are or he just troll us.
:rofl: lmao, n1

this is not a conventional battlefield with traditional formations and so on, even a single tank or improvised rocket arty etc can do a lot of damage in an urban environment.
No it cant do anything vs. competent force. Hezbollah never used tanks against Israel u know why? - Because they know it will be destroyed in minutes.

point being, that the rebels are anything but 'lightly armed' and their numbers are great
They are very lightly armed. They dont have a single battery of artillery or single tank company.

, SAA and RuAF are just being careful about about avoiding civvie losses to whatever extent possible
Thats joke of a century. They drop barrel and cluster bombs on civilian neighborhoods on daily basis, but in same time cant act in empty open plain because they are careful to avoid civvie losses.

I hope u are trolling now.

Last edited:
Guys 500 is right the "rebels" are lightly armed besides all those photos and videos of T-72s and IFVs either captures, destroyed or in use by the rebels, but besides that the rebels are like totally super lightly armed. There is obviously more video and photos but I'm not going to dig it all up.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

And suicied vehicles as well as RPGs, TOWs, MANPADs, and IEDs don't count.

No it cant do anything vs. competent force. Hezbollah never used tanks against Israel u know why? - Because they know it will be destroyed in minutes.

They are very lightly armed. They dont have a single battery of artillery or single tank company.

Thats joke of a century. They drop barrel and cluster bombs on civilian neighborhoods on daily basis, but in same time cant act in empty open plain because they are careful to avoid civvie losses.

I hope u are trolling now.

what they lack in arms they make up for in courage.

rebels they have the advantage of suprise and a group of men with AKs,light to heavy machines guns, and RPGs can devastate a more well equipped foe, as ISIS as showed in Iraq and Syria.

a well trained and disciplined force that can bring combined arms to bear is best weapon against rats.

I'd take army of 10,000 like that over 100,000 man Iraqi army.

Back
Top Bottom